PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Some of the stuff I bought for soil. Not picture is the Coots mix, DocBuds High Brix kit ,The Fox Farm stuff along with CalMag etc. in the box next to the Gas can and the Boggie Brew compost tea and the amendments are all in the tub there is a tone of it. I still have soil to mix next week
Oh I forgot this stuff too

Damn PC!!!!! You aint messin around!!!! Looks like a nice, full house lot’s of experienced growers. Looks like you’ll be growing crazy in no time.

How do you plan to water your green house garden? A drip system and/ or mushroom bubblers is what i have for all my landscaping plants.

Damn PC!!!!! You aint messin around!!!! Looks like a nice, full house lot’s of experienced growers. Looks like you’ll be growing crazy in no time.

How do you plan to water your green house garden? A drip system and/ or mushroom bubblers is what i have for all my landscaping plants.
I need to look into that I have been hand watering with three little plants its not too bad but for next year I have to do some research on what I can do. I would Love to set up a drip system or I may hand water although I am sure I will get sick of hand watering so I need to figure out something for next year

Yes the people who have stopped by have a ton of knowledge I am ready to tap into. I hope you keep following I would Love your input :thumb:

Im here PC, youre in my sub list, i float around.

“If I dont feel like im walking on clouds theres something wrong.” ~ @feral9x
I am a newbie so I am not sure how to sub to a thread do you just comment or like something on a post or thread to sub to it ? I know this may be a dumb question sorry

I just comment on a thread and I get notifications afterwards.
Thank You I thought that might be the way to do it but I was not sure

I am a newbie so I am not sure how to sub to a thread do you just comment or like something on a post or thread to sub to it ? I know this may be a dumb question sorry
Once you've commented in a thread, you can find them in your "watched threads".
2019-09-22-13-57-08.jpg

Makes it easier to follow along journals.
:thumb:

Once you've commented in a thread, you can find them in your "watched threads".
2019-09-22-13-57-08.jpg

Makes it easier to follow along journals.
:thumb:
I don't know much about the phone app so this will help when I am away and checking out the forums on my phone. Thank You :thumb:

If people don't post often you may not get notifications though.
I have lost a couple threads I was watching for that reason. That's how I check and go back and forth in the forums to the other threads I have been watching. I hope mine stays active I know there is a GREAT bunch of people here and I don't want to lose any of them. :surf:

I hope mine stays active
I don't think you need to worry about that- You've got a great crowd in here!
I showed up late, so I'll just stand over here in the corner...
I'll bring a folding chair next time...
Great choice on those lights-and 2 for 1 makes it that much better!

Back
Top Bottom