Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

check out my friends grow :) its not working horriably mind ya it costed a LOT lol compared to bpn so they might swap over in the future it depends. But yeah BPN does a phenominal job especially with a skilled hand at the helm cant believe some of the pics i've seen on here for bpn considering its fairly inexpensive and like everyone says their customer service is top notch.

check out my friends grow :) its not working horriably mind ya it costed a LOT lol compared to bpn so they might swap over in the future it depends. But yeah BPN does a phenominal job especially with a skilled hand at the helm cant believe some of the pics i've seen on here for bpn considering its fairly inexpensive and like everyone says their customer service is top notch.
what most ppl dont understand it these companies mark up the prices insanely like 1000% in some cases, there are only so many forms of nitrogen and plants dont care about cost,packaging,marketing, its either in a useable form or not, chemicals for plant food are cheap, its just forms of salt, i have had many long conversations with Corey the owner of bpn even at his prices he is making a decent profit,
the claim on some of the products are just plain bull! some of the best plant food in the world is simple stuff like worm poop,liquified seaweed, all super cheap and easy to come by, i buy the organic stuff from bpn because its easy,im lazy and Corey has already done all the work, the nutrient industry is alot of hype and scamming, check the prices of heavy 16 brand, do you really think it costs them anywhere near what they are charging? i say some concoction that was 500$ for a 16 oz bottle at one of the sites, and you gotta wonder if this stuff is even safe for human consumption, or are they going to discover it causes cancer in 10 yrs? i believe the more basic and simple the product the better the plants will understand it, its more about the microbes that live in the soil than most ppl understand at this point, alot if not all of the chemical based fertilizers kill off the microbes this makes the plants susceptible to pests and disease (gotta buy more chemicals) try reading up on high brix gardening really eyeopening stuff:thumb:
i will check out that link you suggested, seriously tho organics are the future of all growing

Having trouble sleeping tonight so I played some COD Black Ops. A few more hours and I will be getting pictures up. :)

Okay here are the pics. Obviously the girls in flower are a little stunted due to being root bound in the #1 pots. All the vegging plants were transplanted yesterday to #3 pots. The first 2 clones have begun to root. I also took 2 more clones yesterday. Total of 9 Plants at the moment, 2 in flower, 3 in veg, 4 clones working on rooting.

Flower Closet

Flower_Closet_12312.JPG

Veg Tent

IMG_10059.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice bred w/GDP

IMG_100312.JPG

Cheese bred w/GDP

IMG_100410.JPG

Exile in Veg

IMG_100613.JPG

Cheese in Veg FIMMED 12-1-12

IMG_100714.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice in Veg FIMMED 12-1-12

IMG_100816.JPG

Quite the project you got going on brother nice work! My Wonder Woman and master kush just sprouted two days ago I'm so exited and can't wait til flower time already lol! Hmmm I may start a journal with these babes except I have only an iPhone camera.

That is what I use to take my pictures. :) I turn on HDR mode.

Okay here are the pics. Obviously the girls in flower are a little stunted due to being root bound in the #1 pots. All the vegging plants were transplanted yesterday to #3 pots. The first 2 clones have begun to root. I also took 2 more clones yesterday. Total of 9 Plants at the moment, 2 in flower, 3 in veg, 4 clones working on rooting.

Flower Closet

Flower_Closet_12312.JPG

Veg Tent

IMG_10059.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice bred w/GDP

IMG_100312.JPG

Cheese bred w/GDP

IMG_100410.JPG

Exile in Veg

IMG_100613.JPG

Cheese in Veg FIMMED 12-1-12

IMG_100714.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice in Veg FIMMED 12-1-12

IMG_100816.JPG
Get these back up here.

Now with HDR mode on the pics come out better or can you edit them how's that work?

tactical grow you just blew my mind with the dixie cups and a see thru cup on top lol my friend bought this expensive ass cloning tray for hydroponics to do their clones gonna be changing that around i think lol.

But the ladies are looking great and love the flower tent setup really nice and clean :)

The HDR just makes the pictures really clear and easier to edit if you had to.

Thanks guys. I am trying my best to get a good batch going.

As for the Solo cups with clear tops a member here named Hash Hound hooked me up with that idea. I have yet to have any clones fail unless it was by my own doing and intentional.

So I went to get some Promix BX but they did not have any instock. So I have decided not to transplant the girls in flower. The Fruity Chronic Juice looks like it will be a budsicle. :)

Thanks HMG!

When I play I play through my PS3. I will definitely throw a message your way. Hope you are feeling better. :) :Namaste:

High Tactical, sounds like your the go to person for breeding info or ideas, can you recommend a url that I could self teach myself about breeding? About ten years ago I had some really nice female Hindu Kush plants and at the same time had a few male White Widows and I let them do there thing, called the offspring "Mojave Green" after the rattle snake and because that was the desert we were living at. I now know that what I created wasn't a strain at all it was a hybrid. Might be considered an unstable one at that? The one thing I did like about it was they seemed to display Hybrid Vigor. I did get alot of compliments from growers.
So what I need to do now before I start a breeding project is to LEARN WHAT THE F IM DOING lol :)
Thanks for listening

There are quite a few threads in the everything you need to know section. That is where I picked up a lot of information. The rest of what I have learned has been from other members and random google searches on plant breeding.

Thank you for the reps Fishy!

Well my Blue Planet Nutrients order will be arriving today. I am getting a quart of the following: VitaBlue, Liquid Seaweed, and Cal/Mag. When the good get here I will be doing a water tonight and then feeding all the girls as needed either Sunday or Monday night.

I'm on my 4 grow albeit 3rd successful one, and have never used any additives like those. Just my 2 part and a boost. What are the benefits of the extra nutes? Have not read up on it at all but I'm on the way with BPN 2 part for the first time just wondering if maybe I should get the extra stuff.

Back
Top Bottom