P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Very nice defol P9. Sorry about the gnats, looks like you’ve got it well handled.

How are you liking those click top containers?
I love em!
:circle-of-love:

Not sure how they would do for long term storage... I've only been using them for a short time, but never seen any RH drop. I'd assume they will hold for extended periods, just don't have proof because I burn thru it so fast.

LoL, I could probably get away with damn ziplock bags to store mine.

....it's gone as fast as it comes. LoL

:passitleft:

Bugs seem to be about 95% gone. LoL, I literally watched them all fleeing down the sides of the pot after adding the DE/perlite.

Little did they know, they were fleeing into a huge puddle of mosquito dunk water. LoL

The only survivors were clinging to the sides of the pots. I vacuumed them off today when I sucked up all the other dead bodies.
:thumb:

Now I've got a clean slate and can watch for more bugs to die. I'll rinse & repeat until that drip tray is clean of carnage.

Then I'll start flipping

Wanted to welcome a good friend of mine to this awesome community!

@pufferbill decided to join this party!

Don't be surprised when i tag him in all of y'alls journals. LoL

Welcome brotha!

Full update today!
:party:

Started my morning with a bit of defol in the flower room. I rigged all the pots into the drip system as well.

Here's what we look like now...

I'm sure they will thank me later for the heavy-handed haircuts.... except DBa. LoL

Veg box is a bit of a shit-show right now. Looks like I caught crabs from some old coco I reused. LoL

Gonna put out some sticky traps, grab some mosquito dunks, and probably top dress with perlite & DE.

Time to nuke them bitches. I won't shift anything over to flower until I get this under control. They may be vegging for awhile....

.... can't forget the newest addition

That's all y'all!
:snowboating:

Looking awesome as always!!!

That should help a bit....
20200309_094618.jpg

Top to bottom cleaning, set up traps & top-dressed everything with a mix of perlite and diatomaceous earth.

I'll use the mosquito dunks tomorrow after the coco dries up a bit.

I've heard of using the Diatomaceous Earth - but why do we add in the Perlite?

Looking awesome as always!!!

I've heard of using the Diatomaceous Earth - but why do we add in the Perlite?
DE is a pain in the ass... messy. It blows everywhere. The perlite binds to it and it forms a perfect barrier.

Perlite also dries within hours of watering, with just a gently fan blowing. Gnats like that moist surface, take it away, they go away.

I use a seasoning shaker,---- salt/pepper shaker only bigger,,,, to put the DE on the top soil....... Works great as long as you keep a fresh layer ontop??????

GL

Did a little photo shoot today for the Nug OTM... Here's a few that I had to choose from. It was hard to pick just one. LoL
2020-03-11-09-27-57.jpg
2020-03-11-09-26-55.jpg
2020-03-11-09-25-32.jpg
2020-03-11-09-21-45.jpg
2020-03-11-09-22-35.jpg

Here's the pics I decided on...

Stay frosty y'all!

I would choose the second from the top and the Last one. I think that would be my 2 choices
I snapped a few of Alaskan Purple too...
:drool:
She's a damn frost monsta! It was so hard to choose. LoL, guess if I'm wrong, I'll have to just try again in April.

Honestly, Plant OTM is the one I'm chasing again. But I'm waiting for the perfect plant before I try again. Those entries are competitive AF every month

I'll get AP pics up in a bit...

I snapped a few of Alaskan Purple too...
:drool:
She's a damn frost monsta! It was so hard to choose. LoL, guess if I'm wrong, I'll have to just try again in April.

Honestly, Plant OTM is the one I'm chasing again. But I'm waiting for the perfect plant before I try again. Those entries are competitive AF every month

I'll get AP pics up in a bit...
I am happy to hear the AP is a frost monster. I have some of those seeds that I am going run some time. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom