NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

Rather you than I man. I tried the bio buzz fish mix once and ended up gifting it to Pat. He loved that shit lol

Bru the bio bizz fish mix smells like a bunch of roses compared to this stuff. Could use this for chemical warfare. I really, really wanted an excuse not to use but the effects so far is pretty impressive. Goin to be brave an feed one of the indoor plants that looks to need a watering.

Bru the bio bizz fish mix smells like a bunch of roses compared to this stuff. Could use this for chemical warfare. I really, really wanted an excuse not to use but the effects so far is pretty impressive. Goin to be brave an feed one of the indoor plants that looks to need a watering.
Did your wife approve the indoor feeding?

Did your wife approve the indoor feeding?

"luckily" the grow room isnt in the house. And she wants me to feed the veggie garden with it too....bleurgh. They did warn in all the how to's that it is smelly but fok, it's rank. It did wonders though to the tester plant I fed. It literally overtook 2 plants in growth overnight, so looks to be worth the smell.....and you only do one feeding per week it seems, if you want to feed heavily. And wont be using this after 2 weeks in flower, dont want smelly buds.

"luckily" the grow room isnt in the house. And she wants me to feed the veggie garden with it too....bleurgh. They did warn in all the how to's that it is smelly but fok, it's rank. It did wonders though to the tester plant I fed. It literally overtook 2 plants in growth overnight, so looks to be worth the smell.....and you only do one feeding per week it seems, if you want to feed heavily. And wont be using this after 2 weeks in flower, dont want smelly buds.
Mmmm fishy carrots and green beans coming right up !!

So, do you care to share the receipt....for those who are brave enough to try it.
On another positive note using it on the veggies especially is that if your filter fails you'll still be safe . .

Mmmm fishy carrots and green beans coming right up !!

So, do you care to share the receipt....for those who are brave enough to try it.
On another positive note using it on the veggies especially is that if your filter fails you'll still be safe . .

It's really simple a 3rd fish bits (get some fresh fish and ask to keep the insides) a 3rd compost or good soil and a 3rd water. Mix in container and seal with lid. Open every 2 to 3 days and give it a stir. Is ready within 2 to 4 weeks. You then pour off the liquid and mix it 100ml to a litre of water for full strength. Hold breath and feed to plants.

It's really simple a 3rd fish bits (get some fresh fish and ask to keep the insides) a 3rd compost or good soil and a 3rd water. Mix in container and seal with lid. Open every 2 to 3 days and give it a stir. Is ready within 2 to 4 weeks. You then pour off the liquid and mix it 100ml to a litre of water for full strength. Hold breath and feed to plants.
Yeah I don't think I'll make it past the stirring but thanks bud, hopefully/maybe someone will buy into it.

Can you give us a visual reference of the next feeding? I'm amazed that it could possibly overtake another in growth overnight

Will try, this was on one of the small runts, it overtook the other runts...sorry should've stated that better. But I've fed all the big kids so I'l try some shots today and tomorrow for comparison.

Grow update then.

I've been holding off from posting images because right after everyone was praising me I had to go noob it up. Sprayed some pesticide for gnats and the leaves I sprayed it on got all messed up and burnt. Had to cut a bunch off, so the soil plants are looking kinda funky...

Here's the 3 plants I fed stinky ass juice:
P10502181.JPG

P10502191.JPG

P10502201.JPG

super cropped that last one.

Then the new kids looking pretty happy in their new homes

P10502221.JPG

And my pride and joy which I hope is a lady! Such and even canopy for so little work. Topped then all again, so I can get a nice spread

P10502241.JPG

P10502251.JPG

SO things chugging along....excepting

my growroom smells

ass......:cough:

Hope ya don't mind if I drop in every once in awhile. I always like to watch plants grow,,, and looks like you got a pretty good start going on.

GL and Keepem Green

Hope ya don't mind if I drop in every once in awhile. I always like to watch plants grow,,, and looks like you got a pretty good start going on.

GL and Keepem Green

Not at all, thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I can make a good run of this. I really enjoy checking out your plants.

Serious Indica on the last plant bud, which one is that again? All is looking lekka man, do you have a fan blowing over the plants to strengthen those stems for flowering?

Serious Indica on the last plant bud, which one is that again? All is looking lekka man, do you have a fan blowing over the plants to strengthen those stems for flowering?

I have 2 fans plus the fan from the AC blowing in the room, will also be putting up a scrog net for support so they should be good.

Back
Top Bottom