Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

:Namaste:

Thanks for the kindness Relaxed Lester:Namaste:
Your welcome. :circle-of-love:

Good stuff there Lester, wish I could be that far ahead of the game for the outdoor grow, have some of the KC 45 may run a few of them. Hope you get a good one out of those Blueberry seeds, Should be a fun ride. Ready for the rain to stop here, but does not really matter nothing else will be planted or germinated till I get moved and settled in a bit , Peace and as always look forward to your grow, OG

Howdy Brother OG, thanks for crusin' through. The KC-45s smells nice and lemony, interesting flavor for sure. Will have to see how the buds fill in for them, gonna have to give them extra time as they are doing some weird flowering, will have to pass judgement after it's all done, but it is a damn hardy plant and does perform as advertised, excellent for cloudy/low light conditions and deals with over-watering by the rain very well. Yeah I'm interested to grow the Blueberry and Panama Red, I think it would be a worth a shot. I really do think those strains would do pretty well here so I'm excited to give them a go. Should be real interesting. Hope the rain subsides for you northern folks soon, you are sending all your cold weather down to us. It's sunny and around 70 degrees, but there's still a cool breeze from the north :rofl: Hope you get your living situation all figured out soon brother, mother nature is calling your name! :peace:

420 Magazine Update
Here is some Catpiss (not sure if we're allowed to use that name here :rofl:), the original is supposed to be a pheno off the Super Silver Haze, some people think theres some Twreck. in there, but whatever it is I don't think I ever came across it until now. This is some of the most amazing bud I have ever had. The high is energetic, upbeat, and rejuvenating, and the flavor profile is super unique. The buds are ultra-dense, and it is quite a treat. :420:
IMG_121319.JPG
IMG_121417.JPG
IMG_121624.JPG
IMG_121716.JPG

I've heard of the Cat Piss. Think I'll leave that strain for you although they make my mouth water.

About 20 years ago I'd get some type of what I can only assume was a Skunk strain. It was very powerful medicine but my girl at the time would say that it smelled kitty caca. I wish I had a clue to the actual strain name.

I've heard of the Cat Piss. Think I'll leave that strain for you although they make my mouth water.

About 20 years ago I'd get some type of what I can only assume was a Skunk strain. It was very powerful medicine but my girl at the time would say that it smelled kitty caca. I wish I had a clue to the actual strain name.

there is a strrain running around the Pacific North west ( washington) that is called dog pooh that is the closest thing I have heard to the pooh aroma, but is suppose to be some dam fine smoke, Google it and I am sure you will find it, if not shoot me a pm, Peace OG.

:lot-o-toke:As always Mr. Relaxed:adore:adore::adore:

Good day Lester...

That is some DAMMMMN fine bud there...not so sure if i Digg the name it does not sound very appealing but as for looks it is amazing !!!

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

:)

Yeah I agree, the name is not very professional, however it has been recognized as a rare strain to come by, and It sure is a treat :) Happy Growing Rooster :thumb:

Damn fine nuggage my friend Happy Daizze! :)

Great Day to you Fluxer! :ciao:

that is one sweet nug. i hope to get some good sized nuggets when my plant finish. i can't wait to see how this grow turns out for you. i haven't seen much outdoor grows.
I'm sure you will have some fine medicine from those plants joedaddy, your flowers look great! I am also interested to see these things continue to flower out :Namaste: Feel free to flip through my outdoor journal from last year if you get antzy :)

Continued Weekend Photography Update
IMG_124119.JPG
IMG_124219.JPG
IMG_124515.JPG
IMG_124620.JPG
IMG_124717.JPG
IMG_124816.JPG
IMG_124918.JPG
IMG_125018.JPG
IMG_125113.JPG
IMG_125213.JPG
IMG_125315.JPG
IMG_125416.JPG
IMG_125513.JPG
IMG_125616.JPG
IMG_125712.JPG

1318173067_image_trichome.png
gland11.jpg

"Throughout the plant world, many of the secondary compounds produced in trichomes are in fact toxic to the plant that produces them. In such cases, it is only by secreting the product away from the leaf mesophyll tissue that the plant can produce high concentrations of secondary metabolites while avoiding self-harm. This is indeed true for cannabis. The quantity of terpenoids stored in cannabis trichomes would be toxic to unprotected leaf and flower tissue. The remarkable efficiency of cannabis trichomes means that a dry botanical raw material can be produced containing at least 25 per cent secondary metabolites. Very few plant species can exceed this. Cannabis grown outdoors in favourable conditions can produce an annual secondary metabolite harvest of over one tonne per hectare. Of this, at least two thirds will be cannabinoids, the remainder being essential oils.

Compare this to 38kg per hectare of Artemisinin from Artemesia annua (11) and 140kg per hectare of morphine from Papaver somniferum (12). By growing repeat crops of cannabis in well-equipped and carefully controlled glasshouses, this species can produce in excess of 36 tonnes per hectare of dry botanical raw material per year. Twenty five per cent of this material would be cannabinoids and essential oils. That equates to an annual yield of secondary metabolites of nine tonnes per hectare. Cannabis does not just produce some of the most valuable natural products to man; when ranked for its performance as a producer of secondary metabolites, cannabis is a league leader"

:Namaste:

Everything looks great, Lester, and that info is well-appreciated, mate!

Back
Top Bottom