OldMedman Goes Indoors

Holy Carp! The lantern floating was yesterday?

The girl and I went to that last year.. It's really something else! The beach is just filled with people, you can barely move! We had a great reserved spot since she is apart of some Buddhist thing that helps run it..

Its not your usual denomination, they like do seances and weird shtuff with some of their members..She only went to services like twice (i went once), and I don't remember which type it is.. Heck, she only joined cuz her roommate wouldn't shut up, I think the roommate gets like buddha brownie points for getting her to join or something.. She tried to get me to join, I declined..

But you remember my girls attitude, "God/buddha/*insertdeity* ISN'T REAL!!", its a wonder she didn't mouth off there! hahaha, man I miss her...

Anywho, glad you figured out the mystery of the ballast! Your set up is lookin' mighty fine! Can't wait to see some flowers! :high-five:

I'm gonna try to catch some shut eye now... It's 6 am again and another night without sleep.. ugh..

Hi THsea. ;)

It is beautiful to watch. All those Lanterns floating around is so cool.

Your right about your girl....who knows what's in that pretty head! :yahoo:

I hear you about sleepless nights...and you don't have any smoke. Shiver
Been a bit sleepless too. Still trying to change the out come of my second marriage. Doesn't work but still hurts.

I wish she would write you. But in basic training..who knows what they have her doing!!! :yikes::yikes:

As normal I'm late as always..

Looking good OMM, I like the new tent and lights, I bet the girls do as well! You have some strains that I have never heard of before, So you know I'm down for this grow. :high-five: I can't wait until I can grow big plants, one day I'll be able to, just not today.:)

Good Luck my friend!
:Namaste:

As normal I'm late as always..

Looking good OMM, I like the new tent and lights, I bet the girls do as well! You have some strains that I have never heard of before, So you know I'm down for this grow. :high-five: I can't wait until I can grow big plants, one day I'll be able to, just not today.:)

Good Luck my friend!

Your just fashionably late..Welcome old friend. :)

Me too, the tent is great. Believe it or not, I went to many seed sellers, and complied their top sellers lists. Then I ordered the best ones. We will see if it works out! Of course I have a few old reliable ones like Church and Kandy Kush. Your right, someday you will have a great set up. Hope I'm still around for it! :yahoo:

Hi Mmmmick.:)

Well, you and a few others made that suggestion. I thank you all, especially you Mmmmick for putting in large case letters so I could see it.! :high-five:

AND TaTaaa that was it! :cheer: The ballast that I couldn't get going only barely lit up each filament, and made a buzzing sound which couldn't hear before. :smokin:

So now I have the Hortilux HPS Bulb in and tomorrow will be spent getting all the girls close as possible to the light and hanging CFLs around them.
The grow is on! Not the way I expected, bit it's on! :party:

And Mmmmick, there is a place for your walker by the seat I saved for you. :high-five:

Maybe not quite 100% yet but you'll be there soon now that you know what to return for replacement.:thumb:

heheh the walker doesn't take much room, it's still in the box. But I like to plan ahead so I take it everywhere I go.
:)

Lookimg good OMM, they'll be fighting to fill that tent soon.:cheer:

I'm gonna have to develope a color filter to help me deal with the hps color cast tho. I'm too used to the sunlight OMM pics. Minor adjustment, I'm sure I'll adapt.

Maybe not quite 100% yet but you'll be there soon now that you know what to return for replacement.:thumb:

heheh the walker doesn't take much room, it's still in the box. But I like to plan ahead so I take it everywhere I go.

HAHAHA!! Walker! I love it...sorry about this post OMM, but you guys just crack me up so often,:popcorn: remind me of my pops!!! I wanted to comment so many times before but couldn't because I wasn't a member...So glad I finally joined :420:!!
:high-five:

Thank you my Friend. :)

Actually, I'm having a terrible time getting any bulb to burn in the other socket.
Been fooling with it all day with no luck. Checked all the breakers and they are OK. Is there any thing inside the shade/socket that could fail?

I can see it now...8 plants under one light with CFLs hanging everywhere. :smokin: I probably should put them in flower. That Blueberry is still growing even with very little light.
Any ideas?

OMM,
Make sure that the little tab where the light makes contact with the socket is pushed down to complete the connection.

