Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

While being depressed about the clones as they took a toll on me when they we rooting I started a back up plan.... The last Exile seed I had. It is a regular seed so I still do not know if it will be a girl but I am hoping so. If I remember correctly it sprouted in 3-5 days from when I germed in soil. Today she is a beautiful 10" and keeping up nicely with the FCJ and Cheese she is vegging with as they are all sitting between 9 1/2"-10". The flower closet will be ready for a 2 week run of 400w MH at 12/12 for these girls as they are sitting under a 4 bulb 2' T5 bank in my veg tent.

IMG_10628.JPG
IMG_10658.JPG
IMG_10639.JPG
IMG_106610.JPG
IMG_10688.JPG

There is still more going on over here....... ;)

I also took some clones of the vegging Cheese and Fruity Chronic Juice on Thanksgiving day and some more on 12-2-12. I am pleased to say they are all rooted and there domes have been removed..... I will be taking a couple of the Exile tomorrow as I need to pick up another bale of Promix BX.

IMG_106116.JPG

And just for giggles here is a photo of the flower closet and the veg tent from earlier in the grow......

IMG_10059.JPG
Flower_Closet_12312.JPG

Glad to have you Jon

Very nice man! My almost three year old was walking by me and he saw the candy cane border around your plants and he said Christmas tree daddy! I just said uhhuh that's right buddy. I had a hard time getting him to quit starring at it even a little one can tell when he see's something pretty! Good job man! + reps

Thank you all for the reps and positive vibes. I am glad your kiddo likes the candy cane frames Gitter. I owed you all a massive update and made sure to make it festive. :) I am thinking on Christmas eve I will have another great update for you all. On the 28th I am chopping the pregger ladies.

:thumb::popcorn:

Once again Thank you all for the reps. I may just have to pester OMM about FIMing. So it is my understanding that after I dry my buds I can seperate the beans then cure the remaining goods to smoke while the beans are in the fridge. That is my plan anyway. ;)

Please remember to wear Green and White today to honor the children who are fallen angels from Newtown, CT!

whats that mean? whats special about green and white in regard to someones poor little babies becoming a memory.

i really have never understood all this tribute and memorial type behaviour, i dont get gestures and symbolism. they dont do anything =(

is it not much more practical to petition for the government to commision a socio-scientific study as to why these things happen.
Its definatly something about the way we westerners live that causes people to malfunction like that.

America is considered the 'model' of western capitalism and consumerism and the whole your either someone or your no one.
they also have the most mass murders, i mean seriously, who grows up wanting to be a murdering freak. something is triggering these people and more so in america than any other place on the planet as far as i know..

there has to be a cause to it all, we only see the effects and the 'excuses'.

besides im feeling a little guilty. i dont actually own a single clothing item thats green or white =(

Please forgive me if this post sounds a bit wierd, this is my out of the box mind and lack of social grace at its keenest.

God please be with the families of these victims please ease their pain. Please be with the parents of this great nation give them courage
to not spare the rod of correction when they are young so that they will know right from wrong. please bless the children and come back to our classrooms. please heal this this divided nation give our leaders strength to not sell out to greed and do whats best for our nation to move forward in a way that is pleasing to you. Please bless 420mag it has been a place for refuge for many that have been persecuted for using your meds.
Thank you for this wonderful medicine marijuana that brings so many together and eases some of the pain of life. Amen.:peace::Namaste:
Love Gittergreen

God please be with the families of these victims please ease their pain. Please be with the parents of this great nation give them courage
to not spare the rod of correction when they are young so that they will know right from wrong. please bless the children and come back to our classrooms. please heal this this divided nation give our leaders strength to not sell out to greed and do whats best for our nation to move forward in a way that is pleasing to you. Please bless 420mag it has been a place for refuge for many that have been persecuted for using your meds.
Thank you for this wonderful medicine marijuana that brings so many together and eases some of the pain of life. Amen.:peace::Namaste:
Love Gittergreen

please dont take offence, im sure you treasure your values and beliefs as do sooooo many, but its my belief that we have had two thousand years of misery and suffering, countless millions dedication their 'soul' and a good deal of their life to god, not to mention the trillions in cash that has been tithed, after all that i believe one thing...god isnt listening, we humans are who needs to fix our problems.

its my belief that all these thousands of years following gods has given us nothing but more death than war and old age put together and a massive hole in our budget that could have been spent on little things like fixing the african water table and so on.

im so sorry for the rant, but im a raging about the unfairness of the world and as one that truly does not believe in a magical bearded old man...all i see its a humongous loss of humanistic dedication and resources to a myth.

and before you instantly dismiss my beliefs. you just think about what problems we could correct in this world with even just a few million in cash and 10000 men and women willing to sweat and bleed for the project.

if god IS real...he needs showing the door...we can do better without!

Back
Top Bottom