NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

Had some bad luck, the 2 Cube x Dosido I had in flower hermied on me. Trying to go through the "list" of things I've done in the last while that might've caused it. Have 2 plants going and they are 2 weeks apart but hermied at the same time so something must've triggered it. Chopped the youngest, will rosin it. I've pulled all the boy bits and will monitor the other one. It's at 8 weeks so might just make it.

P1110093.JPG

Then a Cripdawg x Bingo Pajamas looking pretty with a fade:

P1110095.JPG

Yea has to be something in the environment that triggered it.

I thinking it might have been a too strong humic and fulvic feed right after doing a bokashi tea. I have several different strains and none of them have any issues. I'l check over all the timers and switches just to be sure.
Bummer. looks kak tasty though

The terps man....at very "least" I can still make rosin out of it and enjoy it that way. It's a 10 week strain and it's on week 8 so if it stops now that I pulled them off it could make it.

Had some bad luck, the 2 Cube x Dosido I had in flower hermied on me. Trying to go through the "list" of things I've done in the last while that might've caused it. Have 2 plants going and they are 2 weeks apart but hermied at the same time so something must've triggered it. Chopped the youngest, will rosin it. I've pulled all the boy bits and will monitor the other one. It's at 8 weeks so might just make it.

P1110093.JPG

Then a Cripdawg x Bingo Pajamas looking pretty with a fade:

P1110095.JPG

That fade is lekker hey.....mooi....

Gutted all 3 blues crosses are turning out duds sadly, not germinating correctly, all others healthy at 2 days now...

Oh that's a real shame. I'l have a look might still have some of those or something along those lines. Once the lockdown is over I can pass them along to you.

Mighty kind of ya mr.Nooby...

Ya it's essential items only via courier I believe at the moment, 3 weeks to go stays that way hopefully, folk who aren't normally at home cramping my style..... :laugh: merry Easter guys..

The Cube makes gorgeous hybrids
Yeah, thinking it might be the dosido in there too, got some dosido f3's from the same dad and they are so dank. A guy who ran them outdoors had buds like indoors.

Cripdawg x Bingo Pajamas, fruity / floral smell with a hint of musk maybe…not the best with describing smells

P1110154.JPG

Back
Top Bottom