ProfessorFlora Presents: The Flowering Inferno

Hey 420.

Flying stop off to check on the plants. Seems they've outgrown their space so I had to get the snips out and make them more cozy again. It's pretty humid here which is not normal for this time of year. Winter has been non existent so far but could still change. I had to snip off some lowers which had gone mouldy but other than that things are good....
DSC03332.JPG
DSC03333.JPG
DSC03334.JPG
DSC03336.JPG
DSC03335.JPG
DSC03339.JPG
DSC03340.JPG
DSC03341.JPG
DSC03343.JPG
DSC03342.JPG

Now for a top up in the trays and then it's time to say goodbye for another 5 days. This kind of gardening is stressful lol and is made worse by not having any internet.

Happy growing everyone.
:passitleft:
Holy moly :jawdropper:
That's a forest not a garden. :green_heart:
What did you trim with a chainsaw. :laugh:
Hopefully your rh drops because you will have an issue if you can't
get it down. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Holy moly :jawdropper:
That's a forest not a garden. :green_heart:
What did you trim with a chainsaw. :laugh:
Hopefully your rh drops because you will have an issue if you can't
get it down. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill
No chainsaw. Didn't even use any snips for that. Just the fingers!

It's still humid as winter seems to not be bothering us with a visit this year.
Looks like someone could use a booster seat!
dsc03333-jpg.2467902
That's the refugees from the smaller tent. I can't raise them because the pots will probably run out of water too quickly. What shall be shall be.
Hope the move and 2022 go smoothly for you Prof! I can’t believe you’re about to live separate from the wolves!
Hey HH!

It's still going smoothly. Who would have thought that moving a family could be such an ordeal. At least I should have internet by the end of the month.

Hope you're all well and here's another quick update before I have to vacate.

The plants are still alive!....
DSC03346.JPG
DSC03348.JPG
DSC03347.JPG
DSC03349.JPG
DSC03350.JPG
DSC03352.JPG
DSC03351.JPG
DSC03353.JPG
DSC03354.JPG

Both the Black Domina's and the Acapulco Gold's are doing splendidly though there are some issues. There are gnats everywhere and it's hot and wet. This'll be the last time I should have to operate in swamp conditions. I'm still trying to figure out how to go about things at the new place but I'll keep you posted on that.

Hope you're all well and keeping out of trouble.

A few more pics....
DSC03355.JPG
DSC03356.JPG
DSC03357.JPG
DSC03358.JPG
DSC03360.JPG
DSC03359.JPG
DSC03361.JPG
DSC03362.JPG
Hey @ProfessorFlora hope you are well today my friend.
Just a thought you have a lot of real estate going to waste in the top of your pots.
If you filled them the roots might not be trying to escape the
bottom of the pot. :Namaste:
Fill those pots.
2 cents.
Beautiful garden. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @ProfessorFlora hope you are well today my friend.
Just a thought you have a lot of real estate going to waste in the top of your pots.
If you filled them the roots might not be trying to escape the
bottom of the pot. :Namaste:
Fill those pots.
2 cents.
Beautiful garden. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
Cheers, Bill.

I don't have anything left to fill them with. Well, that's actually a lie but it's all in the garden and I don't have any time to go digging. Gotta pick up the kids shortly and then I'm off to work in a fish and chip shop. I will get these to the finish line though!
Love all the little puffballs!
We got some more of those coming up.
That's okay. I got a laugh from 7 out of 9 so I'm good. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I thought that you meant that you got a laugh from 7 out of 9 of my plants which made me confused as there's 14 of them.

Another quick update!

Temps are cooler and humidity is lower. Acapulco Gold's not drinking as much as Black Domina's. No one has stolen my garden yet. I think we must be around halfway by now....
DSC03363.JPG

Black Domina's and the others....
DSC03364.JPG

Acapulco Gold's....
DSC03365.JPG

Quick pics....
DSC03366.JPG
DSC03367.JPG
DSC03369.JPG
DSC03370.JPG
DSC03371.JPG
DSC03373.JPG
DSC03374.JPG

Shouldn't be much longer and I'll have the internet back up and running. That'll make internet based activities easier!

Hope you're all well and happy growing everyone.

This "visitation rights" thing seems to be working out rather well!
I'd say rather inconvenient is closer to the truth. It's working though.
Wait, what happened? Why are you growing in a remote location? I'll have to read back :p
I vacated the premises! I moved to a nearby town so that the kids could get to school more easily. Also to stop them from going mad.

Hey 420.

The plants are still alive! They are also growing pretty well. I could be picky if I liked but given the current circumstances I think we are doing alright.

The first tent which mainly contains the Black Domina's is always dry by the time I get here to do the watering. Some are a smidge tatty but otherwise look good.....
DSC03375.JPG
DSC03376.JPG
DSC03379.JPG
DSC03378.JPG
DSC03380.JPG
DSC03381.JPG

This is the new Double D's cross. I have a feeling it may have been crossed with the Rainbow Cake which may or may not be a good thing. It smell almost the same as before but seems to have a slight fruit hint now....
DSC03382.JPG

The BBTK x WiFi OG which was the only female from my last attempt at running some regs. She was also not a great example of her genetics but she's here anyway. It still smells fantastic....
DSC03383.JPG

Continued.

DSC03384.JPG

The Acapulco Gold's are still ticking along but don't drink much at all. I'm not quite sure how to play it so I've gone with over-watering rather than under-watering. They've been sat in a pool of water since I moved out. I will allow for some droughts towards the end of flower though as I think it helps to push trichome development. They are still looking good though so we'll keep our fingers crossed....
DSC03385.JPG
DSC03386.JPG
DSC03387.JPG
DSC03389.JPG
DSC03391.JPG
DSC03390.JPG
DSC03392.JPG

And a little faciated flower....
DSC03388.JPG

Happy growing everyone.

Hey 420!

I have internet once again after a bit of an ordeal trying to sort it out and yesterday I also went and harvested the grow which means I'm officially not flowering anything at the moment.
I took some pics but the camera broke so I can't post everything that has happened but I did get these....
DSC03402.JPG
DSC03401.JPG
DSC03403.JPG
DSC03404.JPG
DSC03406.JPG
DSC03405.JPG
DSC03407.JPG
DSC03408.JPG

DSC03417.JPG

Those were the Black Domina's and the other two from a couple weeks ago.
Next is the Acapulco Gold's....

The Black Domina's killed it. These are some really nice plants that exceeded my expectations by some way. The flowers are some of the heaviest I've had the pleasure of growing and they look superb. Easy to trim as well which is always a bonus. They stink! I'm not quite sure how to describe their scent but it's super strong. Some are quite fruity but a few are drenched in hints of ammonia and vinegary spice's. Eye wateringly strong scents. I did have some scissor hash and it was really nice. One toke on the vape reminded me of those cola bottle sweets that used to be popular (probably still are) when I was young. I can't praise these plants enough and they have topped the gsc as my favourite WSE strain. When I purchased the seeds they were actually WSE cheapest feminised strain but for some reason they are now up there with the most expensive strains that they offer so I'm not sure what happened there but I still really recommend growing these. Super plants that I just checked in on every week and was rewarded with minimal effort.....
IMG_20220215_134038~2.jpg
IMG_20220215_134345.jpg
IMG_20220215_134337.jpg
IMG_20220215_134332.jpg
IMG_20220215_134316.jpg
IMG_20220215_134342.jpg
IMG_20220215_134054.jpg

Then we had the two shorties....
IMG_20220215_134328.jpg

Double D's x Rainbow Cake.

I'm convinced that it was crossed with the Rainbow Cake as it has taken on some of the smell but looks like the Rainbow Cakes growth structure. The flowers look almost exactly like the RC's flowers from before though there are more of them which is good. In fact this plant is better than the DD and the RC so that's good. I have a few more seeds left which I can't wait to check out now....
IMG_20220215_134139.jpg

BBTK x WiFi OG.

This one is also better than the soil grown plants I did before. It yielded pretty well considering it was a stunted dwarf and has that meaty and woody funk from before. I have plenty more of these seeds which I may dip into in the not too distant future....
IMG_20220215_134121.jpg

Next is the Acapulco Gold's again....

These are almost as good but I just slightly prefer the Black Domina's. The growth rate of the AP's is fantastic and if I hadn't of flowered them early then I can see that we would have had a serious issue. I did mess up and dry the plants out a bit too much right at the beginning which hurt one and royally fucked another but that was the only real problem from the grow. The ruined one will help to top up the next bubble hash round.
The smell from these is a bit of a mixed bag but for the most part it is pretty potent smelling. One of them smells a lot like a Cheese or a funky Skunk of some sort and another is more like a sharp, citrus pine. The flowers which I expected to annihilate the BD's in terms of size are dense and super sticky but on average a little bit smaller than the BD's. These plants are far smaller than their potential though so there is always that to remember.
I deliberately choose these two strains to run together originally to see how they would/could compliment each other as they are quite different. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the effects compare....
IMG_20220215_134044.jpg
IMG_20220215_134202.jpg
IMG_20220215_134208.jpg
IMG_20220215_134224.jpg
IMG_20220215_134235.jpg
IMG_20220215_134230.jpg
IMG_20220215_134306.jpg
IMG_20220215_134309.jpg
IMG_20220215_134316.jpg
IMG_20220215_134313.jpg

So next up we will have the harvest results and some pics of the dried flowers but then after that we are finished. The inferno has been extinguished and I'm still to organise anything for the future as Mrs.F isn't on my side when it comes to indoor growing at the moment. That doesn't mean I don't have anything up my sleeves though....
16450105037551034338829955100590.jpg

Until I can bring here around it looks as if my next journal will be centred around guerrilla growing which is a major shift in direction lol.
In the above pic we have....

Back row are 2 X Guicy Banger x Wedding Cake which are from fellow member @Lewydeville

Center stage is another WSE Black Domina (the seventh seed in a pack of 5) and on the right is a Godfather OG

Finally on the bottom row we have two Black Banana TK's because they had one of the most unique flavours I experienced last year.

I have those and will also get some autos for some hopefully earlier harvests. There's so much that can go wrong with this though that I'd be lucky to end up with any buds by the end of the season.
That's a story for another time though.
Happy growing everyone. :passitleft:

Congrats on getting another one done. They turned out fantastic with all things considered.
Hey, Vet.

Cheers buddy. Can't fault these wse genetics so far. I'm itching to grow some more lol. I'm pretty happy that there's one more Black Domina left to do. I can't imagine how it'll go outdoors. They'd be monsters if grown right.
Hope you're well bud.

Back
Top Bottom