NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

Yes let's hope so indeed! The smell on it at the moment is really odd, it's very lemon / citrus like at 1st but the smell fades into a cucumber smell? Got the wife to confirm by having her smell it without me saying anything about it..... I might need to take a late cut for re-veg if it keeps that smell profile.

Thats a pretty one... Got to back look yet and hope ya don't mind I look at pics... Kind of like looking at a hustler... But hope thrips are a thing of the past. They are a problem,, but fixable... but cool shots......... They are throwing out a good amount of trichomes. Should be good weeds... GL

Thanks DK!

Grow update:

Damn thrips came back for revenge after the last lot. Feels like I have some sort of super african killer thrips because they are so hard to kill and do some much damage in a short period of time. When you read online about thrips they seem like a minor pest.
I can't seem to get the right ratio of spraying amounts / strength to be able to kill them off and keep them away while not damaging the plants, especially seedlings. Well guess it just comes with practice like all things garden related

some more space monkey crosses to test them in DWC:

and she's fading and frosting:

Bioneem them suckers. Probably the only bottled thing I buy and it does the job. Alternate between that and some garlic water and you should be ok.
That girls looking frosty cant wait to see her finish. Those Space Monkey x Blues should go wild in your DWC. They are doing really good at me in soil.. can't wait to flower them. Have high hopes

Back
Top Bottom