Won’t be long there will be a sea of swollen tops . Was that root stuck in the piping ? If so looks like it might have been a filter for awhile.

Bugs I still hadn’t caught that ass yet . Don’t shoot at with a salt gun , all the leaves I blew tiny holes in that ass chomped on them . It has a stinger and crawls 90 mph plus flys .
Isn't that a little like using a sledge hammer to nail in a tack to hang a picture? Damn West. I'm with Rexer. I will never piss you off. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A quick removal of the drain pipe found it clogged with roots.
Wow, that's a lot of roots to be pulled out! Glad the clog was due to roots and not something else.

Beautiful tent and setup you have, Rex. I'm still amazed that those are all autos. :welldone:

Wow, that's a lot of roots to be pulled out! Glad the clog was due to roots and not something else.

Beautiful tent and setup you have, Rex. I'm still amazed that those are all autos. :welldone:
Thanks Beez!

I have to admit, the light from @ViparSpectra, the P4000 had been a dream to grow with.

My record root trim last grow was right here.

I'll most likely be taking the other drains apart and checking- I'm sure the other two are probably about to cause a flood soon.

And thank you on the compliment. I'm loving the setup as well, it's a huge step up from my DIY TV grow cabinet. I just need to get a dehumidifier back in there. I'm about to "borrow" the one from the house :cheesygrinsmiley:

Journal Update

Flower Day 20
Day 58 above ground

Tent temp: 28C
Tent RH%: 60-70%
Previous PPM: 1012 PPM
Current PPM: 1005 PPM
Adjusted PPM to: 1082 PPM
PH: 5.8
Res temp: 21.3C
Water level: they're guzzling

So the plants continue to bask in the P4000 on cruise control. The White Berry Auto and Somango Auto have responded nicely to the light raising. The Bruce Banner Auto is now the shortest of them all. But her trunk is massive.

So today the dehumidifier got put into the tent. That should dial down the humidity, which isn't showing yet in today's numbers.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and to my fellow canuk growers- Happy Thanksgiving!

Journal Update

Flower Day 20
Day 58 above ground

So the plants continue to bask in the P4000 on cruise control. The White Berry Auto and Somango Auto have responded nicely to the light raising. The Bruce Banner Auto is now the shortest of them all. But her trunk is massive.

So today the dehumidifier got put into the tent. That should dial down the humidity, which isn't showing yet in today's numbers.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and to my fellow canuk growers- Happy Thanksgiving!

Damn that sure is purty, Rex. A doggone auto scrog. Who would have thunk it? Lol

Journal Update

Flower Day 20
Day 58 above ground

Have you done this enough times to have a sense of, let's say you grew the exact same plants but did NOT scrog and just trained them however you trained them, how much more yield you get from the scrog?

The beauties :thumb:

You brother know how to grow proper weedo
Thanks Verbalist! I'm stoked with how this round has gone so far!
Bodacious budliciousness :drool:
Thank you Amigo, the smells that are starting are fantastic...the blend from the three of them are indeed :drool:
Have you done this enough times to have a sense of, let's say you grew the exact same plants but did NOT scrog and just trained them however you trained them, how much more yield you get from the scrog?
Hey Jon thanks!
To be honest? No. This would only be my 2nd time breaking the net out like this. But this way I can spread them out better and take more advantage of using fewer plants to fill up the space.

Journal Update

Flower Day 22
Day 60 above ground

Tent temp: 24C
Tent RH%: 50-60%
Previous PPM: 992 PPM
Current PPM: 1015 PPM
Adjusted PPM to: 963 PPM
PH: 5.7
Res temp: 22.9C
Water level: decent drop

Hey everyone, hopefully you all had a great weekend. The weather has been warm and humid here. By warm I mean the leaves on the trees are changing, but it's not below freezing...yet.

The plants have been drinking fairly well, however I had a slight rise in PPM. So...I diluted the reservoir with RO water, that has some cal mag in it. That should get them feeding right away. If I waited, chances are I'd see nute burn on the leaves, but a quick minor adjustment should get things back on track, before it shows up in the leaves. That right there is one thing I love about hydro.

Aside from that minor hiccup they seem to be doing well and I've finally gotten the RH down, though it keeps spiking, which should not be possible. There is a huge dehumidifier in the tent. Weird. I'll take a good look tomorrow.

The light (ViparSpectra P4000) is performing excellent, and I think @ViparSpectra has done an incredible job with it!

And, onto the pictures! Thanks everyone and hope you have a good week!

#ViparSpectra P4000

Journal Update

Flower Day 22
Day 60 above ground

Hey everyone, hopefully you all had a great weekend. The weather has been warm and humid here. By warm I mean the leaves on the trees are changing, but it's not below freezing...yet.

The plants have been drinking fairly well, however I had a slight rise in PPM. So...I diluted the reservoir with RO water, that has some cal mag in it. That should get them feeding right away. If I waited, chances are I'd see nute burn on the leaves, but a quick minor adjustment should get things back on track, before it shows up in the leaves. That right there is one thing I love about hydro.

Aside from that minor hiccup they seem to be doing well and I've finally gotten the RH down, though it keeps spiking, which should not be possible. There is a huge dehumidifier in the tent. Weird. I'll take a good look tomorrow.

The light (ViparSpectra P4000) is performing excellent, and I think @ViparSpectra has done an incredible job with it!

#ViparSpectra P4000
Great growing, like it and I'm glad that P4000 could help your plants.
ViparSpectra will release new products and is expected to be available in December, so stay tuned! :love:

Journal Update

Flower Day 22
Day 60 above ground

#ViparSpectra P4000
Awesome. Just awesome.

Mmmm... the girls are looking lovely Rex!
Thanks Stunger, i really appreciate it brother
Great growing, like it and I'm glad that P4000 could help your plants.
ViparSpectra will release new products and is expected to be available in December, so stay tuned! :love:
December? Oh that sounds wonderful- hope it gets released in time for Christmas:)
Awesome. Just awesome.
Thank you Jon.

I really appreciate the comments, makes it feel less like I'm talking to myself :rofl:, I do that enough IRL :rofl:

Thanks Stunger, i really appreciate it brother

December? Oh that sounds wonderful- hope it gets released in time for Christmas:)

Thank you Jon.

I really appreciate the comments, makes it feel less like I'm talking to myself :rofl:, I do that enough IRL :rofl:
That last line says it all. Lol. At least I have the dog now to talk to, that makes me feel a little more sane....:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom