Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Hello Lester, just wanted to stop by and say "Hello". Have a Great One! :peace:

You too! Thank you :high-five:

:Namaste:

I'm really impressed by the size of those autos. Looking great Lester!

:cheer:
Thank you kindly Brother Josh! :Namaste:

Everything looks great, Lester, and that info is well-appreciated, mate!

You are welcome AMK :)

Great Info Brotha Have a Great Day :thumb:
Mahalo and Aloha to You Brother!, I hope you have a wonderful day :circle-of-love:

You too! Thank you :high-five:

Thank you kindly Brother Josh! :Namaste:

You are welcome AMK :)

Mahalo and Aloha to You Brother!, I hope you have a wonderful day :circle-of-love:

Hey RL, are you into Lomi Lomi? I never had the experience, but it really looks amazing.

Hey RL, are you into Lomi Lomi? I never had the experience, but it really looks amazing.

you talking about massage or food :):popcorn:

I have never had the experience either, and I agree with you, it sounds amazing :rofl: Seems to be more of a Hawaiian thing so I think Brother Cronic might have some experience with it :) Lomilomi massage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia If not, I'm sure there's a place he could get it a few blocks away :laugh:

Good Day :)

Nice Update Lester, That KC 45 looks way different than what I expected the pheno #2 has alot better bud formation on her the first looks loose and fluffy, that is how the Blue Dot was looked good but the Buds were not super impressive at all. How much longer are they going to Flower. Peace OG

Nice Update Lester, That KC 45 looks way different than what I expected the pheno #2 has alot better bud formation on her the first looks loose and fluffy, that is how the Blue Dot was looked good but the Buds were not super impressive at all. How much longer are they going to Flower. Peace OG

Indeed! #2 has compact floral clusters while #1 has "airy" floral clusters, it's too bad about the airy pheno, most likely going to stick most of her in the magical budder machine, since it's quite clear her bud formations are inept compared to the compact pheno. Hopefully with these 3 new KC-45 females that I get the compact phenos, it's tough to yell yet. The flowers smell so very good though, super lemony and a bit sour/pungent. I'm gonna have to give the airy pheno an extra long time to see if she does anything magical or responds to the new bat guano in some magical way. That main cola on #2 should be the first bud done before anything else. I'll probably let them flower for another month or so and just play it by ear. :Namaste:

hoping for your thoughts RE cold nights

:popcorn:

I saw your popcorn crumbs on the floor at my place, then you split, I tried to catch you, but your are very quick!

I re-posted a picture from early today, on last page of my journal, when I saw your empty popcorn bag, please take a peek and share some cold dirt stuff maybe, or maybe share what you see at first glance, Muxys' been droopy for 2 days, I cut back feeding and stopped Molasses & bat shit a week ago, I think it's from too much water OR the cold nights & purple strain are not a good combo?

I know nothing about purple traits, thank you very much!:thanks:

Re: hoping for your thoughts RE cold nights

:popcorn:

I saw your popcorn crumbs on the floor at my place, then you split, I tried to catch you, but your are very quick!

I re-posted a picture from early today, on last page of my journal, when I saw your empty popcorn bag, please take a peek and share some cold dirt stuff maybe, or maybe share what you see at first glance, Muxys' been droopy for 2 days, I cut back feeding and stopped Molasses & bat shit a week ago, I think it's from too much water OR the cold nights & purple strain are not a good combo? I know nothing about purple traits, thank you very much!:thanks:

Refer to post #1170 in your journal :thumb:

One of my KC-45 runner ups is stressed out right now. She's had a bit of a droop on her apical tip recently.

The stress is coming from four combined factors:

1) Stress of LST, directing energy and growth hormones to the lower sites
2) Heat stress (believe it or not :) )
3) The stress of being Fimmed
4) The stress from a slightly over-watered medium.

Everything else looks pretty glorious though. I'm really just hoping I don't get another airy pheno, but if I do I guess I'll have a lot of budder :rofl:, probably going to snag a few pictures and slap them on for this page to conclude the weekly update, going to go have a morning bowl first :circle-of-love:, my favorite time.

I cant wait to make some budder. I have so many ideas on what I want to make pot pies,hot pockets,strombolis, put it on my damn steak make no bake cookies,buckeyes so many activities.

I cant wait to make some budder. I have so many ideas on what I want to make pot pies,hot pockets,strombolis, put it on my damn steak make no bake cookies,buckeyes so many activities.

Yeah! Be sure to check out the thread cannafan made. It is a really cool thread to see what other people are cooking up and sharing recipes around. The Cannabis Kitchen - Cooking With Cannabis

Conclusion of Weekly Update I know everyones probably getting bored of seeing the same thing over and over again, that's why there will be no update until Thursdays. Just wanted to slap some pics on this page anyway, these are fresh from this morning. You can see the slightly droopy lady (pictured in post #215), it's no real surprise shes a little stressed right now. It appears she has a lot on her shoulders, shes still tied down pretty heavily, she looks like she wants to put some weight like the airy pheno did, which could slightly suggest an airy pheno for that dedication to lower sites. The other two KC-45s were treated equally. I know I have two different BB phenos from the distinct leaf pattern differences, I think likewise for the BB, 2/3 are same pheno, and the other one with super serrated leaf edges is different. Once they get through this little bump in the road and get their feet on the ground they'll start looking better, I think by next thursday we will see some major changes in some way, it's going to be in the mid 80s this week. Now time to just leave them alone and let 'em grow. :thumb:
IMG_125812.JPG
IMG_126016.JPG
IMG_126114.JPG
IMG_126315.JPG
IMG_126418.JPG

"Slightly droopy lady" picture below

Hello Lester, got off to a very late start today :) had a very nice date last night and finally got home at around 5 AM. Bored????? Hell No! Keep it coming! I appreciate you doing all of these updates, because I soak all of the info up like a sponge!

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom