OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

I think you found it fishy!

or Black Sabbath "Smoke on the Pond"
:thumb:
Not being one to correct anybody but I think it would be Deep Purple:)

wait
Iron Man:cheesygrinsmiley:
had to add that one in
on another note i think this og kush is gonna be a good one
Cronich I started a new music thread and you can add, find or suggest any tune you want there :circle-of-love:

Tell the truth mc we enjoyed it, but home was a welcome sight too.
Happy Munchday OMM:circle-of-love:
Glad you and Jo had some fun on the coast:) was it Jo's battery or something else you had to get fixed?

i don't see the link in your sig for the music ot page
Happy Munchieday OMM buddy:thumb:

I hear ya, I've been back and forth to the hospital and e room for 5 days straight!....not me, but for others....today should be the last trip....hopefully for a long while!

Sorry to hear that mcloadie. Hope they all recover and feel better soon. :love::peace:

Not being one to correct anybody but I think it would be Deep Purple:)

Cronich I started a new music thread and you can add, find or suggest any tune you want there :circle-of-love:

Happy Munchday OMM:circle-of-love:
Glad you and Jo had some fun on the coast:) was it Jo's battery or something else you had to get fixed?

Well, crap, losing my memory, but I knew it was one of those bands. So what if I have the old CD!

Fishy, Jo bought her Acura new. She's had it forever. Before you say anything, we have taken it to Acura and at least 20 other places. It's battery just runs down and randomly. This last one lasted 4.5 months. It's the model that kids love to customize. She could sell it in a heart beat. Not gona happen.
:high-five:

Yes, it has to be a short or loose wire, but no one can find it.

OK! All you shade tree mechanics........I know all of you can fix it! Not!
:Namaste:

Good munchday OMM
I hope you an Jo are both well:circle-of-love:

Hi there jaga....Good munchday to you too. My Brother in spirit. We are fine, hope you and your family are too. :Namaste:

Happy Munchday OMM. Great that you and Jo were able to get out and have some fun. Black Russian sound so double of 7 and with 20% thc Oboy.

Happy Munchday OMM. Great that you and Jo were able to get out and have some fun. Black Russian sound so double of 7 and with 20% thc Oboy.

Hi there beemerbill. Yep, it was nice to get out of the house and enjoy ourselves for a while. :thumb:

Cool on double 007. :ganjamon:

Hi Gang. Well, my 1st Lost Coast OG came in at 59 grams dry.

Our little drive up the coast took it's toll on me, I've pretty much been in bed most of the time since. I have to figure out my limits. As a consequence the OG dried a bit too much. Adding in moisture to it now, by humidipaks.
The Black Russian is still drying.
I'll be chopping Lucy tomorrow and maybe another one too. Then again, what's another day?

Cronic if you are around....what you doing tomorrow? :circle-of-love:

So old friend....your growing skills have grown exponentially :bravo: Glad to see you outside again and side grow area looks perfect and not out in the open for evil people to see :goodjob:

Well, crap, losing my memory, but I knew it was one of those bands. So what if I have the old CD!

Fishy, Jo bought her Acura new. She's had it forever. Before you say anything, we have taken it to Acura and at least 20 other places. It's battery just runs down and randomly. This last one lasted 4.5 months. It's the model that kids love to customize. She could sell it in a heart beat. Not gona happen.
:high-five:

Yes, it has to be a short or loose wire, but no one can find it.

OK! All you shade tree mechanics........I know all of you can fix it! Not!
:Namaste:
Happy Tokesday OMM:circle-of-love:
If it was made of wood I know I could fix it! If it was a American car made before 1975 I know I could fix it! A Acura not so much. I know that if you start the car and remove the positive battery cable and it quits running its not the battery. Maybe the clock or a trunk light is draining the battery over time even the built in alarm system can sucking the juice out of it.
AH What the hell do I know other than I'm glad you guys can get out when it does run:circle-of-love:

Happy Tokesday OMM:circle-of-love:
If it was made of wood I know I could fix it! If it was a American car made before 1975 I know I could fix it! A Acura not so much. I know that if you start the car and remove the positive battery cable and it quits running its not the battery. Maybe the clock or a trunk light is draining the battery over time even the built in alarm system can sucking the juice out of it.
AH What the hell do I know other than I'm glad you guys can get out when it does run:circle-of-love:

Hi Fishy...good toke day to you too. Needless to say we don't depend on her car when we want to go somewhere.
I have a 5 year old Mazda3 Hatchback with 15,000 miles on it. Hey it's an island....not too many places to go.

Yep, her car has like triple alarms systems and other stuff on it. She bought it used and it was like new except for the crap the 1st owner added to it. See you later...time to go to bed.

so I was suppose to start work today but they told me they wasn't ready the materials comin tomorrow so I am free today if you need help this afternoon
the only thing is I pick up my son around 2 I can stop by after gimme a call:thumb:
I may bring some still curing ogk for you to try
pretty damn good for uncured bud
I cant help but keep smoking it lol

Back
Top Bottom