ProfessorFlora Presents: The Flowering Inferno

No Guy Fieri this time though.

I've done one better with the Double D's and cloned and saved both plants. Now I just need to pick the best.

Hey TC. Long time no see. Things are falling into place a little bit better now so not as stressed. Still got lots going on though. How are you buddy?

Hey bd69! I was. Now we're hopefully going to be drowning in trichomes. Welcome to my journal.

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Actually I was around, reading and skimming but didn't have the energy to contribute. I've been real busy Prof. My LED business already started to take too much time and now I'm opening up a grow shop after getting too much demand from my grower community. Besides that, I have a full-time job from 10:00-18:00. I'm also trying to flower my main tent and keep my micro nursery neat. In the night time, I produce music until I sleep and I usually get sleepy around 3:15.

I have to resign from the full-time job soon and focus all my energy on my enterprises. I'm planning to apply for sponsorship on 420Mag next winter. I'll have much time to share my experience with fellow growers here then. I got some interesting nursery lighting projects and several different grow light models. I'm keeping the details to myself for now, as it is against the forum rules. I am sure that we'll all be enjoying my fixtures together very soon.

Cheers :passitleft:

Actually I was around, reading and skimming but didn't have the energy to contribute. I've been real busy Prof. My LED business already started to take too much time and now I'm opening up a grow shop after getting too much demand from my grower community. Besides that, I have a full-time job from 10:00-18:00. I'm also trying to flower my main tent and keep my micro nursery neat. In the night time, I produce music until I sleep and I usually get sleepy around 3:15.
Damn TC! I got sleepy just reading that. Well done on all the projects, and I hope the next chapter works out according to plan. :goodluck:

I have to resign from the full-time job soon and focus all my energy on my enterprises. I'm planning to apply for sponsorship on 420Mag next winter. I'll have much time to share my experience with fellow growers here then. I got some interesting nursery lighting projects and several different grow light models. I'm keeping the details to myself for now, as it is against the forum rules. I am sure that we'll all be enjoying my fixtures together very soon.

I impressed @TriangleCheese! With that kind of energy I'm sure we'll all be enjoying your light fixtures soon. :Rasta:

There can't be! That game is already in rest area bathrooms across America. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I seem to remember a Ghostbusters themed urinal game called Don't Cross The Streams.
Ridiculous! :laughtwo:
Just go with it. We'll be back to talking about the meds soon enough.

Well I'd best not ask too many questions then. That sounds great, TC. Guess you don't have much time for boredom then?

I impressed @TriangleCheese! With that kind of energy I'm sure we'll all be enjoying your light fixtures soon. :Rasta:

Thanks GDB :passitleft: Sponsoring 420mag was a long time dream for me. I am already getting big projects from middle east region. They are building huge vertical farms and we will be sending all the grow lights needed. I started this journey to produce cannabis grow lights but ended up with greenhouse and vertical farm projects for strawberries, tomatoes, peppers and salad greens.

I am not expecting much financial return from 420Mag. If my business go crazy like I expect, I will invest a certain budget to promote cannabis awareness in lots of other platforms as well. I carry a mission and I learned almost everything I know about growing a plant from here. I hope the time for me to return the favor comes soon. Without 420Mag, there wouldn't be any business like this for me now :Namaste:

Hey 420! Been a while lol. Don't worry, nothing bad to report on other than the crappy camera. I've been stuck going through all of the comparison journals. All the plants are doing well, in fact, everything which is in flower is growing very well and there has been no misbehaving from this most recent round. Even the Rainbow Cake has pulled her finger out and is growing some mean looking flowers. I still don't think that one will amount to much but it sure looks and smells good. Anyway, it's a collective effort with these kind of grows and I don't think we will do too badly overall. A couple things worthy of mentioning from recent developments are that the humidity is back. It's about 80% rh today which is nasty. I can feel it so I'm sure the plants can and as you might just be about to see, these ladies are pretty frosty. I'm getting a little twitchy about my old friend, botrytis who I haven't seen for a while. Hopefully he's still self isolating and hasn't got the message that someone thinks it's safe now. The weather is expected to change very soon, though to what I'm not sure. Another thing worth mentioning is I have pests in the grow room again. The springtails are back! Springtails for those who don't know are a hydro pest which eats rotting matter in incredibly damp places. They are one of the nicer pest associated with growing weed and often don't even need treating. I used to get them with every grow using the recirculating system but with coco I only get them sometimes. Out of the 9 plant trays only one plant tray has them floating on the surface when I water the plants. The Sour Strawberries #2. She doesn't seem bothered so I'm gonna leave them to do as they please for now.

Time for some pics I guess. I think we're on flowering day 46ish lol. Sorry but their from the camera again.

In tent #1 we have a Tropical Punch and two Mango Rikki's which I named after the guy Mrs F got the buds from which the seeds were found in, Colin Mango....
IMG_20210609_191356_copy_6000x4500.jpg

In tent #2 we have two Double D's, two Sour Strawberries, a Deep Candy CBD and the now not so bad Rainbow Cake....
IMG_20210609_191055_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Back with some details I guess.
:passitleft:

Double D's.

