P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Nice update P. Nice healthy plants all pointing to the sky. I'm sure the other 2 will bouce right back after the over loving. GDP is a strain I would love to see you grow out looking forward to that one. onwards and upwards hope your well bro.

Lol, that last one was crazy!! 10 gal is huge. Looks like this is gonna be a real nice run :high-five:
Them greedy hookers wanted 2 gallons of nutrients every day. LoL

That shit got real pricey!
:jawdropper:

That was the first group I've ever had to order new bottles 3x throughout the grow. LoL

This new group might actually be relaxing in comparison. LoL

Stumbled in and fell into a chair, so if it's alright I will stick around for the show. Like all you got going.
You got the room but no height, you need a scrog.

When I first bought this place I started building my a grow room in the attic. Those plans changed the first time I got up in there to start laying flooring. Like your build, it was in the summer down my way I knew there was no way in hell I could control the temps up there so I built a cabinet in the garage. Ran a 6" tube from a closet in the house for cooling, it worked well but still had hard time with heat. So, I bought a tent put it in a closet in the house and has worked well for me since. Got it dialed in fairly well, it just I run a lot of different strains so have to adjust for each new grow.

My neighbor behind me were cool so I decided to grow a couple of plants outside, well they moved and sold to a highway patrolman. I am very outgoing so I went and met him and his new wife, took them so BBQ I had made. I changed my plans for growing out side but had my 5 plants for my vertical grow in Solo cups and in a pot with peppers in it in my garden, put them out in the morning and bring them in the house in the evening. Well I was working in my garden and I hear him mowing his yard. All of a sudden I hear "Hi Neighbor" and Jerry the HWP man was standing on his mower looking over the fence. I walk over and we talk a bit and he looks at the garden as ask what all I was growing, I know damn good an well he saw the plants but he never said anything, shit I moved all my grow to my assistants place for about three weeks. LOL.

Well glad I got all caught up and look forward to watching what you do. Get a chance stop by my grow journal.

Peace out there Brother,

GR

Hahaha!
2019-09-22-19-24-02.jpg

Smoke sesh with @bebes de zorrillos
tonight, he convinced me to try salvaging 4 of the girls that got roasted.

Convincing arguments were made... so a few crusty ol' bitches were brought back into the light.

FML... what am I getting myself into

I sympathize with you loss.
Had 20+ clones in my DIY EZ Cloner that I moved to my shop, just sold my backyard biz so my shop is empty. They had been in the bath where I have my rez for my closet grow, but I moved the out to the shop to free up my toilet that had the Cloner sitting on it.
All was good and we went on a long weekend to the south coast. When we returned I found the A/C had crashed, Don't have a thermometer in the shop but when I check the water temp in the cloner it was 108. Needless to say the clones were toast.
There were four that still had some green on them and half ass brown and white roots, so I put them in solos. Only one still has a bit of green, so I am babying it like it was the last one on earth, :)

Oh the tragedies I can tell, from pump probs to FFG's (Fucking Fungal Gnats)

Hahaha!
2019-09-22-19-24-02.jpg

Smoke sesh with @bebes de zorrillos
tonight, he convinced me to try salvaging 4 of the girls that got roasted.

Convincing arguments were made... so a few crusty ol' bitches were brought back into the light.

FML... what am I getting myself into
Dude I told u mine were the same still green growth push them bitches come on now u taught me better than that go back and look at my 1st journal couldn't get past a bic

Guess Youtube didn't like the commercial that was playing in the background of my video.

They yanked it quick. It was literally only 15 seconds of my hand. LoL

They must have Idiotbot turned on this morning. #lame
:confused:
I was wondering how a hand shake violated terms....but thank you for answering that mystery without me having to ask LOL.

Its nice when they are on auto pilot but I also find thats when I tend to let my guard down and get complacent and something happens that I would have caught had I been staying awake at the wheel!

Back
Top Bottom