PW's Multi Strain Grow Under Mars Hydro Pro II Epistar 160

Finally made it home, was a rough nite! .
Ayee what's up? Just a load of bs at work? Home now so enjoy that new pipe of yours .

Oh god turkeys :/

I feel for you PW, I know that pain

Turkeys get heavy after while lol
So do the demands of certain customers .

Wishing you strength n a tolerance for attitude over the holiday season XD .

11-8-17:
Far left starting from the top: Dark Devil, Purple Envy and Bedroom Cookie.

Middle row starting at the top: Cheese #1, Crown Royale and Malawi.

Right side starting at the top: Stardawg IX

Far right: Cheese #1
420-magazine-mobile84074891.jpg

I have a question for you PW. I see you have a 3x3. I just got my 1st tent and it's also 3x3. Trying to figure out the ventilation system and I'm so confused. Like with the Cfm part. What do you use? Hope it's ok I asked in the middle of your journal. I was reading it and saw you are using the same size so u thought I would ask.

I have a question for you PW. I see you have a 3x3. I just got my 1st tent and it's also 3x3. Trying to figure out the ventilation system and I'm so confused. Like with the Cfm part. What do you use? Hope it's ok I asked in the middle of your journal. I was reading it and saw you are using the same size so u thought I would ask.
May I p dub? Multiply the length by width by height that is the volume of your tent. Then just find a fan that's rated to that number. Preferably higher. The carbon filter will reduce flow as well as factors such as turns in the ducting or a really long duct distance. I'd shoot for a 6 inch mixed flow incline fan. (Not mixed low if sound isn't an issue). Try and find one with variable speeds. Hope this helps!!

May I p dub? Multiply the length by width by height that is the volume of your tent. Then just find a fan that's rated to that number. Preferably higher. The carbon filter will reduce flow as well as factors such as turns in the ducting or a really long duct distance. I'd shoot for a 6 inch mixed flow incline fan. (Not mixed low if sound isn't an issue). Try and find one with variable speeds. Hope this helps!!
So...3x72?? 216 cfm?? Or higher? Females don't know this kinda stuff. Lol! Or this one doesn't. I made it through my last grow wo using the ventilation but dang it wore me out. And it wasn't in a tent. Thank you Dab.. And PW for letting me crash your journal. And I'm gonna follow if that's ok.

Back
Top Bottom