PW's Multi Strain Grow Under Mars Hydro Pro II Epistar 160

Always the Canadians... Always!! Lol
Lol winters coming, We get trapped inside outta the cold n drink and smoke and end up a little rowdy from a lack of exercise .

Maybe that's just me? .

But the yo-yo Temps screw with me the most. I would rather have it at 25f and sunny instead of this gray rainy 35f crap. Just hurts my old bones

Hello PW, exactly how pricey are the epistars? I currently have 4 Mars hydro 300w lights. I want colas like the ones you get! An I respect your opinion! I have 300 bucks and I think I need a new light. What would you recommend? I'm interested in leds and of course considering Mars hydro! Any thoughts? Sorry to bother you btw

Js I've been on here for a couple months and you sir are a superstar thanks! Hell even some generic question like mine you took the time to answer thanks again!

Echooooooo.....

Never seen penny's journal with this little action. Lol I guess the other one gets enough to compensate. it's like dancing in the intersection at 3 am Christmas eve and no one's in a place that is normally swimming with ACTIVITIES!

He's having a late day at work, maybe we can get Joe in for some comedy:p

Joe and PW are like ninja's I swear :passitleft: I hope PW is having an awesome night at work though, and I definitely could use some Joe comedy - let's keep with the tradition!

Back
Top Bottom