ProfessorFlora Presents: The Flowering Inferno

Congrats on the harvests Prof! I’m staying with my fave, the melon gum. I suspect you should stow away a little extra of that sweet baby. ;)
Lol, thanks HH. Since turning to vaporizing I've not needed to stash that much, if any at all. Anyway. You wait until you've seen how the Orange Cane has dried. It's got some serious looks.
Congratulations on another chop, Prof!

What incredible colours on the OC especially.

Can't wait for your smoke reports!!!!!!!!!
Cheers sye. I'll be doing the reports soon.
Stop saying that or he's going to start charging us for them. ;)
What a good idea!
Congratulations on another chop, Prof!

What incredible colours on the OC especially.

Can't wait for your smoke reports!!!!!!!!!
Cheers sye. I'll be doing the reports in June. However, for a small fee of just £19.99 a month plus p+p, you can have a report delivered directly into your thoughts (you know, the noise inside your skull) via P-Mail. Just send me all of your data and we're good to go.

Flowering Day 1

Hey 420. The next round is officially underway and what an interesting round we have this time. If you'll forgive the appearance of some of them but it has been a tricky time getting all of these ready for flower. Some didn't like the transition from soil to coco and some were over-watered. Some others were fried by me testing out my new light and some others were over-watered. Some dried up after being under-watered and did I mention that some were over-watered? Well, we are here now so it is time to unveil the new generation. Ladies and gentleman (you know who you are), I give you. Phase 3! Or should that be "Floor 3" as it's the flowering inferno? I don't know and it's not important. Here are the plants.

Tent 1....
IMG_20210428_104224_copy_6000x4500.jpg

The two bagseed plants. These two went a little bit funny but are still growing very well....
IMG_20210428_104232_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Tropical Punch. This one also went a bit weird but is now growing well again. Should be good....
IMG_20210428_104238_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Deep Candy CBD. This one....ok, I'm going to stop saying that as I'm sure you all get the picture. I'm sure a flowering kick start will have most of them looking dandy in no time at all....
IMG_20210428_104244_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Tent 2....
IMG_20210428_104317_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Double D's, two of them. Both are female and both are slightly different. We have something to compare with these....
IMG_20210428_104324_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Sour Strawberries X 2. Again we have some more to compare. These have me quite excited for some reason....
IMG_20210428_104328_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Orange Cane. Another Orange Cane! This one has started out a little differently to the previous and is in coco so I don't think it will be like watching the same as before....
IMG_20210428_104336_copy_6000x4500.jpg

Rainbow Cake. The wildcard of the round and one of the worst plants I've grown/vegged in a long time. It is super slow and really angry. It hates water, light, nutrients and love and has been growing since the time of the dinosaurs. Seriously though, it isn't an impressive plant and was started at the same time as the previous 3 plants which were just harvested. This is how much she has grown from seed in around 3 months. I'm just hoping that flowering could wake her up....
IMG_20210428_104341_copy_6000x4500.jpg

So there you have it. 10 more plants to be baked alive in the fires of love.
Happy growing everyone.
:passitleft:

I'm rooting for the philodendron in tent 1 (bottom right) and the boxwood (top left) in tent 2!
My plant identification app says that it could be European bugle weed or filipendula rubra.

Looking good, Prof. In Tent 2, I like the looks of the two plants in the first row on the left. Are they the Double Ds?

Looking good, Prof. In Tent 2, I like the looks of the two plants in the first row on the left. Are they the Double Ds?
Hey HashGirl. They are indeed and if either of them are anything like the last one I grew then I will be very happy. I actually have clones of both of them and hope to keep one.

While I am here I should mention that the Double D's, Sour Strawberries and the two bag seed are all regs and until recently their genders were unknown. The two DD's are female and one of the bag seed plants is also female. The two SS's are still to reveal which is a little bit annoying but not the end of the world if any are male. I'm still looking for one to make seeds with after all. I have a feeling that they are female and we will find out soon. As for the final bag seed plant, I'm sure that one is just showing as female but I'm not 100% on that quite yet.

Nice update Prof!

I've had similar issues with light stress. Ah. The fuss. I'll get there...
Light stress is something which is easily missed. It really confused me for a few days before I realised what was happening by which time the plants looked like they all had deficiencies of some sort.
Don't worry, you certainly get there. If I did then you should have no problem.

Geez Prof you’ve been a busy gardener! I give you a lot of credit don’t think I could manage all those plants at once and I also know you got the Gsc comparison plants as well! I have 4 in Veg and 5 in flower and I can’t keep up with them to well, hats off to ya!

Geez Prof you’ve been a busy gardener! I give you a lot of credit don’t think I could manage all those plants at once and I also know you got the Gsc comparison plants as well! I have 4 in Veg and 5 in flower and I can’t keep up with them to well, hats off to ya!
Hey N! It's been busy in the garden but not as busy as looking after the kids. Mrs F has gone back to work now and the eldest has started preschool so I'm at home having one to one with the youngest. She is a difficult little lady lol. We think she is autistic but still haven't had any confirmation because of covid but all the signs are there.
:dude-knocking:
Where you at Prof?!
Hey HH! Don't worry, I'm back again with some more updates coming up shortly. How've you been?
Hey HG! Hope you're well.

Been missin you buddy! Glad to see you’re alive and well!
Still going but I do feel terrible today. After my last post we got a phone call from the doctor asking if we would like to go in for a Covid vaccination as they had spare shots left over so we thought we should get it while we could. Yesterday I didn't feel too bad but today it's like I have a severe hangover. I'm glad we got the first jab but I wasn't expecting to feel quite this bad.
Nice to see you back! Try to get your daughter in for evaluation once it's safe and available, because the earlier you know, the sooner she can get the support she needs. They've made pretty good strides in helping kids on the spectrum recently.

Looking forward to garden pics!

:hug:
Thanks Shed and it's good to be back. Pics might have to come later though as my brain can't handle light at the moment.

We should have known more by now but everything has become much slower obviously. We have the hearing exam for her in June which was arranged in February though we originally mentioned it to the pediatrician back in November. It's just a bit frustrating at the moment as there's not much we can do. I'm sure we'll get things sorted though.

I’m glad you’re getting yourselves vaccinated, I hope you feel better quickly. I just finished getting mine a little while ago. The second poke was the ass whooper for me.

Everything is slowed down so much here too, hopefully they can get her in and any testing she needs done soon. :love:

Back
Top Bottom