Ranger275 - Adventures in the 2nd Dimension

it's really puffing up there ranger,, wow,, nice,, getting hungry now,, beauty plant pal,, cheers

DK, B A R, CCH, nivek, SweetSue: thx everybody. It's nice having a cheering section. Couldn't ask for a better safety net.
Radogast, you're such a romantic. Me too. I'm grateful for your perspective and poesy.

Folks, I have a dumb question. What is a blog? What do they do? Searched and checked FAQs, but didn't find the answer. As stated earlier, my tech wisdom is circa the Bronze Age. Is it like a bookmark? Speaking of which, is there a good way to bookmark a post for later reference?

Members that use their Blog feature use them for different reasons Ranger. You have some members that have full grows under their blogs & others who use it for "how to" tutorials. I use my blog for notes & relevant post. I also blog a few how to's by other members so it's easy for me to find.

BAR gave you a good answer on that. The blog feature is where I store those relevant posts I want for later referral. I just didn't figure out fast enough to notate them (title them) so I knew what I wanted from that post. Do that better than me Ranger. :laughtwo:

BAR,
That's brilliant! I've been spending literally hours trying to find stuff that another member posted... ie tutorial, DIY, etc... and all I have to do is blog it? Great bit of info brother... THANKS!
:Namaste:
Members that use their Blog feature use them for different reasons Ranger. You have some members that have full grows under their blogs & others who use it for "how to" tutorials. I use my blog for notes & relevant post. I also blog a few how to's by other members so it's easy for me to find.

I also screen shot quick posts that I don't want to blog. Then I email them to myself and slip them into a designated folder. Haven't tried anything like that here yet. I need to check the features out a little closer.

Sweetsue,
Please let us know if that works out here.... and then you can explain it too! lol :)
I also screen shot quick posts that I don't want to blog. Then I email them to myself and slip them into a designated folder. Haven't tried anything like that here yet. I need to check the features out a little closer.

No problem.

Back
Top Bottom