ProfessorFlora Presents: The Flowering Inferno

Hey, Vet.

Cheers buddy. Can't fault these wse genetics so far. I'm itching to grow some more lol. I'm pretty happy that there's one more Black Domina left to do. I can't imagine how it'll go outdoors. They'd be monsters if grown right.
Hope you're well bud.
:passitleft:
Does appear anything from WSE will be solid. Well unless it's an auto grown by me:laugh: Honestly can't wait to have this sub par run done and get some photos on the go. Thinking a WSE girl scout cookies alongside Black Skull wedding cake and do-si-dos.

Does appear anything from WSE will be solid. Well unless it's an auto grown by me:laugh: Honestly can't wait to have this sub par run done and get some photos on the go. Thinking a WSE girl scout cookies alongside Black Skull wedding cake and do-si-dos.
I was just thinking about getting some wse autos lol.
The gsc are real good with my only complaint being that they can get a little floppy. Not too long ago they released a Stardawg which is something I've wanted to grow since hearing about it. Not sure if they do very well outdoors in the UK though.

Which auto are you currently not enjoying?

I was just thinking about getting some wse autos lol.
The gsc are real good with my only complaint being that they can get a little floppy. Not too long ago they released a Stardawg which is something I've wanted to grow since hearing about it. Not sure if they do very well outdoors in the UK though.

Which auto are you currently not enjoying?
Yeah I've still got seeds left from the comparative grow so would be good to do another. Stardawg is another on my list. I've got a Black Skull one that was a freebie. Only one way to find out how well it'll do outdoors here I guess. Lol.

All of them.:laugh: Not the plants fault though. Didn't have the environment dialled in after moving and they are all a bit stunted and showing deficiencies.

Yeah I've still got seeds left from the comparative grow so would be good to do another. Stardawg is another on my list. I've got a Black Skull one that was a freebie. Only one way to find out how well it'll do outdoors here I guess. Lol.

All of them.:laugh: Not the plants fault though. Didn't have the environment dialled in after moving and they are all a bit stunted and showing deficiencies.
I killed all my spare gsc seeds in the comparative lol. I saw some of @BakedARea's outdoor plants start to go mouldy though so I'm not sure they'd be a good choice for the UK.

I killed all my spare gsc seeds in the comparative lol. I saw some of @BakedARea's outdoor plants start to go mouldy though so I'm not sure they'd be a good choice for the UK.
Not sure I'd be confident growing anything outdoors here. Slowly becoming more like the Falklands for weather. Lol.

:ciao: Congrats on the harvest Prof. All of those plants were gorgeous! :drool:
Thanks, Boo!

I can't wait to get it into some jars. I have to go and check it next week as there's nowhere to dry it at my new place. There were some really good looking flowers amongst those and I'm not going to be happy until they're safe with me lol.
Not sure I'd be confident growing anything outdoors here. Slowly becoming more like the Falklands for weather. Lol.
I'm not sure what the weather's like in the Falklands but it doesn't sound great.

I'm not sure what the weather's like in the Falklands but it doesn't sound great.
Managed to avoid it myself by volunteering for Iraq and Afghanistan before I got sent there. Didn't want to spend all that time away from home and not get paid operational allowance. Apparently you can experience all four seasons in a day.

Managed to avoid it myself by volunteering for Iraq and Afghanistan before I got sent there. Didn't want to spend all that time away from home and not get paid operational allowance. Apparently you can experience all four seasons in a day.
I can't ever remember seeing it on "Wish You Were Here".

So next up we will have the harvest results and some pics of the dried flowers but then after that we are finished. The inferno has been extinguished and I'm still to organise anything for the future as Mrs.F isn't on my side when it comes to indoor growing at the moment. That doesn't mean I don't have anything up my sleeves though....

Why does Mrs. F. want you to grow indoors now? Were you growing just for your in-laws? Does your wife not partake in the mighty herb?

Until I can bring here around it looks as if my next journal will be centred around guerrilla growing which is a major shift in direction lol.

Congrats on the harvest, Prof! Your plants look just as good as they would if they lived where you lived.

Hey Prof, looks like a real nice grow beautiful flowers! Especially the Black Domina lovely colours!

The next round should be a good one, to bad about not growing indoors but I know you will do a great job no matter where you plants are growing!

Hey, Vet.

Cheers buddy. Can't fault these wse genetics so far. I'm itching to grow some more lol. I'm pretty happy that there's one more Black Domina left to do. I can't imagine how it'll go outdoors. They'd be monsters if grown right.
Hope you're well bud.
:passitleft:
Hey there, just skimmed through your journal man… very impressive! Figure I follow you along and see what you’re up to.

Black Domina is one of my favorites. Biggest single bud I’ve ever grown came from a Black Domina strain from a (no longer sponsor) seed bank.

At that time I was running Black Domina, Darkstar Kush, Glue Cookies, Tajikistan Hash, Bubba Gum Kush, and Lavender. I found out a bit late that the Lavender was a male and it ended up pollenating each strain.

Truthfully…. @InTheShed kept telling me to get chop it and get it the hell out of the house, but instead I took it upstairs for a few more days because…. I really don’t know why. It was such a nice plant. Lol!

I was kinda mad at myself at first, then realized what had actually happened was a blessing in disguise. I now had 5 new strains that were crossed with some of my favorites.

The Black Domina, Darkstar, and Tajikistan were all Fem seeds (My last ones at that), so it all worked out. The buds weren’t super packed with seeds, but now I have 30 or so thick beans from each strain waiting for their chance to grow!

Shed ended up giving me his recipe on how to make Salve, so I didn’t feel so bad about the chop anymore. I still have about a quart of that left.

Maybe my next run I’ll toss a Black Domina X Lavender in the soil and see what that’s like.

Why does Mrs. F. want you to grow indoors now? Were you growing just for your in-laws? Does your wife not partake in the mighty herb?
She's just being paranoid about security. It's pretty safe though as we have a good amount of room to hide a small tent which is all we would need now.
Before I was growing for everyone but the in-laws want to sell their house and move away so they're happy to call that the last one for them.
Mrs.F smokes the mighty herb more than I. She's just about to run out of hers and I still have a couple jars left. We'll see where this goes.

Congrats on the harvest, Prof! Your plants look just as good as they would if they lived where you lived.
I think that there's evidence to suggest that they may even grow better if I'm not around.
Can't grow or dry indoors anymore? :(
Apparently not but when I turn up with 5 branches of wet herb and explain that I'm just going to put it in the compost.....or we could have some free weed?

On the plus side, that last ex-home-grown collection was beautiful. :welldone: Professor. I'm looking forward to seeing how you finagle your next grow whenever it comes!
Cheers Shed.
The next grow will be in Spring though technically it's already underway. The grow that is but I guess the Spring is pretty much here already as well. I'll hold back until April before setting anything in the ground but the tent is starting to fill up.
Hey Prof, looks like a real nice grow beautiful flowers! Especially the Black Domina lovely colours!
Cheers N!

I'm liking the Black Domina's too and I'm happy to still have one in veg. I might clone it and set the clones up outdoors in various places throughout the year.
The next round should be a good one, to bad about not growing indoors but I know you will do a great job no matter where you plants are growing!
It is what it is. The prospect of growing outdoors is a bit nerve wracking as there's just so much that can go wrong. If I can get just a few good ones then I'll be happy.
Maybe you should try to get your wife to compromise:

