Plata's Outdoor - Sativa Homemade Strain - Grow Journal

You Cound always try use a bit of lst to try spread her out a bit. But I think with outdoor nature is best as she will grow the best way she can with the moving sun hence usually a Christmas tree shape but I don't see any harm opening her up a little for that mid day sun to get lower leaves some loving, but I'm a newbie myself and would wait for confirmation on this

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok pals, here is what I have to say. If you like it say it and I'll do it, if not, say it and I'll think about what can I do if not what I'm saying right now:

-As you can see in this picture, there are plenty of small buds over the plant, so I'm planing on removing them so the bigger buds will get more nuts and will be more fed.
2016-09-06_11_33_00.jpg
2016-09-06_11_32_43.jpg
2016-09-06_11_32_26.jpg

-About the big buds... I'll try to open wide the plant with few strings, but not pulling to much.

Here is a photo of a couple days ago from the main bud.

2016-09-06_11_31_49.jpg

Plants look really good now glad you got a recovery solution nothing worse than almost loosing something you work hard on

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey there Mike....just wanna take a couple minutes to offer up a big warm welcome to the Mag. You just won the lotto my brotha! The growers around these parts are a very special group....as people they are even more special. They have so much experience with our lovely plant and can and will, offer you tips , tricks and lil things to improve how you grow. On the people side of things is IMO where they shine...they are filled with genuineness and integrity and i'm proud to be associated with all of them. Please wonder around our journals and maybe pop into one of Doc Buds he has on the go right now, like "in the lab" or his "Q and A thread. Most of us are using soil and some are using Doc Bud's High Brix "kit' . We only ask a couple things of new members...when you enter our journals , please leave your ego at the door and enter with a smile and good attitude...do these things and you will be met with a smile and lots of encouragement. Enjoy your stay and congrats on finding the best weed place on the web!!:welcome::bravo::cheer::circle-of-love:

Here we go again.
That's what I've done, as I told you before...
2016-09-10_17_58_59.jpg
2016-09-10_18_00_07.jpg

As you can see here the bottom is awsome, so maybe I'll try to keep her alive until next spring and see if she grows again.
2016-09-10_17_58_49.jpg

I have to tell you (specialy to you duggan) that i ended up cutting some really small buds, but look at them, they were good for nothing.
2016-09-10_18_01_17.jpg

And finally, so you can see her and the buds...
2016-09-10_17_59_35.jpg
2016-09-10_17_58_17.jpg

The pics are from the 10 of this month, and yesterday I moved the plant so she gets more light. Shortly you'll see the new location!
Lately I'm just updating fotos... maybe when I have more time I'll writte something interesting again, but for now, that's it!

It's been raining cats and dogs lately, so I don't know what to do... I put her under the rain for a couple of hours and then remove her, but at the new place there is not as much light as at the old one, but sometimes it's falling hail so... For now she is sheltered and having some light, lets see how it evolves...

Ok pals, had some issues and a branch ended up like... chopped... I'm really crying... There were still lots of small buds, and the big one is not that big... But what's done it's done, so lets just face what to do now. She is doing well so I'll just think about something for the branch. I'm drying her right now in a small box (it has a hole so air can flow). Tomorrow I'll remove the leaves, but I was thinking how could I heal her... Any ideas? I have some cause a friend is also talking about the healing part, but what do you advice me to do?
2016-09-18_00_21_06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom