OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

I will occasionally pop in aome Little Feat, off the Waiting For Columbus disk set. Seems to put me in a good mood. First introduced to it in the early 80's by a enlisted woman who served under me in the Phillipines. Have had them in my collection ever since. Rollll another one, just like the other one!

I will occasionally pop in aome Little Feat, off the Waiting For Columbus disk set. Seems to put me in a good mood. First introduced to it in the early 80's by a enlisted woman who served under me in the Phillipines. Have had them in my collection ever since. Rollll another one, just like the other one!

That did it! GMT Now I got go dig em out. Love Little Feat. :grinjoint:

Simply amazing looking ladies you have there. Nice green and healthy and no shortage of buds sites on those plants. Very, very nice job.....

Just saw the pics of your girls, they are really looking awesome bro!! :bravo:

Hey Thank You Duck:cheer:
Hope you don't mind being called Duck.:grinjoint:
So far they are doing great. I just touched a Strawberry Haze leaf and sticky, sticky. She smells to hi heaven. Let's face it they are all doing good, just trying to keep them Happy. :ganjamon::ganjamon:
Thanks Brah!:grinjoint:

Love being up cripple creek. Right album?

Simply amazing looking ladies you have there. Nice green and healthy and no shortage of buds sites on those plants. Very, very nice job.....

Hi sonzor:grinjoint:

The AirPots are making this pretty exciting for me. So far nicest plants I've ever grown. Glad you liked them.:cheer:

hi OMM, been undercover for a few days, but caught up now.

the ladies are looking great my friend. Really filling in. Love the colors in the Bubblelicious buds, great purps.

very nice stuff.

:bravo:

Feets don't fail me now.
Looking good OMM ordered pots today. Guess I will have to stick to basil and oregano until the laws change in Bayou Country. I may try my hand at hops, since it is a cousin to MJ.

hi OMM, been undercover for a few days, but caught up now.

the ladies are looking great my friend. Really filling in. Love the colors in the Bubblelicious buds, great purps.

very nice stuff.

:bravo:

Hi Mmmmick I know you were someplace, I check on you everyday.:grinjoint:
Glad your back:grinjoint:
If you liked Bubblelicious, stay tuned, I just harvested her.:cheer:
Pics in a few.:grinjoint:

Feets don't fail me now.
Looking good OMM ordered pots today. Guess I will have to stick to basil and oregano until the laws change in Bayou Country. I may try my hand at hops, since it is a cousin to MJ.

Hi there OilFieldTrash:cheer:

I think you will love them;) I sure do!

I hear ya on: Feets don't fail me now. Good Stuff :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Do any of them look like mj? Maybe you mix em up if they do.:grinjoint:
Just a thought......:yahoo:

Day 48 of Bloom Bubblelicious

Harvest

Checked her trichs today and they were 50% amber, so down she came:cheer:

BubbleF.jpg

Here she is after the deed.:surf:
bubbleE.jpg

Here's she is before the trim :grinjoint:
budsbefore.jpg

Zeroed scale:slide:
scale2.jpg

The wet 53 grams. Smelling to high heaven.:yahoo:
5335.jpg

The token lighter comparison :grinjoint:
bud92.jpg

In the drying box, what little there is of her.:bravo:
box28.jpg

Well she didn't provide much, poor thing had a rough life. Her buds are hard and she just might provide some good smoke. I don't think she will lose much weight while drying, she was real compact, but we will see.:thumb:

Aloha my friend, that girl sure matured fast, and sure looks tasty.:bravo:

Gratz on the harvest my friend.:cheer: Been a bit under the weather, think I am catching the flu, been fighting a bad headache anyway.

Hope this day finds you well and your babies happy little campers.

:peace: brother.

Aloha my friend, that girl sure matured fast, and sure looks tasty.:bravo:

Gratz on the harvest my friend.:cheer: Been a bit under the weather, think I am catching the flu, been fighting a bad headache anyway.

Hope this day finds you well and your babies happy little campers.

:peace: brother.

Thanks High:grinjoint:

I sound like your mom now "What do you expect in that awful weather?".:cheer: Take some vitamin C. Chicken soup too!

Sorry to hear that, your damn headache is enough!!!:smokin:

The babies are more than fine in eyes:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Well, if your not around, I will know why. Take care my friend.
Really sorry you're felling sh*ty.

Aloha and all the best on beating the flu.:clap::clap:

Back
Top Bottom