New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

T - minus 1 hr

42mins from ya post Cult, always great to have your busy ass around! :thumb:

Im pretty tired, i'll do my best to hang about and join in. thats if u dont mind BAR, i think i ruffled some feathers in ur journal with my forward speaking. I cant help it, thats just the way i am. It may come across as arrogant or rude but i like to speak what i see and not say something if i dont mean it.

Anyhow i may have fallen asleep by then but i'll certainly try stick around if u want.

I told you before Cult. I can take criticism. The only beef I had was your language. LOL... Nothing personal, I myself have a dirty mouth & don't mind how people speak on other threads but I feel it's my option to keep mines clean. With that said you've been the only one since I've joined 420 offering to coach me through a whole grow. I'm so honored to have you actually participating this week.

The circle of love :circle-of-love: continues...

T-minus 7 minutes

Welcome!

Well MRCPP, it looks like you found it at the right time. THE REPS ARE RIGHT is about to start.

Good Evening or Afternoon or Morning depending on what side of the universe your on. We'd like to welcome the whole :420: community to the 8th episode of the 420 Game Show

THE REPS ARE RIGHT​

The rules are very simple: There are none

Just answer the questions to the best of your ability or even help someone else answer a question. This is an interactive cybermatic open forum and it's main purpose is useful info. Feel free to post at anytime. Just keep it clean. If you must use the f word use FLUX. We'll be giving away tons of prizes & reps; That's right I said REPS!

I'll be one of your Host for the show and for those of you who don't know me, my name is

BROKE ASS REG​

I'll be accompanied by your Hostess & of course our panel of JUDGES who happen to all be seasoned Growers & by the way, one of our Guest judges for today happens to be one of the very first members who welcomed me to :420: way back when.

I'll let the rest of the team introduce their-selves.

Back
Top Bottom