OMM's Social Network Grow

If there is a hell... It's going to include kidney stones. And a library filled with math book "story problems". But I digress.

There is no pain like kidney stone pain. Not that I've found yet, and I've seen my share of pain! NOTHING helps kidney stone pain that I know of.

You are absolutely right. One Dr. told me it was like child birth, with no meds and the DR. was a she. :smokin::thedoubletake:

That sounds terrible. I would have been all over those pain meds! Ouch!

No Kidding I had maxed out on morphine and wanted something way stronger. Took allot of water and three days to pass them. :smokin::smokin:

Some where in my stories are quite a few Kidney Stone stories. In the field and at home.

The first time I had them was in Greece. I had never felt pain like that before. They gave me the strongest meds they had. Didn't even touch it! On the bed, on the floor, I had to move. Yuk!

They told me they citric stones. We had lemons in our yard and made lemon aid. They let me look at one stone under a microscope..........A snowflake from Hell....it looked like razors joined together.:helpsmilie:

I could listen to that story over and over again! its just like watching Bambi only different:)

I could listen to that story over and over again! its just like watching Bambi only different:)

Bambi ?? fish cake have you seen a doctor lately? I'm getting worried about you Brother.:popcorn:

Your only getting worried now? Most of us have been keeping an eye on him for quite awhile now.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi BCBud.

I think it all started when he started the SCROG. Poor guy.:Namaste:

Here is a topping method that I will be doing a video on. We will do it, on THsea's next visit.

It takes me forever to find the link, so I'm putting it up now. We will talk about some different types of FIMing too.

Many, Many Thanks to OG13 for posting this originally. :peace:

Just wanted to say I am back. I see we have been talking about kidney stones. I still don't know if I have passed mine yet but I have not been feeling any pain or symptoms.

Just wanted to say I am back. I see we have been talking about kidney stones. I still don't know if I have passed mine yet but I have not been feeling any pain or symptoms.

Hi Queen.

I'm like you, just bumping along in veg right now.

I've had my share of Kidney Stones. If they are not big, sometimes you pass them and not even know it. I hope that will happen with you. :love:

A Help Needed Picture Update, like to get your opinions on these 4 girls.

I've looked at the bad leaves chart and the 4 plants that are affected: Lucy, AK47. AK48, OG18 to me look like they all need N-P-K. The works. For some reason OC+ is not providing as it should. The four effected plants have been given Cal-Mag once along with the rest of the plants. These 4 strains are the only ones effected?

Here are the leaves.

leves1.JPG

leves3.JPG

Here are three of the effected grils

AK48

ak4824.JPG

OG18

og187.JPG

Lucy

lucy65.JPG

I removed a few of the leaves on the AK47.....those are some the leaves above

A look at some at the other girls

The PE under HPS

pe_HPS.JPG

The PE under LED

PELCD.JPG

WildThai

wildthai9.JPG

I will do a complte picture up date in a day or two.

hey OMM I found a link that may help you figure out what might be wrong with your leaves! dont know how to link so I put it in a blog under my screen name. hope it helps:)

hey OMM I found a link that may help you figure out what might be wrong with your le
aves! don't know how to link so I put it in a blog under my screen name. hope it helps:)

Hey Thanks Buddy. I will take a look! :thanks:

Omm I think some strains are fussy when it comes to what you feed them and the strenghts, some burn easier than others etc.. Try flushing and try a nice tea to get them to bounce back then maybe trying a different mix of nutrients.

Foxfarm soil is hot ... even Happy Frog. I think you have too much N going on ... I like K-Frats idea to flush but I would not feed anything for at least a week and let them dry out

Sorry to hear you're having problems with some of your girls. I think this is the first time I have seen you have any issues with a grow. I like how you said bouncing along during veg. It seems like it is taking forever I want them to be in the flower stage so bad.

hi Queen, it wont be long soon you will notm and a great big smile:)

when you win NOTM:) and I'am sure you will make do and grow those ladies out:)

Back
Top Bottom