Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

Thanks for all the advice and well wishes in regards to my cold but I am sure I will be around to keep grown for another few days. :)

most of the ingredients in my products are dissolved at their maximum solubility or very close to it. It I could, I would make all of my products stronger and just charge a bit more for them to cover the material expense but that is just not possible. I would end up with a bunch of jugs with crystal formations that would make them useless....sorry about that...but physics limits my trade ;)

For UK shipments, I have to call in and and get a quote each time I ship. For some reason around the holidaze it is always much more expensive as I have been getting only 60% off on shipping rates over seas compared to 80% off once the holidaze are over....just fyi. email me after the holidaze and I can get a shipping quote for you that should be quite acceptable :)

thanks =)
not sure if you have had the time yet, but i got this hydroganics thing going on and its starting to look like a winner (with some more work)

anyways im hoping to use your organic line, but im open to suggestions as to soil choice/type/composition that would best work with your lines in my type of setup. i gotta avoid leaks into the water until i work something out on that front.

yeah i suspected you would have done it (more concentrated) if possible, but always best to check first and feel silly 2nd :rofl:

Welcome aboard Zombie. I have learned a lot this grow. For it only being my second I have ended up learning a lot more than I thought I would, especially in one grow. It is fun doing a little breeding and it will be even cooler to see the results when I grow the crosses after a couple months in the freezer for the seeds. None of this would be possible if it were not for my great friends here at 420.

:thumb:

hey tac i would not put seeds in the freezer unless they have been dried really really dried out, fresh seeds are likely to be damaged due to a high moisture content, the frig is good tho, does the same thing, freezing is more for long term like a few yrs
obtw a lil birdie says gdp beans are in my xmas stocking future :thumb:

Bid, Dreaming of a purple Christmas?

My next grow is going to be some white widow, I've got 2 regular beans otw :) Kinda hoping I get a male out of one of em, and if I do, you best believe some of you guys will be gettin some 'male mail'... lol yall deserve it!!

BID thanks for the info on the seed storage. It is nice to hear that Santa is thinking you need some GDP.

Zombie sounds like you will be having a good time with the WW. Good luck on the grow!

GiGa Thanks for the wealth of info you continue to drop in for me.

I am almost ready to chop and dry the preggo girls as that will be happening a few days after Christmas. Then I will clean up the flower closet and prepare to move the other girls in about a week later as I want to make sure there is not a trace of pollen left. Then I will finish this journal with the ones in flower and a seed count. Within a week of that I will start my next journal and start 3 GDP beans and my auto diesel. So my goal of turning over plants every 9 weeks is looking good as I have four rooted clones as well, 2 Fruity Chronic Juice and 2 Cheese. The goal is to have 4-6oz every harvest out of 3 plants. I think this is obtainable with my BPN and the fact I got over an oz on my first plant.

Well tonight when I get home from work I am flushing the ladies in flower. They are 2 weeks from chop. I am getting excited about the girls in veg as I am hoping for a good yield. The exile is looking great. I will do a nice photo shoot of all the ladies on Sunday and get some good close ups of some of their development as I have not really done so yet. It is nice knowing that The new beans are getting ready to be germinating. I hope I am ready for the 9 week rotation I have planned as it will be a lot of work and hopefully will be trouble free as my grows have been so far. Only time will tell. Thank you all for the positive vibes. :)

I am going to do a semi recap and update and break it down in several posts. Photos are uploading now and there is a few. I am hoping this update helps get new followers involved and also reminds all my friends what has taken place on this grow up until now. :) Stay tuned friends as I am making up for being sick today. ;)

Okay all it is time as the photos are uploaded.

UPDATE:12-16-12

As most of us know it was my intention to grow out a GDP seed that I had. Well it was a boy.... So I was lucky enough to receive some clones of Fruity Chronic Juice and Cheese from a friend. I bred one Fruity Chronic Juice and Cheese with the male GDP for seed stock and future breeding projects. Also some fellow members here will be receiving some pollen from the GDP for Christmas. Just call me Grand Daddy Clause :) Here are a couple photos of the GDP and his pregnant ladies.

GDP male across his life....
IMG_08858.JPG
IMG_094917.JPG
IMG_095611.JPG

Current pics of the ladies:

FCJ

IMG_103813.JPG
IMG_104810.JPG
IMG_10398.JPG
IMG_104310.JPG
IMG_105213.JPG

Cheese

IMG_105311.JPG
IMG_10549.JPG
IMG_105512.JPG
IMG_10609.JPG
IMG_105911.JPG
IMG_10589.JPG

The story continues......

awsome TG:bravo:

Now that the pregnancy scare is underway we will work on the other girls. I had a clone more of the Cheese and Fruity Chronic Juice that were segregated from all the sex in the closet. I tried a few different techniques on them such as Hi-defoliation and some LST. I also tried my luck at FIMing and failed miserably as you can see by my deformed leaves in the pictures to follow. Hi-defoliation did not appear to work well with these clones and I may have started the LST a bit early. I am hoping they still produce as they have a few more weeks left in veg.

Cheese
IMG_107013.JPG
IMG_107114.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice

IMG_10739.JPG
IMG_107410.JPG
IMG_107613.JPG
IMG_10759.JPG

As you can see the Fruity Chronic Juice is definitely a good pheno as it is winning in the race to being mom and in veg but there is still another surprise or two to come.....

Back
Top Bottom