Purple Kush In NorCal

your going to like that purplekush... i have 36 in a 3 by6 ebb and flow table on week 2 and they already look like there on week 4..no joke..i thought it was a fluke the last time i grew this cut but the strain i have of purplekush can be cut at week 6 or 7 and it looks ready..... you have those in 5 gallon pots? what height did your flower at? and did you top to train them? i want to try and bring my numbers down and use less plants...

I really like how the plant canopy appears to be just naturally level. Looks great man, almost like it was done in photoshop. Any tricks to getting such even growth? My bet is on the light mover.

:woohoo: Looking Good!.....nice grow too bro ;)
Thanks Tunes420
hell yea, i always wanted to see some purple kush grow, i had some luckily enough at the beginning of this year, that shits the bomb, nuff said
Purple Kush has a long flowering period, 9-10 weeks. We're only a week and a half into 12/12, so it should be interesting. Thanks for stopping by westbud90.
your going to like that purplekush... i have 36 in a 3 by6 ebb and flow table on week 2 and they already look like there on week 4..no joke..i thought it was a fluke the last time i grew this cut but the strain i have of purplekush can be cut at week 6 or 7 and it looks ready..... you have those in 5 gallon pots? what height did your flower at? and did you top to train them? i want to try and bring my numbers down and use less plants...
Would love to see pictures or your ladies omenman. Yes, they are in 5 gal. pots. We put them into flower at about 2 ft. and we topped them at about 8 in.
So swampgas, just how cold is your room? :hmmmm:
It's actually quite warm in the room, I guess I just have that affect on her. Ha.
I really like how the plant canopy appears to be just naturally level. Looks great man, almost like it was done in photoshop. Any tricks to getting such even growth? My bet is on the light mover.
No tricks munki, just equal treatment. You may be right, the light mover probably helps to promote even growth. BTW, your SCROG is looking awesome.
always a nice grow SG and Julie is looking great as always!!!!!!!!!
Thanks much blackbeast, I'll pass the compliment along to Julie.

Update:

Not much new to report on the Purple Kush tonight, so I thought I throw in a couple of photos of our rhubarb plant (F-13) and the Sour Diesel.

1664Small.jpg

1668Small.jpg

WOW just got here what the F have i been missing great job man the amount of response to other post on your thread is crazy +reps for that man i will deffinatly nonminate you for member of the month. I just cant get over it i couldn't keep up great grow great ladies great bud your doing ok I''d say

Nice, that purp kush looks bomb!
Thanks DeadTour09.
Looking very,very nice. Love those outdoor plants. Great job
Thanks sonzor.

Purple Kush Update:

Just over 2 weeks into 12/12 and the girls are budding nicely and putting on a growth spurt.

For now, we have won the battle over spider mites. I pulled out my 30x loop and couldn't find a live mite. YEA!!!
The little bastards are resilient though, so we will continue to monitor them closely.

Here are tonight's pics.

1675Small.jpg

1681Small.jpg

1677Small.jpg

1678Small.jpg

1676Small.jpg

1680Small.jpg

Hell yeah!!! :bong:
We've got a ways to go with this one DeadTour09, but it's coming along.
Wow! The one eyed cat knows were it's at. I've heard cannabis is related to catnip. Those are some massive trees! I would lounge in their shade all day, too!:dreamy:
The purple kush is filling in fast, and looking great! Awesome job!
Thanks tricome. Hey, that one eyed cat was just faking it. It had both eyes open today.
Looking great Swamp

Hey Julie got nominated for member of the month; she's gotta join to be eligible though ;)
Thanks Soniq420, Julie will be jazzed, I'll let her know.

Outdoor Update:

I can't show the whole crop, but I've chosen a couple that I've been watching with interest.

F-13 (aka rhubarb plant)
1699Small.jpg

1700Small.jpg

1701Small.jpg

Sour Diesel. The sun wasn't quite up yet and didn't get the best shot.
1698Small.jpg

Lookin great swampgas, Good luck with them damn mites... Hate them little bast...A+ on your grows though... Very nice....

I can't wait to see what the rhubarb looks like when dried and cured! I really want to experiment with some more exotic coloured strains but I don't want to compromise on yield and potency That one looks great though, in fact all your grows do.

Back
Top Bottom