DD's #1 is hands down winner of best smelling weed I've had this year and maybe even better than the first time I grew this strain out. It's already been kept. I have one in soil and one in coco. I like this plant so much I have three of them at the moment. For anyone wondering what it smells like it's kind of like fried onions, garlic and kerosene lol. DD's #2 is the superior grower and looks much better through veg. It's also easier to grow and I was so excited to see that it was a female. It's just not as nice smelling as #1 but is still nothing to shirk at. I'm not sure how many of you will get this reference but it smells like Roast Beef Monster Munch potato snacks. It's actually very nice but just not as hard hitting as the other. It's a shame as it's a much better growing plant.

DD's #1....
IMG_20210609_195211_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_191115_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_195159_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_191225_copy_6000x4500.jpg

DD's #2....
IMG_20210609_195146_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_195133_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_191213_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_191103_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Sour Strawberries.

These are seriously frosty little ladies and have a beautiful but delicate look to them. The buds seem tiny and although we still have some time to fatten them up, I don't think they will be yielders. They are interesting and smell great. Both are a bit different in both appearance and smell. One is very sour and tangy and the other is more fruity and floral. I like them both though I think number #2 (sour and tangy) is my fav.

Sour Strawberries #1....
IMG_20210609_195231_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_191238_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_191126_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Sour Strawberries #2....
IMG_20210609_195316_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_191246_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_191135_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Deep Candy CBD.

My first CBD attempt. This plant has an excellent structure and has flowers which go all the way up and down the stems. It is another looker and has a very fruity scent. It has considerably more leaves than the other plants in this tent and took a good amount of trimming to open her up to the light....
IMG_20210609_195338_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_195328_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_191155_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Rainbow Cake.

This thing is just weird. It doesn't like vegging at all. Seriously, it grew mere inches over the course of a couple of months and hated being watered. I must have watered it only a few times before putting it into flower. When j put it into flower it done almost nothing for the first two weeks before exploding and becoming almost the tallest plant. Also it now finishes it's tray of water first and has some flowers which look weird but good. The smell is straight up dope. Strong and kushy with citrus notes and she is also really sticky. Her growth is weird though as she just looks like drum sticks. There is inches between her sometimes tiny and sometimes quite large flowers and she just doesn't seem consistent. It'll be something though and I have a feeling it might be a little treat....
IMG_20210609_195357_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_195346_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_191204_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Looking beautiful as always, Prof. Is the name of the DDs that or is it an acronym for something?

Also, I think I've been reviewing too many GSC journals because the leaves on these plants look really dark. Are they? :hmmmm:

Looking beautiful as always, Prof. Is the name of the DDs that or is it an acronym for something?
Thanks HG. The DD's stands for Double D's which I'm guessing refers to a breast size. Classy eh. I didn't name it.
Also, I think I've been reviewing too many GSC journals because the leaves on these plants look really dark. Are they?
Some are actually that dark. The 6 in the smaller tent are all pretty dark. I'll try to get you a pic later today without the blurple lights getting in the way.
There are 3 more plants which I didn't get around to posting about which are a bit lighter. I'll show you those in a moment.
Loving the Double D frost, and the Rainbow Cake is a weirdo! Nice to see you around again. Hope all is well over there!
Hey Shed. It's good to be back. I do miss getting stuck in.
If you like the Double D's frost then you'll love the Tropical Punch which I'll show you soon. It's really worrying me as it must still have a couple weeks left and it's insanely caked in trichs. This morning I opened the grow room to find it at 99% RH again. 3 monitors were reading it. I've just been looking over at Weedseedexpress for some humidity resistant strains to run and they have some which I like the look of. Might have to treat myself to a pack as it's my birthday today.
They don't sound like pests at all. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I should have said guests. I feel rude now.

Tropical Punch.

This is my most frosty plant at the moment thought there are a couple of others which could surpass her in the final quarter of the flowering phase. The plants in this tent have turned out well and were not stunted at the beginning and this one is possibly the closest to finishing up. I wanted to pull all the plants at the same time but if the humidity stays as high as it is then we will be pulling this one at the earliest possible moment. The buds are really dense and look very nice. The smell is very nutty and has fruity kush tones. Should be good if it doesn't go mouldy on me first....
IMG_20210609_191411_copy_6000x4500.jpg
IMG_20210609_195704_copy_1920x1440.jpg

Mango Rikki #1.

The first of the bag seed plants and what a plant it is. It's clearly got some good sativa influence and reminds me of some sativa leaning hybrids I've grown before like Blue Dream. The flowers are chunky and have a good flower to leaf ratio. She will be nice to trim up at harvest. This plant has a tropical fruit scent and is overall pretty good....
IMG_20210609_195710_copy_1920x1440.jpg
IMG_20210609_191437_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Mango Rikki #2.

The second bag seed plant is very similar to the first but has a bit of a shorter profile. The scent is also different and this one is in my opinion far superior. It smell is very nice and has floral and fruity tones with hints of incense. The flowers are actually larger on this plant but the first simply has more of them and will be the better yielder. This one has frost though and I'm sure I will like it most at the end....
IMG_20210609_195822_copy_1920x1440.jpg
IMG_20210609_195758_copy_1920x1440.jpg
IMG_20210609_191453_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom