PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

and i put a tarp, between the carpet n teepee. who knows what's really goin on, but i somehow get some peace of mind, from it.
show of hands... more than 5, dropped snipper repairs?

Someone on DBHBB thread the other day suggested using wood pallets to serve as a subfloor to float your grow spot above the cold cement slab. I think that's a great idea if also using some thin plywood as pallets tend to be very rough with the occasional staple or nail protruding.

It isn't in the basement it is in a bedroom above the basement on a wood floor. The basement if finished and has heat so the floor in the bedroom isn't cold. Thanks for the advise though

if i even looked at a stack of "#1's"... the girl would b lookin at my caribeaners, talkin pinterest & a suspension grow, or something stupid. no NO!

PC congrats on the seeds cracking :high-five: Now the fun begins :)
Thank You Now to wait for them to be born and become seedlings, More waiting Ugh

As most who live in the northern hemisphere are coming into winter now when growing inside is the only viable option and the cost goes up with added heat and humidifiers and dehumidifiers. And all the normal stuff ph meter,fans and all that other crap needed for a successful grow.
My point being u got to b patient PC once u get a grow or two under your belt u can just let it ride but the first one is a learning experience. With everyone helping in there own way, u can’t loose!
Don’t overwater it’s the biggest mistake nubies make. Along with not phing water correctly.

I got to ask the dumb Q who’s Doc and what kind of gear? Is he or she using?

Doc's place

Come and listen to my story about a man named Doc
A poor organic grower, barely kept his grow stocked,
And then one day he was Mixin in some goo
And up through the ground came a living crew
High Brix soil that is, black gold, emerald triangle tea.

Well the first thing you know ol Doc's a millionaire,
The kinfolk said "Doc move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to NC
Northern California, that is. Cannabis clubs, Stella Beer

Well now it's time to say good bye to Doc and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back next week to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of BRIX hospitality

Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

:meditate:

So that I might understand better Docs is a type of soil ? I’ve never heard of it, and what makes it so good? I’m a grass farmer from way back always looking to improve my yield and quality could this help? Grower luv
Mornin to ya Bud! Just go back two posts to Gazoo's last post and click on the 'link' he has there for Docs place. That will get u started on learning wat we're all doing . cheers.

Back
Top Bottom