PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

That's surprising because aside from a few bumps in the road here in PA, our MMJ program was very successful and is being used as a platform for our governor to lobby for full recreational use. Our Republicans are showing some resistence, but I'm still confident we'll green light soon. On a briter note, Trump said he would sign any marijuana bills that get to his desk and with EVER Dem backing legalization, you know it will be sooner or later.
I hope it will be sooner its crazy to not legalize nationally. Then let us grow our own. I am not out to make money just grow my own medicine as I am sure everyone else here is. I hope it gets pushed through our legal system and reclassify it. It is Crazy it is still a schedule 1 drug.

The future looks bright but it will be awhile for Ohio I think. It’s all about politicians and corporations right now.

Same here no doubt! To get one of the 12 statewide grower's license, it costs a one time $50,000 application fee, a 2 million dollar letter of credit, a 25,000 sq ft facility and a $5,000 yearly renewal fee. Still though, I can't imagine the LEOs will be out in force looking for their competitors and when it's fully green, us little guys will be able to survive in the cracks till the bottom falls out, WHEN the bottom falls out.

Looks like one has a small tail two others are trying to split and one still nothing
20191031_152637.jpg
20191031_152538.jpg

Yep I remember. Now because I have one of each split on the new seeds and one each from the seeds I cooked should I try to use the seeds that I tried first ? or plant the new ones that have split and give the others more time ? I am going to plant the new ones Now.

Upon closer inspection the other two were just starting to split so I planted all the new seeds I germinated. I will give my buddy the 4 seeds I first attempted they are starting to split now too. I can only run 4 plants in my 5x5 tent so he will get the other 4 I will tell him just hook me up when he harvest them. I can use it to make edibles

I got to admit for a new grower the ground is the place for those new crackling seeds or a rooter.
Q. PC are those the seeds u thought got cooked?
No but the ones I cooked are starting to split too so my buddy gets those. I will probably see my buddie tomorrow so I will tell him to plant them right away

Back
Top Bottom