ProfessorFlora Presents: The Flowering Inferno

Purple Urkle #1.

This plants produced the tightest flowers from all of the PU's. She has cured with a kind of spicy sweetness and berry fruit notes. Short and fast flowering, I liked this plant a lot....

Purple Urkle #2.

This one was a good, solid growing plant with decent sized flowers and great yield potential. The herb is more nutty and woody than fruity but still has some berry notes....

Purple Urkle #3.

This was the highest yielding of all 4 Urks and also the sweetest. The smell is more like strawberry and the flowers are the largest too. This one may be the most potent but it's difficult to say....

Purple Urkle #4.

The final PU is the one which most reminds me of Afghan genetics. It is quite similar to a couple of the landraces I grew a little while back. The flowers are large but quite fluffy. It grinds up exceptionally well and smells quite sharp like mustard. The taste is tangy and a bit woody like number 2....

That was the Purple Urkle's. Next we'll do the other 4.

Continued....
I still haven't figured out how to grow a lighter with my buds. :laugh: :rofl:
They look amazing my friend.
Hope you are well today.

Stay safe
Bill

Double D's.

This is the fourth one of these that I've done and it is possibly the best. It's not the most yield I've got out of her but the smell and taste is better than ever. This is one for the Chem connoisseurs and smells like a combination of things ranging from bleach to something burning. It's not for everyone but is special to me....

Orange Cane #1.

The highest yielding of the 3 Canes and the tallest plant of the grow. She has a smell like apricot yoghurt and flowers that are super tight. Very good frost levels....

Orange Cane #2.

Winner of plant with the most frost in the grow. Despite the looks though, it's the least tasty of the 3 Canes but that's hardly something to be ashamed of. Pretty small yields but brain meltingly good....

Orange Cane #3.

Finally we have this one. It tastes so good that it can give the Double D's a run for her money in the flavour department. It's very different to DD though. This was the smallest yielder of the grow but the flavour makes it worthwhile. She was also the most colourful plant in the grow and has a respectable amount of goo. Here we are....

I still haven't figured out how to grow a lighter with my buds. :laugh: :rofl:
They look amazing my friend.
Hope you are well today.

Stay safe
Bill
Lol, it's a rare mutation.

All's good here Mr Bill. Hope you had a good holiday.

Double D's.

This is the fourth one of these that I've done and it is possibly the best. It's not the most yield I've got out of her but the smell and taste is better than ever. This is one for the Chem connoisseurs and smells like a combination of things ranging from bleach to something burning. It's not for everyone but is special to me....

Orange Cane #1.

The highest yielding of the 3 Canes and the tallest plant of the grow. She has a smell like apricot yoghurt and flowers that are super tight. Very good frost levels....

Orange Cane #2.

Winner of plant with the most frost in the grow. Despite the looks though, it's the least tasty of the 3 Canes but that's hardly something to be ashamed of. Pretty small yields but brain meltingly good....

Orange Cane #3.

Finally we have this one. It tastes so good that it can give the Double D's a run for her money in the flavour department. It's very different to DD though. This was the smallest yielder of the grow but the flavour makes it worthwhile. She was also the most colourful plant in the grow and has a respectable amount of goo. Here we are....

Great colors. :thumb:
Beautiful

Stay safe
Bill

Looks good, Prof. Have the nugs been trimmed? If yes, I'm wondering why you leave the stems attached?

Looks good, Prof. Have the nugs been trimmed? If yes, I'm wondering why you leave the stems attached?
They have indeed been trimmed.

I'm not really sure. It acts as a good indicator for when the flowers are dry and it helps to keep the flowers from drying to quickly but I think I'm just a bit confused about where I want to make the cut. I think its a confused preference thing.
I love your round ups ProFlo. Really great info on how they each perform for you. Makes me want to give them a go!
Stellar work, sir. Well done.
Thanks Donkey.

it might be a bit more relaxed over the next couple of months but I do enjoy growing lots of different things. I might have to have a go at doing a wild small-scale guerilla grow around the area. I might need to if I'm to get the same kind of variety.

HAPPY NEW YEAR Professor!
:party:
Happy New Year Prof! :ganjamon:
Happy new years guys!

I'm just in the middle of moving out. It's crazy over here.

I have to say goodbye to these in an hour or so. Oh my god....
DSC03317.JPG
DSC03324.JPG
DSC03318.JPG
DSC03320.JPG

I also had to make this as quick as I could. My best hash round yet....
DSC03312.JPG
DSC03316.JPG
DSC03313.JPG
DSC03314.JPG
DSC03315.JPG

Not weighed it yet but it's a lump.

We now have to sort out the internet with the moving so hopefully I'll be back soon

Happy new year everyone.
:passitleft:

DSC03321.JPG

Happy new years guys!

I'm just in the middle of moving out. It's crazy over here.

I have to say goodbye to these in an hour or so. Oh my god....
DSC03317.JPG
DSC03324.JPG
DSC03318.JPG
DSC03320.JPG

I also had to make this as quick as I could. My best hash round yet....
DSC03312.JPG
DSC03316.JPG
DSC03313.JPG
DSC03314.JPG
DSC03315.JPG

Not weighed it yet but it's a lump.

We now have to sort out the internet with the moving so hopefully I'll be back soon

Happy new year everyone.

DSC03321.JPG
Hey @ProfessorFlora hope you had a great night.
Garden looks amazing. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Good luck moving Prof.
I’d offer to help, but you aren’t moving to New Zealand are you?
Lovely looking hash haul!
Are you taking your stinky barrels with you? That could be sketchy, spilling them on couches and mattresses.
Have fun. See you soon.

Hey @ProfessorFlora hope you had a great night.
Garden looks amazing. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Bill and same to you.
Good luck moving Prof.
I’d offer to help, but you aren’t moving to New Zealand are you?
Lovely looking hash haul!
Are you taking your stinky barrels with you? That could be sketchy, spilling them on couches and mattresses.
Have fun. See you soon.
Sadly I'm not moving to New Zealand. In fact I think I'm almost opposite you looking at the globe.

The barrels will have to stay and mature over the coming year. I'm sure no one will mind.

Cats and kids are already bad enough for fabric's.

Cheers peeps.

Happy New Year, Prof! I hope your move goes smoothly and that 2022 is good to you and your family! :hug:

Hope the move goes well mate. I'm partially surrounded by boxes still. Nightmare.
Hey Vet hope you are well my friend.
Nice to see you here again.
I still have 2 rooms full of boxes from the move, fek.
I can relate. ;)

Stay safe
Bill

Hey, Vet. All good buddy. I'm still digging through boxes and trying to work out where to set up my next grow room.
Hope the move goes well mate. I'm partially surrounded by boxes still. Nightmare.
:eek:

I hope the moving went well and your stuff was handled by humans rather than chimps!
I handled all of my stuff so just the one chimp. No pianas to move but there was a keyboard.

Hey 420.

Flying stop off to check on the plants. Seems they've outgrown their space so I had to get the snips out and make them more cozy again. It's pretty humid here which is not normal for this time of year. Winter has been non existent so far but could still change. I had to snip off some lowers which had gone mouldy but other than that things are good....
DSC03332.JPG
DSC03333.JPG
DSC03334.JPG
DSC03336.JPG
DSC03335.JPG
DSC03339.JPG
DSC03340.JPG
DSC03341.JPG
DSC03343.JPG
DSC03342.JPG

Now for a top up in the trays and then it's time to say goodbye for another 5 days. This kind of gardening is stressful lol and is made worse by not having any internet.

Happy growing everyone.

Back
Top Bottom