Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

honestly the church,god the USA no one had anything to do with this subject. not even GUNS.
you can go anywhere in the world even the UK and find a Fucked Up person that will do what he thinks is the answer to his or our problems! it has nothing to do with your way of life or mine! I comend GitterGreens feelings as all of you folks here.
I will say that GiG you are out of line jumping on GG for having some compassion for his fellow man and you should have kept your feelings to your self. maybe we should or I should not have said anything regarding this subject because weare here to grow and not argue wether the UK is or anyother place in this world is so godamn perfect and has all the right answers.
what was done was and always be reprehensible as it is in any place in the world be it european asian or american countries
merry christmas:xmas:

Sorry Tac didn't know it would start all this. just felt compelled to pray. So lets grow some weed we all love that. Fluffy we need hugs!!!!
Well let me speak for my self I need hugs!

please dont take offence, im sure you treasure your values and beliefs as do sooooo many, but its my belief that we have had two thousand years of misery and suffering, countless millions dedication their 'soul' and a good deal of their life to god, not to mention the trillions in cash that has been tithed, after all that i believe one thing...god isnt listening, we humans are who needs to fix our problems.
As a former history teacher, I find your dates way off. These kinds of things have been happening for a lot longer than 2000 years...LOTS of Killing in the name God, Allah, Buddah, Mohammed, or at least that is what we have been told
its my belief that all these thousands of years following godsMore like CRAZY MEN who said they were on a mission from God has given us nothing but more death than war and old age put together and a massive hole in our budget that could have been spent on little things like fixing the african water table and so on.

im so sorry for the rant, but im a raging about the unfairness of the world and as one that truly does not believe in a magical bearded old man...Merlin?all i see its a humongous loss of humanistic dedication and resources to a myth. There is historical evidence that He was not mythical at all. He was an enlightened teacher trying to teach peace and coexistence. Men distorted his teachings to serve their own purposes

and before you instantly dismiss my beliefs. you just think about what problems we could correct in this world with even just a few million in cash and 10000 men and women willing to sweat and bleed for the project.

if god IS real...he needs showing the door...we can do better without!
Remember you said that when you are facing the end of your life, Although your body will be used up, your spirit will influence someone well into the future whether you believe it lives on or not. If there IS NOTHING after this life then you can revell in the fact you were right, but what if you are wrong???And BTW this is way off topic and should be moved to those forums...:tokin:

Hey dude! Long time no see! Looks like you are doing an excellent job, plants look amazingly healthy, awesome! Kudos!

Looks like I popped by in the middle of a good debate. Lol.

I don't think I'll do a journal again, but I'll definitely keep updates somewhere. A group of my friends all made orders from attitude seeds from their Xmas promo, so a bunch of us are getting together to do a side by side grow kind of. We ordered the same seeds, but everyone has their own ways, so we'll be able to compare notes. Anyways, just stopping by to say hi!

Well I guess I stirred up the pot a bit. I do not believe any offenses should be taken as we all do have our own point of view. I just am trying to show the world that we all must unite against violence of any kind. I really feel for the children in this instance as they are defenseless and around the ages of my children. It really touched a nerve for me. Any way I respect everyone's input on the subject but I did not mean to take my grow to a debate.

Canuck it is nice to see you popping in. I hope you stay around with us over here on 420 even if you are not doing a journal. :)

On another positive note I got a bale of Promix BX today. :)

Oh yeah!!! Welcome to the show Hozona. You came at an interesting time.... ;)

i do appologise indeed for this debate. i am VERY upset by this incident at the school and its blown my usual cool. someone just had to bring a god into it and that wass too much for my composure, for that im sorry! =(

@Fish. compare the sheer volume of psychopaths per head in the west to say russia throughout modern history...im not wrong.

@glittergreen i do appologise for the public rant..since you missed the warning signs and descided to 'bless me' in PM, now you know how i really feel about religious bodies. me and god dont mix, but im so sorry i snapped at you...someone was bound to preach sooner or later, it was just the topic was heart wrenching. i have sons and a daughter i walk to and from school every day, i do not let them out of my sight except for this one time, mandatory schooling, and then someone does that at a school. im a nervous wreck on the matter of child saftey.

@Hozona appologies on my writing style. 2000 thousand years refered to jesus, thousands of years refered to that which came before it.
the merlin thing was god, not his apparent son. i dont doubt that man existed and he fits in the shared catagory of "More like CRAZY MEN who said they were on a mission from God"
and finally "Men distorted his teachings to serve their own purposes" is exactly the point im trying to make about all those religions.
even IF there is a god. unless he patches the bible for all to see, its all man made fiction.

I also request that this entire conversation be moved to off topic.

I sincerely appologise to you Tactical for this mess appearing in your journal.

No worries Bro. It is nice to hear other points of view at times. It is what makes us think outside the box. :) I am glad we are all good tempered stones and this I am sure will cause no hard feelings amongst friends. ;)

Well guys I am as sick as I have been in better than 3 years. But I did take some quick photos to show you the progression in the last 8 days. I also have decided for the moment to let the Exile grow naturally but that could change. So here we go..... :)
Veggin Exile (no training this one)
IMG_102516.JPG
Looks like the same structure of the one Sour Diesel I am growing....very symetrical:cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks like the same structure of the one Sour Diesel I am growing....very symetrical:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah the Exile is quite evenly proportioned. I am curious as to how she will do in flower. I am going to just let her do her thing. :)

Yeah the Exile is quite evenly proportioned. I am curious as to how she will do in flower. I am going to just let her do her thing. :)
I'll probabaly manipulate the heck out of it...Mine's gonna be a small bush with lots of nodes...It could end up being male...traded one of my MMMF clones for it, didn't notice the cotyledon leaves...hope it was feminizied:cheesygrinsmiley:

heres 2012 outdoor pic of grand daddy purp we did this past summer.
grand_daddy_purp.PNG

enjoy we got 111 pounds of crop from this farm and this was a side bud at 5.5 feet was big as a mma glove.

Well I guess I stirred up the pot a bit. I do not believe any offenses should be taken as we all do have our own point of view. I just am trying to show the world that we all must unite against violence of any kind. I really feel for the children in this instance as they are defenseless and around the ages of my children. It really touched a nerve for me. Any way I respect everyone's input on the subject but I did not mean to take my grow to a debate.

Canuck it is nice to see you popping in. I hope you stay around with us over here on 420 even if you are not doing a journal. :)

On another positive note I got a bale of Promix BX today. :)

Now order Docbuds kit and well.... you will be cooking with gas! His kit requires promixbx thats why I threw that out there.lol

Back
Top Bottom