OG's Nine Strains Under LEDs In Hydro

Here's what I have for you tonight:
Pineapple chunk clone, incredible bulk clone, 4 sample nugs close to 2g each and a hash sample.
image8723.jpeg

Thanks! The buds are great. I have washed the last five harvests now and will never go back. You should do this every time. If you are a sceptic and won't believe hundreds of us then next harvest just wash some and see. The first time I did it I washed all but one good sized branch then my friends and I had a taste test blind and huge difference. Unwashed is nasty! You will not like it after having washed.

Veg cabinet is coming along. It's a bit late as i forgot to take the clones until harvest. Oops. Usually I take them two weeks before. A couple haven't taken off yet but a few have started to. Also the jacks smack reveging in cheap grocery store bag soil is starting to grow the freaky leaves of reveging
image8725.jpeg

Thanks! The buds are great. I have washed the last five harvests now and will never go back. You should do this every time. If you are a sceptic and won't believe hundreds of us then next harvest just wash some and see. The first time I did it I washed all but one good sized branch then my friends and I had a taste test blind and huge difference. Unwashed is nasty! You will not like it after having washed.

Thanks for the tip, I will surely try it this run, do you ever spray your plants with nutrients im trying to understand if thats what u washing off or what exactly the wash off those to improve the taste.

Thanks for the tip, I will surely try it this run, do you ever spray your plants with nutrients im trying to understand if thats what u washing off or what exactly the wash off those to improve the taste.

Couldn't agree more with washing the plants if you want quality smoke. It will clear off foliar sprays if you used any, and it will also clean off any dust, hairs, etc.

No I don't spray a thing on them. It still helps.

Hi OG
Thanks for meeting up tonight. It was nice to talk shop with another grower in person. Thanks so much for the bud samples and the hash, and most of all the genetics. It's much appreciated, and I will let you know what I think for sure. The buds definitely have bag appeal, all covered in trichomes. I look forward to trying them all out.
Have a great time in Jamaica, and when you get back message me, and we can meet up again to get you the White Widow & Amnesia Haze clones. Hope you enjoyed the shatter and wax.
Cheers.;)

BUDWASHING IS THE BOMB you would be surprised what comes out i dont use sprays but still get dust hair dirt what not in there

Hi OG
Thanks for meeting up tonight. It was nice to talk shop with another grower in person. Thanks so much for the bud samples and the hash, and most of all the genetics. It's much appreciated, and I will let you know what I think for sure. The buds definitely have bag appeal, all covered in trichomes. I look forward to trying them all out.
Have a great time in Jamaica, and when you get back message me, and we can meet up again to get you the White Widow & Amnesia Haze clones. Hope you enjoyed the shatter and wax.
Cheers.;)

Nice to meet you too stealthgrow!
I did enjoy the wax and especially the tasty shatter. I had the joint you rolled when I got home and It was good too. I look forward to getting your clones when I get back :cool:

Jealous... But meeting with a grower in RL in a few minutes to look at my grow (pretty knowledgeable guy)

Good stuff!

FE

Went really well... guy was awesome to hang with. Such a treat to hang with a super experienced grower and mostly someone with same interests... Says i am right on track with my grow... he did show me a picture of some ick that he has been seeing from others recently... he had a name for it but I forget... it is the issue I "was" having with my grow... A super old bug bacteria that is not pyth and he has seen it 4 times in 2 months.... had not seen it in years before that... anyway kinda got lost for a few on that.... visit was great and the talk was amazing... I hope everyone gets those opportunities someday... such a treat...

:peace:

FE

One day left until I leave for Montego Bay! Tonight at lights on I will change the reservoir and take some pics for you guys. Hopefully it can run by itself for a while. I have a friend stopping by mid week to top up reservoirs with nutrient solution and make sure everything is ok. Poor babies are used two being checked every day, they will be lonely.

Your plants will be fine I'm sure, and you'll be pleasantly surprised at the growth when you get back. Its always nice to not see the plants for a few days, and then come back to see them thriving and getting big.
Have a great trip man, talk to you soon.;)

Back
Top Bottom