P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Group shot today...
2019-09-25-11-24-55.jpg

Got some new discs to keep under the pots today too.
:thumb:

How do you like resin vs flower.

For the high, I still think its hard to beat flower. But man that taste is pretty nice with the rosin. I don't press nearly as much as I though I would. I don't feel like I get a full effect when I hit the rosin.

How do you like resin vs flower.

For the high, I still think its hard to beat flower. But man that taste is pretty nice with the rosin. I don't press nearly as much as I though I would. I don't feel like I get a full effect when I hit the rosin.
Man.... i keep trying new shit, cartridges, edibles, dabs, but ultimately revert back to blunts. It's like comfort food to me.

I smear a big ass rosin booger in my blunts; it can actually be used as the adhesive edge if you've got the patience for it. LoL

I'm really starting to enjoy the rosin, it's my #2 choice. I'm really interested in utilizing concentrates to make edibles. All of my wife's friends are gaga for my gummies.

Most of my pressing is done with popcorn buds or dry ice sift from trim. Makes sense to use my "trash" to get a bunch of middle-aged women "white-girl wasted"
:rofl:

My buddies always get a kick outta the dabs too. It's fun to have a little laying around to get them fuckers roasted when they come visit.

I still gotta be a bit cautious on how I consume. If I get into a bunch of wax, my heart will feel like it's exploding. That's never fun.

Probably the best reason for me to roll my rosin in my blunts. I rarely overdo it because I just set the blunt down when I'm good. I have had my fair share of "bad highs" from dropping a fat penny in the banger.... immediately regretting it.

So.... there's my rambling answer.
:blunt:

Hauled all the coco upstairs this morning. Now that all the pots are up there, I'm convinced that these ladies will fit just fine.
20190926_081737.jpg
20190926_081742.jpg
20190926_081726.jpg

LoL.... I remembered.
:rofl:
2019-09-26-18-28-40.jpg

Forgot the Appleberry.... & Purple Kush.

The rest had legible labels already. LoL

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only needed to remember 2... and half the label is showing on purps. LoL

Maybe I should lay off the dabs...
:drool:

I might have missed it, but how are dealing with getting water up there?
Looks nice, let’s see if you can turn it into a jungle. :thumb:
Hauling it up in gallon jugs for now.
:jawdropper:

So... after i fried the first bunch of seedlings, I've been a bit sketched out about using these lights in the new grow space. Shit.... I even sold one of my 3 to bebes because it's just too much in my tiny space.

I pulled the drivers today & fiddled a bit. Crazy easy! I was surprised at how much adjustment I had to work with.

I turned the one light down to it's lowest setting & dropped it to about 24" above.

I adjusted the other driver too, I'm just not using that fixture yet.

Pics in a few min.... I'm about to head back up...
:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom