Perpetual Multi-Strain Indoor/Outdoor Grow

Congrats Stacks. Your God-daughter is in Re-veg & I believe I seen pistils yesterday.

Timing on when to put outside has so many varibles...

Strain
Your latitude
Local climate
Yearly conditions..
age of plant
etc...

Just keep bringing her in for a few weeks and avoid the reveg. but do not give her light all night long, cause then when put outsisde and it dark at night, might induce flower.

Frosty nugs btw :thumb:

Very helpful post. It had not occured to me that it is strain dependent too. Thanks you!

Congrats Stacks. Your God-daughter is in Re-veg & I believe I seen pistils yesterday.

Ohhh sweet. I have to come see. I just harvested most of your God-daughter, she went hermie on me bro! Had to harvest a little early. Overall turned out amazing tho. I will put pics up soon.

Congrats on your harvest....:circle-of-love:

Thank you so much! I am so excited about his P4, it is my new favorite for sure.

Congratulations on your harvest!

Thank you KJC. I have too much now. Good problem to have :)

Nice one Rain my friend :) congrats on another bounty! :)

Thank's buddy! It is crazy to see how many people on here you inspired to Flux.
.................................................................................................................

I bought myself a Space Case (sponsor site) 4 piece grinder. I am so stoked. I will put up a product review when it gets here. From what I have read, it sounds awesome. The one I have now is the cheapest plastic one around, so I have a feeling I am going to love it.

I will post an update in the morning with some pics too.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

15803826712155205459841219007199.jpg
Hawaiian duckfoot

Back
Top Bottom