Purple Kush In NorCal

That Rhubarb one is interesting. I have a clone that I started late (two weeks into flowering) that is showing the same red stems. But what is really unusual is the rate of growth. It's already 5 times bigger then then the other clones off the same plant. I have no idea what is going on with it.

:passitleft:Swamp, hey guy, the cat looks like our Rusty, loves hangin under the cannabis trees all day too. What a trip.. Nice outdoor buds senor. Coming in phat and schweeeeeeeeeeet.
What are u using for the buds? just skimmed thru the journal, to get myself caught up.
The indoor Purps look full green and bushy too. What no pics of your helper outdoors?
Toke at soon Swamp.:smokin:

nice cat m8 .
+reps if I can .
The cat spends more time in the garden than I do. Smart cat.
damn that nat color is inbelievable..i've been reading your last 2 journals the last few days and wow love the indoor set up. and WOW nice job on the added bonuses in the picts..
Thanks Butcher, there should be more added bonuses this week.
What did you name the cat, "Puss n Buds"? The outdoor ladies look to be Amazon Warriors! :goodjob:
Hey munki, the cat was named 'Ol' One Eye' until it opened the closed one. I'll have to figure out a new name for it now.
wow I have been reading your journal for a while i am liking this one the best yu have overcome mites and the cat is once again whole and living the high life. reps for sure I am new here and love what you have done great job man check out my journal if you can ever find the chance.
Hi PAchamama, thanks for the compliments, I checked out your journal and was duly impressed. I'd like to welcome you as a new member here at 420 Magazine.
Those ladies are looking nice, and those buds are getting huge. Great job...
Thanks sonzor.
That Rhubarb one is interesting. I have a clone that I started late (two weeks into flowering) that is showing the same red stems. But what is really unusual is the rate of growth. It's already 5 times bigger then then the other clones off the same plant. I have no idea what is going on with it.
I agree, it is interesting and fun to watch. Your late clone sounds hardy, keep us posted on its progress.
:passitleft:Swamp, hey guy, the cat looks like our Rusty, loves hangin under the cannabis trees all day too. What a trip.. Nice outdoor buds senor. Coming in phat and schweeeeeeeeeeet.
What are u
using for the buds? just skimmed thru the joural, to get myself caught up.
The indoor Purps look ful greeen and bushy too. What no pics of your helper outdoors?
Toke at soon Swamp.:smokin:
Thanks Cherma. Hey maybe I'll name this cat Rusty too. It's not like they are bound to run into each other, there's a lot of Pacific Ocean between them. We are using Earth Juice, MaxSea, Super Thive, Bat Guano and Molasses... just to name a few. My helper (Julie) should be back this week.
You gardeen looks terrific. Thanks so much for the outdoor pics. Those plants are gorgeous. Nice cat too.
Thanks PotPie, glad you sopped by.

Purple Kush Update:

The indoor garden is doing pretty well. We are 3 1/2 weeks into 12/12 and anticipate another 6 weeks before harvest. There are 4 that are showing signs of stress and I'm giving them the kid glove treatment. My grow partner is back to work, so the garden is my sole responsibility now. We don't always agree on grow techiniques, but we are close enough friends that we don't let that come between us. If the whole crop failed, we'd still be friends.

Here are tonight's pics.
1756Small.jpg

1771Small.jpg

1769Small.jpg

1762Small.jpg

I managed to snap a few without the hps, it makes for more natural lighting.
1783Small.jpg

1784Small.jpg

1777Small.jpg

1781Small.jpg

SwampGas, though I am sure your growing skills are top notch, you should really count your blessings that you have a true friend you can grow with. That a crop failure would not get in the way is truly awesome. For many here, this community is the only outlet to communicate our ideas on our collective pastime. Thank you for showing and sharing what you two have done with us.

The one eyed cat found healing in the garden. Both eyes are open now.
It's a miracle.

can anyone doubt the healing properties of mmj? :smokin:

holy bucklesswampgas they look amazing thanks for the pics. BTW anyone who doesn't vote for you are crazy not another peson that was nominated has ever that i have seen had a ass in there garden I think you should win for that and your growing ability
Very kind PAchamama, thank you so much.
SwampGas, though I am sure your growing skills are top notch, you should really count your blessings that you have a true friend you can grow with. That a crop failure would not get in the way is truly awesome. For many here, this community is the only outlet to communicate our ideas on our collective pastime. Thank you for showing and sharing what you two have done with us.
Thanks much munki, my friend and I have been friends for nearly 20 years. A mishap won't jeopardize our friendship, in the garden or otherwise.
can anyone doubt the healing properties of mmj? :smokin:
I know that I can't. I've always been fond of a little pussy in the garden.
I think going pretty well is a understatement. Great job all around...
I appreciate your kind words sonzor, you always have nice things to say. I value your input, thanks.

