NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

Yip she was a female, have 3 clones of her but they only 1 main stem but putting on weight.
Found 1 seed in a tester bud, so saving that for later. That pink pheno I have is packing on the weight and out of 3 buds found some seeds in 1, still a cpl weeks to go me thinks.

got some regular hz2.0 auto seeds from a fem seed outside, so doing 1 inside see what I get pollen or bud wise... have a lekker evening boet...

I’ve had a couple of strains that tasted like damp forest soil smells, no mold just the terps
Being used to mostly fruity sativa smells I usually associate that smell with damp moldy weed so got a bit panicky...you know me.

Interestingly the one Cuvee pheno that was grown and cured in exactly the same way as the other plants has a very sharp hit in your chest after exhale. All the others smoke smooth. It was like this from the 1st tester and I thought some curing would help but nope.

Hey bud, damn you really have your hands full on the veg end of things. Need to fill up the flower room real quick !!
Nice looking harvest btw, and real pretty !! I'm old school and stick to my joints and a glass bong ever once in a while, so never tried rosin. How are the effects any better? Does it make you REALLY stoned lol... something I'm not really looking for, end up stumbling over the kids hahahaha

Hey bud, damn you really have your hands full on the veg end of things. Need to fill up the flower room real quick !!
Nice looking harvest btw, and real pretty !! I'm old school and stick to my joints and a glass bong ever once in a while, so never tried rosin. How are the effects any better? Does it make you REALLY stoned lol... something I'm not really looking for, end up stumbling over the kids hahahaha

I've only had some "rosin" once, it was a hair iron, wonky setup but a very hashy high. I like that type of high though. Not sure if the proper rosin is a bit harder but I don't mind a good kick in the head from my smoke. Actually the one thing I'm slightly disappointed with is my tolerance levels adjusted faster than I thought and now it feels like I might end up smoking more than before. Your own grown weed just tastes so much better and I'm really enjoying the cuvee. Even bought a new glass bong and pipe so I could smoke it in nice gear

morning Nooby, hope the mornings treating you well. Would also like to try rosin, but not sure on the high tbough, as that hash high feels dirty to me....??? could be shite hash though as I've only had decent hash in the uk......:Namaste:
Ja that's the beauty of rosin it's about the cleanest way to extract the resin. No dodgy oke's dirty finger gunk rolled up with the resin. Also no plant matter to burn. It's very strong too, can imagine that a dank frosty indica press would sit your ass down quick.

Thx guys!!!

Grow update:

Og kushies coming along

Seedlings, fed them some kelp juice and they've put a bit of stretch on

Cuvee clones before their haircut, will most likely pop them into the flower room in a weeks time...need more cuvee

Then the green crack cross, might need to rename it....wife says green motion just sounds like vomit

the buds and new growth all look fine but the leaves are all showing nute burn. I added the pk boost to almost the recommended amounts and it put my e.c on 2.2. Been running this plant on 1.8 so the booster clearly burns easily. Just topping the res up with plain R.O. water and the ec has dropped back to 1.8 if the nute burn gets worse I'l do a pump and dump.

Just dropped by to say.....beautiful plants...... :thumb:

Just dropped by to say.....beautiful plants...... :thumb:
Thanks man!

Okey dokey so want to do an early smoke report on the 1st harvest:

It's been curing in a bottle for 3 weeks so close enough....Smell wise when you open up the lid it's an apricot jam and margarine sandwich definitely brown bread. Pretty interesting smell. Smoke wise its very nice, good kick in the beginning and a nice overall stoned feeling afterwards. Hit a biggish hit in the bong and had a very nice vanilla toffee taste to it but with smaller hits you don't get that taste.Wish I could've kept clones from this one. Pretty excited about the other pheno too, smells like earthy berries right now. I am very tempted to pop my remaining seeds and hunt down a good pheno but i also want to save it for later when I'm a better grower....also space!!!

That other pheno that's curing might have some blueberry loco in there considering the smell. It was a fast, tall growing plant with the biggest buds....also chucked the clones after the hermie business so no saving it.

Shot bru, couldn't really describe the taste better so jam toebrootjie it is.

Grow Update:

3 of the 4 popped but only 2 came out of the substrate so far. 3rd one might be a stragler or dead

Green crack cross coming along. Got some nute burn from the PK booster so I'm just going to top up the res with plain R.O. water for now. The E.C. is at 1.8 which seemed to be fine when it was just the 3 part nutes. Apart from the slight burn though the buds are starting to look a bit more green crack-ish as they do that foxtail looking growth. Smell wise the buds have the same soapy smell as the cookie crosses on the buds but a stem rub gives off an almost old pipe resin smell...bit odd.

It's on day 46 now but the pistils seem to be turning orange quite fast. Could this be from nute burn?

Plants coming along, will take clones this week or next:

Got the Cuvee in the flower room. Might need to lower the lights more and maybe burn the tips of the crack cross. Don't want the Cuvee to go all stretchy again.

Back
Top Bottom