OMM's Social Network Grow

Yes. You have reached your limit when your Dr. tells you, you have. :cheesygrinsmiley:

you can still love it all you want ... from a distance
get a second opinion:)

Yes. You have reached your limit when your Dr. tells you, you have. :cheesygrinsmiley:

you can still love it all you want ... from a distance

2 of the 6 of my doctors tell me that Cannabis for my many ailments is bad, and THEY are the only ones saying that there's been no improvement. So does that mean that I can have no more pot? HELL NO!!

So MMJ doesn't help kidney stones the size of marbles... it works for every fucking things else! It eases the pain of passing them a bit. At least it does until the don't break up small enough in the bladder to pass through the rest of the way without yelling like a madman and swearing off pissing for the rest of my life!

2 of the 6 of my doctors tell me that Cannabis for my many ailments is bad, and THEY are the only ones saying that there's been no improvement. So does that mean that I can have no more pot? HELL NO!!

So MMJ doesn't help kidney stones the size of marbles... it works for every fucking things else! It eases the pain of passing them a bit. At least it does until the don't break up small enough in the bladder to pass through the rest of the way without yelling like a madman and swearing off pissing for the rest of my life!

I like getting high to pass the painful time in the waiting room! :high-five:

please no more kidney stone stories, my eyes are watering just reading it:yikes::trance:

Are you sure.....I have least one story ..............:rofl::lot-o-toke:

not to kick on jandre but I'am sure your story would be the mostest funnest kstone story everLOL

If there is a hell... It's going to include kidney stones. And a library filled with math book "story problems". But I digress.

There is no pain like kidney stone pain. Not that I've found yet, and I've seen my share of pain! NOTHING helps kidney stone pain that I know of.

you know this makes me wonder as with alot of other things years ago if someone told me about kidney stones it was a rare and horrible story. same with alot of other ailments,some that mmj patients here have discribed! my question is are these things more frequent or is it because we all are phsycosematic or is all the cleanllyness (sterill world we live in) the reason its so much more prevelant! or am I just getting old and thats what happens to most everyone?
any way where is the giant black guy from the Green Mile? thats seems to be the best kidney stone story that I have ever heard:)

you know this makes me wonder as with alot of other things years ago if someone told me about kidney stones it was a rare and horrible story. same with alot of other ailments,some that mmj patients here have discribed! my question is are these things more frequent or is it because we all are phsycosematic or is all the cleanllyness (sterill world we live in) the reason its so much more prevelant! or am I just getting old and thats what happens to most everyone?
any way where is the giant black guy from the Green Mile? thats seems to be the best kidney stone story that I have ever heard:)

John... John Coffee... like the drink, suh.

Q: If it takes half a horse half a day to lay half a golden egg, how long does it take for a cricket with a wooden leg to kick the seeds off half a dill pickle.

A: Ice Cream, of course! Is there any other measure?
depends if the wheels on your canoe start wobbiling!

Q: If it takes half a horse half a day to lay half a golden egg, how long does it take for a cricket with a wooden leg to kick the seeds off half a dill pickle.

A: Ice Cream, of course! Is there any other measure?

Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Over my head!! LoL!:rofl:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by fish cake

depends if the wheels on your canoe start wobbiling!
and if they do it's time to repave the lake.

Crisco.

EXACTLY!! But you have to spread it thinly on the mountain to get a good tan.

Thats what I did and it is getting bigger! Help!!!

I give up!

not to kick on jandre but I'am sure your story would be the mostest funnest kstone story everLOL

Some where in my stories are quite a few Kidney Stone stories. In the field and at home.

The first time I had them was in Greece. I had never felt pain like that before. They gave me the strongest meds they had. Didn't even touch it! On the bed, on the floor, I had to move. Yuk!

They told me they citric stones. We had lemons in our yard and made lemon aid. They let me look at one stone under a microscope..........A snowflake from Hell....it looked like razors blades joined together.:helpsmilie:

Some where in my stories are quite a few Kidney Stone stories. In the field and at home.

The first time I had them was in Greece. I had never felt pain like that before. They gave me the strongest meds they had. Didn't even touch it! On the bed, on the floor, I had to move. Yuk!

They told me they citric stones. We had lemons in our yard and made lemon aid. They let me look at on stone under a microscope..........A snowflake from Hell....it looked like razors joined together.:helpsmilie:

That sounds terrible. I would have been all over those pain meds! Ouch!

Back
Top Bottom