Rider’s Final Grow: GCG BOEL Skunk x JohnnyD, aka Thaibodian Skunk

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear.

(Apologies for the full sized photos. The option to post thumbnails seems to be gone.)

440DEC6E-AF55-4D7F-8E3F-F5E900ED5657.jpeg

DF932B33-4A29-4F84-A4D6-A2BC79FC89F5.jpeg

She's either confused or eager. I'll bet on the first...confused!

Thank you, Furcifer. I’ve had help from the good folks here on 420.
i’m going to give it a few more days before deciding what to do to these plants. If I get another male that’ll open up some more room to play with supercropping and relieve the crowding.

Well hell. Since the runt refused to die I decided to let it live, top it, and grow it out. It turned out to be a temporary reprieve. Buh bye, Ballisha.

3DFDC599-B78E-471C-8AC0-5191061E0AB0.jpeg

F2781BDB-EB81-459B-82E4-8D890EE589D2.jpeg

All indications are that I ended up with 5 females. Woot woot!
This is going to be a crowded grow. The shortest plant is 36 inches and the tallest is 48. Kinda hoping they stop stretching soon! LOL

5 ladies! Dam, this is gonna get interesting :laughtwo:
I hope to see some similar pictures to the jungle you shared earlier in the thread. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hahaha, thanks Dick, but it’ll never happen. I did no topping or training this time. I haven’t even tucked a leaf! These are all natural 70s bushes. :laughtwo:

What’s left of the lone male.

929F801D-D4FE-480E-993B-9AC6D078F157.jpeg

I still have the runt male and am going to let him go to flower to collect pollen. He’s only a runt because I abandoned him without light or bubbles in the Clone-A-Tron 3000 for a week. He perked right up when I gave him what he needed. He’s a tenacious little bugger I’ll give him that. Anyway, I’ve never pollinated before so this will be a learning experience, but the variety must go on!

I also fired up another CXB3590 bar for an extra 200 watts of side lighting. Was going to hang another one on the opposite end but ran out of time. It turns out you can waste a lot of time puttering in the grow room trying to figure out your supercropping strategy.

I know nobody cares about my early flowering nutes but imma tell you anyway.
I use Flying Skull dry nutes, Flying Skull’s Flora Extract (fulvic acid, not available in Canada), and Mendocino Cal-Mag (zero N).

Cal-Mag 3.75ml per gallon
Flora Extract 0.1848mL per gallon
Micro 2.5gm per gallon
Grow 2.5 gm per gallon
Bloom 1.75gm per gallon
This is adjusted up to 5.6pH and yields an overall nute strength of 1280 on the 500 scale.
My res maintains 66F, and I’m keeping CO2 at 600ppm.
I won’t bore you with temp, humidity, and VPD cuz I’ve already bored you enough with that.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

You just keep the info coming brother! I'm soaking it up like a squished sponge :reading420magazine::laughtwo:

Edit.. if ya don't mind, pop over to my journal at some point and pick out what you think I should do in the new tent, seed list provided here. Thanks

Edit.. if ya don't mind, pop over to my journal at some point and pick out what you think I should do in the new tent, seed list provided here. Thanks
I’m the last one to give seed advice! I don’t know most of those varieties. I don’t smoke! LOL.

I know nobody cares about my early flowering nutes but imma tell you anyway.
I use Flying Skull dry nutes, Flying Skull’s Flora Extract (fulvic acid, not available in Canada), and Mendocino Cal-Mag (zero N).

Cal-Mag 3.75ml per gallon
Flora Extract 0.1848mL per gallon
Micro 2.5gm per gallon
Grow 2.5 gm per gallon
Bloom 1.75gm per gallon
This is adjusted up to 5.6pH and yields an overall nute strength of 1280 on the 500 scale.
My res maintains 66F, and I’m keeping CO2 at 600ppm.
I won’t bore you with temp, humidity, and VPD cuz I’ve already bored you enough with that.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

You're speaking my kinda language there! Love seeing that kind of documentation :green_heart:

Hope things are going well for you, & you got well rested on your vacation!

I’m the last one to give seed advice! I don’t know most of those varieties. I don’t smoke! LOL.
Less about advice, more about telling what to grow for the hell of haha :laughtwo:

Less about advice, more about telling what to grow for the hell of
I’m sure there’s a joker or two that will suggest a mix of fast and slow growers and fast finishers and those that take forever to mature. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom