Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Dog

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Very cool Conrad...i envy you guys big time ....you outdoor guys! They look nice ..such a light green. All mainly Sat's , correct?
Interesting reading ..what you said of the laws where you are. Has there been any efforts to legalize , de-crim...etc.? Cheers .

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Ok man, so Italian law is quite complicated as far as growing goes. It's illegal to cultivate any number of psychoactive plants, and for hemp you need a license. However our constitution is a basis for personal growing, and these motions sometimes win in court. The drug law itself resolves this excluding prison sentences for personal use and growing, but prosecutor will usually charge you with intent to sell or active dealing with any amount exceeding 5 grams. I mean if they bust you and find slightly bigger amount of weed you can be charged with dealing or distribution and get 15 years. In practice growing of 10-15 plants is rarely treated by judges as something deserving prison and you can get out with parole or addiction therapy or some other bullshit, but as always it's all about the lawyer and how much you can pay to stay free or how good connections you have. But the thing with gorilla grow is that they need to bust me with plants which would need to come from a planned operation. And they are rarely that despaired, if they find the plants, which usually happens when someone is a moron or cannot keep his mouth shut, they will call the media to take pics and they will pull them out without looking for a grower if they don't have any leads for which they'd have to work a lot. Italian grows get busted usually when they're huge we're talking mafia style operation or when someone grows in one's garden or on a balcony. Well run grows have a low risk if you know how far you can go and where to stop.

So is it really that bad in the South?

Funny how some things are so similar despite somewhat extreme geographical differences...and, yeah, it mostly sucks in the south. One exciting aspect is the 'everyday man' is starting to have more of a paradigm-shift and beginning to question many of the things we were force-fed all our lives. That is due in most part to all the other media coverage cannabis-related content is garnering. I have faith people will begin to believe more strongly in facts and science...at least when it comes to things like cannabis, both medicinal and recreational.

cheers

Very cool Conrad...i envy you guys big time ....you outdoor guys! They look nice ..such a light green. All mainly Sat's , correct?
Interesting reading ..what you said of the laws where you are. Has there been any efforts to legalize , de-crim...etc.? Cheers .
Hey man. Not really, Ghost Train Haze is sativa-dominant as Super Lemon Haze is or OG, but Ultra Dogs are slightly on the indica side with typical indica pattern of growth.

Oh yeah outdoor it's all about finding the right strain for your climate. I'd say it's the single most important factor in outdoor growing. In away you're limited, cause some varieties will love it some will hardly cope and some will hate it, but then after you discover strains that grow very well you're ready to start dialing things, which can push your weed to the level of excellence. I think I've just started and things will get better with time... oh yeah time another important outdoor factor :laughtwo::tokin:

I would actually love to grow indoor. Hmm did you ever see my indoor bud?

ak48_10.jpg
ak48_12.jpg
ak48_19.jpg
twilight_20.jpg
twilight_17.jpg
twilight_11.jpg

I actually started indoor in the early 00s with two CFLs :laughtwo: I moved to London for a while and there I kept growing indoor. However in the meantime I started growing outdoor, so it was kind of weird chain of experience. When I came back to Italy with my current wife I picked up outdoor growing which was going very well but it really started getting speed after I discovered High Brix. It was just a lightspeed jump I can say now as my plants started getting very potent disease immune and so rich in terpenes that I'd be willing to put them against every indoor crop. However not every strain can be grown this way as we can see with GTHs.

I'd like to have a grow room but mostly for keeping the mothers and fathers. I'd also like to have a greenhouse Walpini style preferably. The problem with our house is we have very dicey electric installation. I plugged once a CFL to a regular socket and I blew a central fuse :laughtwo: Electricity also goes down often with rainstorms, so it's kinda tricky. I'm gonna look for someone around to ask if one can keep the clones, but it's gonna take me a while :passitleft:

By the way my Colombian got fantastic, really trancey :lot-o-toke:

Wow!!

Greetings, new poster here. Those pics are amazing. This season is my first grow. Considering my history with this great plant goes back to 1968, it's pretty darn exciting to finally be growing my own, at least hoping for a successful conclusion. Think I may have not chosen that wisely for my area, but will find out soon enough. I'm in the Sierra Foothills of California and growing Acapulco Gold, Laughing Buddha and Vanilla Kush out doors.

Although that said, they are doing rather well so far in week 8 or so. j Just worried about the time to finish for the Acapulco and Buddha.

Just began posting today, though I've been a lurker here for quite some time. What a great site.

Actually, Graytail referred me over to your thread and suggested you may be able to help me out, if you have the time. My thread is.. Week 8 First Grow - Questions & Concerns

Thank you kindly.

Zafu

I'm not sure where it is in Cali, but your climate is probably perfect. I grew Vanilla Kush once indoor but never got to try it. 1968 you smoked for the first time? Wow then you're another oldtimer on this thread. I'm much younger, born in the early 80s, but I'd love to listen to some stories. I like the period for the music and cultural turmoil. Good luck with your grow :thumb:

I like the period for the music and cultural turmoil.

lol, It's interesting that I remember it being such a scary time, but look back on it with fondness now. Weird how our memories work, but what a world-changing time '67, '68, '69...MLK, Bobby Kennedy, vietnam on the TV every night....Sgt Pepper, Monterrey pop festival, woodstock...man, we needed that music to help deal with all the other crap.

I'm not sure where it is in Cali, but your climate is probably perfect. I grew Vanilla Kush once indoor but never got to try it. 1968 you smoked for the first time? Wow then you're another oldtimer on this thread. I'm much younger, born in the early 80s, but I'd love to listen to some stories. I like the period for the music and cultural turmoil. Good luck with your grow :thumb:

Located in northern california foothills of sierra's near Grass Valley :blushsmile: Temps during summer are in the 90's during the day and high 60's to low 70's evening. I'd expect the Vanilla Kush to do well but I am concerned about the Acacpulco and Laughing Buddha only because flowering time may be up to 75 days and that would take me to the end of October. In October it can rain and was told to cover plants to prevent possible mold from rain. That said, I've also been told not to worry and just keep them thinned at that time and after a rain, shake them. Although I built a structure to surround the garden, it's obvious now my ladies will outgrow it and covering is gonna be a challenge and presents its own set of risks if any of the plants touch the covering, etc. Hopefully the thinning/shaking is viable.

Loved growing up in the 60's and the music I experienced first-hand is etched in my mind/soul like it was yesterday. Easier to tell you who I didn't see. I missed Dwane Allman (although had tickets but didn't go), Doors and Janis. Saw just about all the rest, even Jimi Hendrix a few times. Was at Woodstock, though didn't see Jimi there; was too busy getting rest. I was a huge Hendrix fan; still am. After his death became a huge Grateful Dead fan; still am. Saw The Who in 68' at the Fillmore but the best Who I saw was in 69' when they performed Tommy for the first time in New York at the Fillmore East; my home away from home. Stones during Gimme Shelter tour in 69', Grateful Dead, Santana, Jethro Tull, etc etc etc. Very lucky. Special times.

Grew up on the East Coast so the Cannabis wasn't usually all that great. Best I ever had growing up was from Jamaica. Outstanding in every way. Hashish was more plentiful and excellent; black, blonde, red.

Politics back then was intense but as bad as it was, it's sad to say the world today seems much darker. Something's gotta give.

Peace

Zafu

lol, It's interesting that I remember it being such a scary time, but look back on it with fondness now. Weird how our memories work, but what a world-changing time '67, '68, '69...MLK, Bobby Kennedy, vietnam on the TV every night....Sgt Pepper, Monterrey pop festival, woodstock...man, we needed that music to help deal with all the other crap.

Couldn't be any other way, these changes set the free spirit of the 70s... and then everything turned upside down in the 80s I guess :laugh: But we live in a period of Big Fear now that sets the way for some dangerous behavior. People now seem to crave for fascism not liberty. I'm telling you that once we figured with my wife that we have to get to LAX through Istanbul airport which got attacked by suicide bombers few days ago I started browsing for news and Kurds already mortar bombed it in December last year, so hear we go with our holiday... we cannot even see the city as there's red alert everywhere with Americans and Western tourists being main targets of all terrorist/guerilla groups operating in Turkey.

Located in northern california foothills of sierra's near Grass Valley :blushsmile: Temps during summer are in the 90's during the day and high 60's to low 70's evening. I'd expect the Vanilla Kush to do well but I am concerned about the Acacpulco and Laughing Buddha only because flowering time may be up to 75 days and that would take me to the end of October. In October it can rain and was told to cover plants to prevent possible mold from rain. That said, I've also been told not to worry and just keep them thinned at that time and after a rain, shake them. Although I built a structure to surround the garden, it's obvious now my ladies will outgrow it and covering is gonna be a challenge and presents its own set of risks if any of the plants touch the covering, etc. Hopefully the thinning/shaking is viable.

Loved growing up in the 60's and the music I experienced first-hand is etched in my mind/soul like it was yesterday. Easier to tell you who I didn't see. I missed Dwane Allman (although had tickets but didn't go), Doors and Janis. Saw just about all the rest, even Jimi Hendrix a few times. Was at Woodstock, though didn't see Jimi there; was too busy getting rest. I was a huge Hendrix fan; still am. After his death became a huge Grateful Dead fan; still am. Saw The Who in 68' at the Fillmore but the best Who I saw was in 69' when they performed Tommy for the first time in New York at the Fillmore East; my home away from home. Stones during Gimme Shelter tour in 69', Grateful Dead, Santana, Jethro Tull, etc etc etc. Very lucky. Special times.

Grew up on the East Coast so the Cannabis wasn't usually all that great. Best I ever had growing up was from Jamaica. Outstanding in every way. Hashish was more plentiful and excellent; black, blonde, red.

Politics back then was intense but as bad as it was, it's sad to say the world today seems much darker. Something's gotta give.

Peace

Zafu

Great time to be around for sure. It really must've been a blast living on the high wave. I'm a huge fan of The Grateful Dead myself although never saw the band live... when I heard about them for the first time Jerry was already dead. Well at least I have the records. I recently grabbed this great compilation The Early Dead featuring a track that became my instant favorite.

Grateful Dead - Can't Come Down (11-3-65) - YouTube

As far as your plants are concerned you should be fine. Shaking helps after the rain, but it's really in the last two weeks of flowering that you're in real danger if your RH spikes. You can top as much as you can to have more colas but smaller ones. Adding more calcium and silica will make them stronger and less prone to mold. You could also spray with lactobacillus acidophilus and bacillus subtilis, they will keep the bud rot at bay if you do't weaken your plants with too much fertilizers :thumb:

I wanna see the Stones. Oh did that. Man Zafu I'm from the same just acouple year behind. I did make Cal Jam 1 and 2, and afew Days on the Green in Oakland. As matter fact I live for a while right next to the coliseum. I did afew outdoor guerrilla grows outside Grass Valley off a old mining road called Red Dog You Bet Road up in old hydrolic mine they have up there. I use to gold mine up the which was a perfect cover reason to be there. We had game wardens and sheriff drop in with a helocopter to see whats up. We had dredges in the water and a deer hanging from the tree. All he said was 'Camp Meat' right? After that they wood drop in to see how we was doing. Even came and had acouple beers. I had a grow going with the first year medical cards posted o my grow. DEA raided that one. 3 years I grew there without a problem,,,, first year medical started,,, I got raided. 35 big ass plants in full bloom. Took it all and left a note,,, to bad,,,, so sad................
Is some great weather there. And alot of old 4x4 trails everywhere. Water everywhere.
Just staoped in to say High and see whats up. Keepem Green

I'm getting caught up on my sub's.
SLH is looking awesome, my friend! :thumb:
Best of luck with the weather and your upcoming holiday travel!

I don't know if you guys enjoy the 4th of July over there I woodn't think so? But Hopefully Con you still enjoy some fireworks on ya'll's independence day. Is your trip soon? Keepem Green and Happy 4th for what it's worth. Hey any excuse for a party right?

Thx everybody for catching up. I had a hectic weekend with local beer & music party. Seems that APA and IPA are having a go in Italy. Hope you enjoy your 4th of July properly. I'm gonna come back later with a photo update.

IPA's :drool:

IPA beer is a game changer. In the 80s and early 90s it was all about pilsners and lagers, then someone from the PNW decided to make a Hefeweizen. It turned out this beer was amazing. Everyone was drinking it up. Then they started adding fruit. Raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, everything in a Hefeweizen.

Now the new trend is IPA. This is a beer I will love for the rest of my life. It's a game-changer. There are so many great IPAs right now in the Pacific Northwest you could lose yourself. I went to a Brew Fest this weekend and was just astounded by the wonderful high quality IPAs that were available. It was amazing!:circle-of-love:

It seems Italy's on the same wave. I never even heard of IPA before I drank it in a local pub. It's quite heavy, but different from classic English ale cause it's actually fizzy like a normal beer. I like the bitterness of it and stingy herbal taste, and people are drinking it no doubt about it.

Amazing outdoor grow, conradino! Been lurking around 420 and in and out your thread. Sick grow like no other around here!

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So here's an update from The Sunny Spot. Weather got better, which means temps are the same but it rains less so plants have a room for quick growth as soil dries up. I tell you there's nothing worse than too much ground water, maybe even worse than very little or no water.... but we're used to it here, aren't we?

I took some time to clean the patch from weeds, bushes and tree branches that really got wild while I wasn't watching, even if I feel that cannabis grows very well in natural environment and I never saw this coexistence hurting the plant. It was just to make sure that they have enough sunlight and there are no parasitic plants trying to take over. I came back home wet... but that's how it is.

Here's Super Lemon Haze now officially taller than me. To top it more I'm gonna have to bring a ladder :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_405911.JPG
IMG_40579.JPG
IMG_406011.JPG
IMG_40628.JPG

And here are Ultra Dogs, all of them are growing faster now.

IMG_40718.JPG
IMG_406711.JPG
IMG_406610.JPG
IMG_406911.JPG
IMG_407211.JPG
IMG_40736.JPG
IMG_40767.JPG
IMG_40777.JPG
IMG_40789.JPG
IMG_40819.JPG
IMG_408212.JPG
IMG_40838.JPG
IMG_40857.JPG

All of Ghost Tran Hazes.

IMG_40878.JPG
IMG_408813.JPG
IMG_409112.JPG
IMG_409210.JPG
IMG_40936.JPG
IMG_409412.JPG
IMG_409812.JPG
IMG_40959.JPG
IMG_40979.JPG

More Ultra Dogs.

IMG_40998.JPG
IMG_410011.JPG
IMG_410111.JPG
IMG_41037.JPG
IMG_41059.JPG
IMG_41068.JPG
IMG_410810.JPG
IMG_41099.JPG
IMG_41109.JPG
IMG_41128.JPG
IMG_41146.JPG

And OGs which I LSTed again.

IMG_41157.JPG
IMG_41167.JPG
IMG_41178.JPG
IMG_41188.JPG
IMG_41217.JPG
IMG_41238.JPG
IMG_412510.JPG

Thx for looking :Namaste:

Outstanding! They all look great!
I'm starting to see new pistils on most of mine - earlier than I expected by a couple of weeks. How about you, any preflowers yet?

They're all sexed here, Major. 13 gals and one male :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom