O.G. Kush - Coco Coir Tent Grow

Harvest is Sunday July 22nd! Showing 10-15% amber trichs on average. I don't want to take this sativa past 30% amber, just a number in my head. I like strong but uplifting as well.

Today is day 76! That is a long time in my novice growing experiences. We're going on 11 weeks! I still don't know if I'll run this strain again.

On to a few pics I took. Picture doesn't really show it too well, but you can see I never got the stakes
420_888.jpg

Leaves look half dead, flowers don't. That's how I like em :thumb:

420_890.jpg

I like this pic
420_889.jpg

If the leaves weren't so dang curled...and purple from deficiency, this would be a money shot lol

Sharpen up those scissors today and watch Tiger go -6 and take the British Open as you trim! Have a great day Dog!

Sharpen up those scissors today and watch Tiger go -6 and take the British Open as you trim! Have a great day Dog!

That's exactly my plan Bass! Great minds think alike haha. I like what I see in Tiger this season. I wouldn't mind seeing Scott win to be honest, he needs a win. What a great top 5 though, so much talent. It will be a great Sunday my friend, enjoy your day as well!

Those look like some plant of the month photos to me!!! you should enter them next month!!! You did an outstanding job!!

Those look like some plant of the month photos to me!!! you should enter them next month!!! You did an outstanding job!!

Thanks Icemud! I might do that :thumb:

my sativas are ready also but will be chopping tomorrow, i new from the start this journal would be a good one the weight on those look like it'll be impressive from that 250hps also.

congrats on getting them finished...

Thanks TBD! Your sativas have the biggest colas on them bro! Well done! I hope I pulled some weight off these girls, fingers crossed...

Harvest was fairly easy today. The leaves on this strain just pluck right off, even the smaller ones. All the spears are hanging in the tent. Lower stalks are on racks drying.

It's been a long day so no pics tonight. I'll try to get some up tomorrow.

I want to take a second to thank everyone that checked out my grow, and to those of you that commented with advice and positive remarks. :thanks:

I would have to go back in this thread to find the names, but you all know who you are. I'm referring to those who strongly advised me not to cut off the lower branches that were forming small buds. You all helped me harvest most likely an oz+ more than I would have if I would have trimmed those branches off :bravo: :high-five: Thanks for the solid advice!

More to come...

Awesome ! Can't wait to see the harvest. Great Job bro, can't wait for your next journal! Any ideas on what strain you will be running next?
:bravo:

Thanks a bunch Stoned! I'm not sure what I'm going to do about growing actually. I may be moving in a month or two so no time to get a completed grow in.

I've decided next time I do grow, which I will, I'm going to run TGA Seeds. I fell in love with a small Chernobyl plant I grew out from a seed I found in a medicinal eighth. Superb taste, smell, and effect. Subcool knows his shit. I've even emailed them with questions and he personally got back to me first thing the next morning.

Thanks again, bro!

Here's the pics!

I didn't take pics of all the plants only the chunky ones. Some were a little thin, but that's why I grew more than a few to make up for the stragglers.

Each full plant pic is a different plant. Close up pics following full plant pics are of that preceding plant. Some don't have a close up. If your medicated you might have to read that more than once :ganjamon:

420_892.jpg

420_893.jpg

420_894.jpg

420_895.jpg

420_896.jpg

420_898.jpg

420_900.jpg

420_899.jpg

420_901.jpg

420_902.jpg

These were taken today of the hanging colas
420_904.jpg

420_905.jpg

On racks
420_907.jpg

I like to let them dry out before I do the 'fine' trimming and cut all the buds off the stems. I've found it helps me to not over dry my flowers.

I have no idea what the final weight will be. This sativa didn't put on a ton of mass and is getting lighter fast.

I'll get more pics up Wednesday night showing the progression of drying.

Have a great Tuesday all :peace:

Looks Superb ! :thumb:

I'll be looking out for your next grow, I'm a huge fan of TGA myself. I popped a Vortex earlier this year but unfortunately it was a male so I culled it ! I still have another Vortex bean & a Qrazy Train that I'm going to try next season, but I can tell you that TGA is going to make up the majority of my next order from the Tude.

Awesome! Vortex looks really good! Qrazy train is one I'm considering as well. Thanks for the input brother!

Back
Top Bottom