Worm Farm Indoors?
Indoor Grow?
I miss my composting lol. You reminded me that I need to go and check it soon. What Mrs.F doesn't know is that I need to use some of that compost for the guerrilla growing so I'll have to bring some back anyway. Or I could just by a back of cheap soil and continue as normal but on a smaller scale
So what’s your plan for a guerrilla grow? :p
That's all I've been thinking about recently. Firstly I've just spent a month walking about and looking for good locations. I've discovered about 10 or so places that may work but I have to brake a lot of the unofficial rules of guerrilla growing. Firstly there's not a lot of wilderness so plants will need to be closer to people than I would like. I'm going to try to keep plants on the small side so as to not attract attention but it might not work like that. There won't be much chance for frequent visits so if they grow big then they might stick out. Also there won't be much chance watering them too often if at all so I will use those water gel crystals and slow release organic fertilizer which will hopefully see them to the end. There are deer everywhere so I think it might be a case of the numbers game. I'm just going to keep putting plants out up until July and hope for the best. At the moment a lot of the vegetation is still dead and waiting for the weather to warm up but when it does I'll try to get some plant in behind the brambles and stinging nettles for some protection.
I'm sure that there is loads more I've forgotten but it's a first for me. Any advice is welcome.

Hey there, just skimmed through your journal man… very impressive! Figure I follow you along and see what you’re up to.
Hey AC.

Thanks buddy. I hope that's not the end of things and I can still be of some use lol.
Black Domina is one of my favorites. Biggest single bud I’ve ever grown came from a Black Domina strain from a (no longer sponsor) seed bank.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was really impressed with these. Everything about them was good. For what they were the yield will be good, the smell is fantastic so I know that they will taste good too. It's just the effects which I'm looking forward to trying out know. Something tells me that they will be best used after work lol. WSE describes them as "powerful".
At that time I was running Black Domina, Darkstar Kush, Glue Cookies, Tajikistan Hash, Bubba Gum Kush, and Lavender. I found out a bit late that the Lavender was a male and it ended up pollenating each strain.
Oh No!
I was kinda mad at myself at first, then realized what had actually happened was a blessing in disguise. I now had 5 new strains that were crossed with some of my favorites.
Oh Yeah!
Maybe my next run I’ll toss a Black Domina X Lavender in the soil and see what that’s like
Definitely do it. There's nothing more exciting than making your own crosses, accidentally or not. That one sounds particularly nice too.

Great photos ProFlo good to see! Especially eye catching is the Black Domina cola backlit with an aura. Very nice.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the effects compare....

And we’re looking forward to the smoke reports!

The inferno has been extinguished

Oh no! Say it isn’t so!
Most fun I’ve had in a burning building.

That doesn't mean I don't have anything up my sleeves though....

:popcorn:

the seventh seed in a pack of 5

Isn’t that a Willie Dixon song?

We'll see where this goes.

We’ll watch like we’re your Big Brother.

brambles and stinging nettles for some protection.
I'm sure that there is loads more I've forgotten but it's a first for me. Any advice is welcome.

Wet weather gear. Heavy rain coat, rain hat and overtrou. Then you can snake your way into the middle of a patch without making a path. Sweaty though. Ooh and you have snakes too!

Plants look beautiful mate loving the colours
Cheers, Lj.

They got some really nice fall colours by the end which is nice as I don't usually get those. I was expecting some to go more dark as that's what it says they do in their description. Some of the top flowers have some pink tones which look really cool.
Great photos ProFlo good to see! Especially eye catching is the Black Domina cola backlit with an aura. Very nice
Cheers, Donkey!
Those Dom's are very photogenic.
And we’re looking forward to the smoke reports!
No excuses now that I have more time on my hands.
Oh no! Say it isn’t so!
Most fun I’ve had in a burning building
Oh it is so!
Thankfully the building didn't actually burn down.
Isn’t that a Willie Dixon song?
That one went over my bald head.
We’ll watch like we’re your Big Brother.
1984 style!
Wet weather gear. Heavy rain coat, rain hat and overtrou. Then you can snake your way into the middle of a patch without making a path. Sweaty though. Ooh and you have snakes too!
Snakes? Do I need snakes or should I watch out for snakes?
That stuff has got to go if your inlaws have any chance of finding buyers!
I would have loved it if my new place came with a ton of rotting matter.
I heard it often rains in the UK.
The one year that I'd like to see some rain. You just wait, we'll have a drought now.
Oh yeah we are. Never got our 12 reviews of Christmas last year. :(
Are we taking about Christmas already!?!?

Back
Top Bottom