Purple Kush Update:

My favorite garden helper (Julie) visited today. I don't know what I'd do without her. She always seems to know just when I need her. ;)

I'll be posting more pics of my garden helper over the next few days. If you haven't met Julie yet, you may want to check out my last two journals. Shameless, I know, but oh so much fun.

1785Small.jpg

1786Small.jpg

1787small.jpg

1792Small.jpg

wow all those lovely ladies. I don't know how you get any work done. Great pics.
Thanks sonzor, gotta mix work with a little pleasure.
Not sure if that's an uhhh!!! of approval, or...?
Ehhemmm, nice looking set of... teeth. Buds are looking delic.
Thanks siscokid.

Photo Update:

Our local head shop is getting a little free advertising here, maybe I should try to cash in on that.

1788Small.jpg

1789Small.jpg

1791Small.jpg

1790Small.jpg

When I was younger and knew little to nothing of where that magical hash came from; I was told the story of the beautiful young nymphs that were sent out to frolic naked in the sticky gardens.

The trichomes would stick to their nubile young bodies to be harvested at end of day through a pseudo sexual ritual that ended in many balls of hash and a happy harvester.

Looking at the photos above I can't imagine what made me think of that tale after all these years ;)

Hey Swamp...Was crusin by n thought I'd stop in. Great op! Incidentlly, I stopped by my grow store to see if I could pick up a Julie to help my garden grow but they were all sold out. Go figure LOL

Seriously, seein as we are from the same local, I have some thoughts and wondered if you have some insight.

It seems in our area the purple strains ie; PK, Grandaddy Purp, Mendicino Purp, P-Haze etc, for the most part, are a popular med grow choice. Some say because of the coastal weather, others say it's because the strain is more disease and bug resistant than the exotics. Good yields? Certainly the med properties are there.

Any particular reason you chose the PK strain? Would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks and again, great job...:peace: peace n good luck MF

$WAMP:LOL..thats definetly approval..i was just kinda lost for words at that point in time..Great job on the room and keeping the beautiful young nymphs around.

Meddiefreddie: i go out your way quite often and your right.Everytime i go to visit my friends they always have some sort of purp around.I'm going to have to ask whats up with that. I never really put any thought into it til you mentioned it.

When I was younger and knew little to nothing of where that magical hash came from; I was told the story of the beautiful young nymphs that were sent out to frolic naked in the sticky gardens.
The trichomes would stick to their nubile young bodies to be harvested at end of day through a pseudo sexual ritual that ended in many balls of hash and a happy harvester.
Looking at the photos above I can't imagine what made me think of that tale after all these years ;)
Soniq420, I remember hearing the same story many years ago. Thanks for bringing it back to mind.
Hey Swamp...Was crusin by n thought I'd stop in. Great op! Incidentlly, I stopped by my grow store to see if I could pick up a Julie to help my garden grow but they were all sold out. Go figure LOL
Seriously, seein as we are from the same local, I have some thoughts and wondered if you have some insight.
It seems in our area the purple strains ie; PK, Grandaddy Purp, Mendicino Purp, P-Haze etc, for the most part, are a popular med grow choice. Some say because of the coastal weather, others say it's because the strain is more disease and bug resistant than the exotics. Good yields? Certainly the med properties are there.
Any particular reason you chose the PK strain? Would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks and again, great job...:peace: peace n good luck MF
Hey Medifreddie, glad you chimed in. My Julie is currently out of stock, but I'm sure that you must have many lovely garden helpers available in your community. I'd love to see who you come up with.
I was at the Vapor Room in S.F. about 6 months ago and picked out several varieties of medicine. Among them was some wonderful purple colored nugs that I bought on a whim. The novelty and uniqueness of the strain prompted me to purchase it. I had never seen buds quiet that color before. The buds were dense and compact and looked lovely. The shock came when I sampled it, it was very potent. When I returned home, the variety that everyone wanted to try was the purple one, go figure.
When we went to Oaksterdam to pick out clones for this grow, my grow partner picked out the Purple Kush. Of course, I agreed immediately. I hope ours turns out somewhere close to the purple buds I purchased earlier in the year.
$WAMP:LOL..thats definetly approval..i was just kinda lost for words at that point in time..Great job on the room and keeping the beautiful young nymphs around.
Meddiefreddie: i go out your way quite often and your right.Everytime i go to visit my friends they always have some sort of purp around.I'm going to have to ask whats up with that. I never really put any thought into it til you mentioned it.
Thanks Butcher. I am a caregiver for several MMJ patients and the novelty aspect of the purple buds is undeniable. The bonus is that it is also very potent.
:popcorn:
:adore::adore:
True club member !:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Haze, I just wish more would join our club. ;-)

Julie Update:

Couldn't resist posting a few more of my helper. For some reason, not a lot of gardening gets done when she visits. ;-)
1793Small.jpg

1795Small.jpg

1794Small.jpg

1796Small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom