ProfessorFlora Presents: The Flowering Inferno

Wouldn't want any plants outside today hey mate. Would be quite funny to see weed plants flying around though. :laugh:
It's been crazy here! The kids weren't allowed to go to school because of a massive tree in the playground which looks like it's going to go any minute. I've seen 3 BBQs flying down the road today which is a record. The previous record was zero.

It's been crazy here! The kids weren't allowed to go to school because of a massive tree in the playground which looks like it's going to go any minute. I've seen 3 BBQs flying down the road today which is a record. The previous record was zero.
Schools were closed here. I might get high and sit watching out the window to see what flies by. :laugh::passitleft:

Schools were closed here. I might get high and sit watching out the window to see what flies by. :laugh::passitleft:
That's pretty much what we did. There was a power cut from 3pm to about 11pm which was interesting. The whole town was out so I couldn't go to work. No Professors fish and chips!
Ahh England, where 'urricanes 'ardly 'appen!
But when they do appen....
I'm the ghost of Christmas past!
And present and future as well, I suspect.

Bet you has it bad being close to sea are was bad but not to bad destroyed my fence and few satellite on floor when went for a walk hope all is well
Has a month really passed since this last post? Time fly's when when you're dealing in fish and chips.

The storm was pretty bad. There were a few houses that lost parts of their roof and a house flattened by a large tree. It was probably the worst storm I've actually experienced.

Hey 420!

It's all done and dusted. Total weight for the first tent with the Black Domina's and the other little plants which barely contributed anything at all came to around 13oz. The Acapulco Gold's came in at around 12oz and could have yielded a bit more but one plant was so bad I just chopped it up for hash.
It was really handy getting that much as I now have to rely on the great outdoors and autos if I'm to get any more cannabis before the end of the growing season. More on that later though.
Here are some pics using the phone which is shit lol. I'm going to bite the bullet and get another camera as I'll never get a decent pic ever again using this piece of crap.

The haul....
IMG_20220222_161046.jpg

The jarred up Black Domina....
IMG_20220222_161056.jpg

The then untrimmed Acapulco Gold....
IMG_20220222_161102.jpg

Hash bash!....
IMG_20220222_161113.jpg
IMG_20220222_161118.jpg

And what I took away from it....
IMG_20220307_084226.jpg

That might even last us until the first autos are ready.

The Black Domina is a solid strain and has a distinct and recognisable flavour profile. It does feel like classic weed compared to much of what I have grown in the past. It is quite potent but not offensively so and the flowers are huge. All the way down the plants, the buds grew and there was no issue filling the jars....
IMG_20220317_094331.jpg
IMG_20220317_094532.jpg
IMG_20220317_094610.jpg

The Acapulco Gold's were more impressive after the harvest for me. I'm not quite sure why but I just didn't get behind them quite as much as I did with the Dom's. They were worth it though and pretty much yielded the same but have slightly more preferable flavours and even perhaps effects. The flowers were tighter and a little more frosty than the BD's. The flavour ranges from piney to something a bit more fruity though there was no citrus in the final product like I could detect earlier in flower. The effect is very uplifting and excellent for getting out and about which is suiting me quite well at the moment....
IMG_20220317_094118.jpg
IMG_20220317_094145.jpg
IMG_20220317_094156.jpg
IMG_20220317_094212.jpg

So that is the end of the inferno. I'll try and get a few more pics of these in better light but this phones camera is terrible.
So, I hope you've all had a good time and been entertained at least. In my next journal I hope to be a little more informative and as there'll be some real challenges this time around, I'm sure someone will learn something.

Happy growing everyone and play safe.
:passitleft:

Good looking haul Prof! I’ve missed the strain reviews you do and this one didn’t disappoint!

Good luck with your upcoming grow, Id love a tag when you get it underway.

Overall a great result mate. Tag me in on the next one. Am I remembering right that you'll be trying a guerilla grow?
Cheers, Vet.

That's correct. I'm almost ready to go and could probably start now. I'm just being a bit cautious as it's still only March though there hasn't really been a frost this year. I think there were a couple around December and early January but other than that it has been a mild winter.
Congrats on the Black Domina and Acapulco Gold harvests, Prof. I'm looking forward to what you grow next.
Thanks, HG.

Next well either be growing lots or nothing lol. Well, we'll be growing but wether or not anything survives is another story. I'm still buying beans though.
Good looking haul Prof! I’ve missed the strain reviews you do and this one didn’t disappoint!

Good luck with your upcoming grow, Id love a tag when you get it underway.
Cheers, N.

Those were some sample snippets and I'll do a better review shortly. Great strains though.
A fabulous and frosty finish for the 'ferno 'fessor! :bravo: Thanks for the ride and I'm looking forward to the next episode of "ProfessorFlora Presents."
Cheers, Shed.

The next plants are ready for you also!
And how much did you have to leave behind? ;)
This time I took my share. The cheeky f*****s asked if I could go and set up some and possibly run another grow for them but this time with nothing in it for me lol. I mean I'm pretty nice and all but I think that's what you might call taking the piss.

That's correct. I'm almost ready to go and could probably start now. I'm just being a bit cautious as it's still only March though there hasn't really been a frost this year. I think there were a couple around December and early January but other than that it has been a mild winter.
Yeah it feels like we've got some nice weather coming so it'll probably snow next week.:laugh:

Yeah it feels like we've got some nice weather coming so it'll probably snow next week.:laugh:
That's what I'm waiting for lol. Last time I put some plants outside it rained for the first couple of weeks.
So, why can't you grow indoors in your new place?
The short answer would be politics but an even shorter answer would be fear. Not from me but from Mrs.f as she seems to think that we'll get caught for some reason. I think that when she runs out of bud her opinion might change slightly.

Back
Top Bottom