NuttyProfessor And His Herd Of Indigenous Microorganisms

Nice! Have you done any of the <10 day droughts looking for 50 degree leaf drop before water rescue? I read the, horrible memory, dude's aggi paper on it and have been using it. As Maritimer does. Speaking of looking at trichs, I can see the build up the day it happens with my eyes on lots of them.
No but i did the opposite a few times and it seemed to do the same , i drowned the pot for 3 days , yes the whole pot under water lol :laugh:

all good here , it was week (9) wednesday , wow that was a quick week , the big cheese in a big pot is loving things , planted the gelato in a new soil using more crab and extra dry amendments , was meant to do gorilla glue but never got them , any ways as if i haven't enough bloody seeds to get through so im not overly bothered :laugh:

P1160796.JPG
P1160797.JPG
P1160798.JPG
P1160799.JPG
P1160800.JPG
P1160801.JPG
P1160802.JPG
P1160803.JPG
P1160804.JPG
P1160805.JPG

Morning nutty
I got given a gelato auto as a freebie(different breeder), I grew it out last summer in the sunshine. It turned out the best performing auto that year (out of three) really surprised me.
What suprised me even more was, it smelt of sweet sage and onion stuffing with an edge of poop.o_O
that is an odd smell :ganjamon:
I am looking forward to these couple , i want the tap root to hit the bottom of these big pots , i think with regulars you up pot too many times and too long, you knock the plants back each up pot ... i do not care about this wet dry cycle i think its pants , by the time your in a final container i have a harvest complete in 70/80 days for the same bulk with no big issues , and the autos are as good as the regulars in the medical department as you cannabinoids from the indica , sativa and the ruderalis:thumb:

all good here , it was week (9) wednesday , wow that was a quick week , the big cheese in a big pot is loving things , planted the gelato in a new soil using more crab and extra dry amendments , was meant to do gorilla glue but never got them , any ways as if i haven't enough bloody seeds to get through so im not overly bothered :laugh:

P1160796.JPG
P1160797.JPG
P1160798.JPG
P1160799.JPG
P1160800.JPG
P1160801.JPG
P1160802.JPG
P1160803.JPG
P1160804.JPG
P1160805.JPG
Thats a happy bunch of beautiful ladies. :thumb:
Keep up the great work. We all love it Mr Professor .
Bill

Thats a happy bunch of beautiful ladies. :thumb:
Keep up the great work. We all love it Mr Professor .
Bill
Good to hear from you mucker , yeahh the plants did all the work this time around :)
I hope your not as stressed as the last 2 weeks , hope your taking it easy mate

Good to hear from you mucker , yeahh the plants did all the work this time around :)
I hope your not as stressed as the last 2 weeks , hope your taking it easy mate
Thanks.
Going for my first jab today. I have things pretty tight right now but a mountain of work ahead of me.
I miss my ladies. I must have given away 40 girls all over 3 feet tall.:oops:
The place we had lined up we bid $50 thousand over ask.
Someone came in behind us and bid $90 thousand over ask.
I was gutted.
So hunting again. I'm not worried though. I'll find a warehouse somewhere. :laugh:
Stay safe mucker.
Bill

Thanks.
Going for my first jab today. I have things pretty tight right now but a mountain of work ahead of me.
I miss my ladies. I must have given away 40 girls all over 3 feet tall.:oops:
The place we had lined up we bid $50 thousand over ask.
Someone came in behind us and bid $90 thousand over ask.
I was gutted.
So hunting again. I'm not worried though. I'll find a warehouse somewhere. :laugh:
Stay safe mucker.
Bill
Hope you get sorted Bill.
Just a little pause between chapters of life.

Back
Top Bottom