Well i hope theres one more seat im not pickey just as long as its a recliner i cant sit in a straight backed chair ive read your first journal they all were great i laughed cried got mad it amazes me how we can get involved with peoples lives with writting it was truly motivating and the peopls warmth and politeness touched my heart thanks for taking the time for sharing it with us the people here at 420 are amazing im thankful for the people who keep this website running they put a lot of hard work in it and im lookin forward to following your journal thanks for the good times and more to come oh your plants are lookin great as always God Bless you and yours :Namaste: :thanks:

Well i hope theres one more seat im not pickey just as long as its a recliner i cant sit in a straight backed chair ive read your first journal they all were great i laughed cried got mad it amazes me how we can get involved with peoples lives with writting it was truly motivating and the peopls warmth and politeness touched my heart thanks for taking the time for sharing it with us the people here at 420 are amazing im thankful for the people who keep this website running they put a lot of hard work in it and im lookin forward to following your journal thanks for the good times and more to come oh your plants are lookin great as always God Bless you and yours :Namaste: :thanks:

Here Here!! Nicely put...+rep for that:bravo:

Hey OMM,

I'm not surprised that ballast was bad. What surprises me is that it seems to be a common thing. What brand is it? Mine is the sun system galaxy 400w 120/240v pt#902480. They warranteed it with no problem. But still, seems all too common.

I'm in awe of the matterhorn, it's the coolest. Can't wait to see what's to come. :popcorn:

I'm most interested in how you're going to grow all those different strains in the same enviroment...with the different heights, girths, how you plan to get light to all those beauties.

My hats off to you :bravo:

I know it's early, but I felt you were already earning your 5 star rating, so I threw in my rating for ya. ;) :cheer:

Love ya buddy, those plants are sure crammed under that light! Soon they'll all have their own space to stretch out a little.

I'd love to see the lantern thing sometime, sounds pretty amazing and impressive. I'll bet it's a beautiful sight.

I'm also curious what brand of ballast...

:bong:

Your just fashionably late..Welcome old friend. :)

Me too, the tent is great. Believe it or not, I went to many seed sellers, and complied their top sellers lists. Then I ordered the best ones. We will see if it works out! Of course I have a few old reliable ones like Church and Kandy Kush. Your right, someday you will have a great set up. Hope I'm still around for it! :yahoo:

Fashionably late, damn that made me laugh my friend..

I've smoked Church once I do believe, it was nice. Never smoked Kandy Kush maybe I have and just did not know it because you know me I don't pay attention to the names much. Some Name Brands are worth it and others are Not.. Green Buds are Green Buds they may taste or smell different but in the end it all does the same trick, that is to ease the pain in our bodies.

It may take me a while/couple years to get a "great set up" but I'm just growing for myself and a Getto grow space works for me at the present. If the time ever shows itself and I need to go out and spend a couple hundred bucks to improve my area {Lights, Ventalation, Fans ect...} then so be it but at this present time I don't need to fix something that anit broke to grow good smoke for myself.

Wishing you the best my friend..

Damn OMM, you gonna go camping in that tent? Looks to be HUGE! :)

Damn OMM, you gonna go camping in that tent? Looks to be HUGE! :)

I like this idea, how about we all come and camp out in your tent OMM? ;)

I'll bring cookies! :)

And you have my Axe!.. er...I mean, 5.

By the way, not to start hell in this thread.. But, seen any sign of Henrietta? :confused: Or did she actually fly the coop?

Looking good OMM. That's one huge tent you got there. Wish to get one of those someday, when my roommate moves out! Will you be adding trays for the pots? I found that it will make cleaning up much easier at the end. The tent tray to me is too flimsy to carry out and dump the access water. Just a thought.

Lookimg good OMM, they'll be fighting to fill that tent soon.:cheer:

I'm gonna have to develope a color filter to help me deal with the hps color cast tho. I'm too used to the sunlight OMM pics. Minor adjustment, I'm sure I'll adapt.

Hi Mmmmick. :)
Ya never know when you will need that walker, your doing the right thing taking it every where with you.:)

If I ever get the time to fool with my camera, maybe I can get it set up to help with the weird colors. I keep my to do list on toilet paper now, it's so long. :ganjamon:

HAHAHA!! Walker! I love it...sorry about this post OMM, but you guys just crack me up so often,:popcorn: remind me of my pops!!! I wanted to comment so many times before but couldn't because I wasn't a member...So glad I finally joined :420:!!
:high-five:

Hi My Friend. :)
Well, I'm glad you joined, now your part of 420. Guess you've figured out that my journals have to have some fun in them. Might as well have some fun, we're going to be here anyway!. Make comments anytime my friend, they are always welcome.
Pops. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom