Rifleman's - Multi-Strain Auto Grow - 600W - Hydro

or some det-cord.
Good times with toys.... fun memories. Thanks!
Arty simulators down the vent tubes of long forgotten fiberglass outhouses in the middle of bum fucking nowhere... one of my favorites.

Oh its fear OG. I do my best to keep the mangey mutt away from the garden. He isn't shy and will piss anywhere he takes a notion...and that is pretty much anywhere he hasn't been lately. Ergo the garden is a no fly zone.

Good Gawd!!! And I complain about the occasional pet hair that gets caught in a bud.
Hmmmm.... on the other hand.... I've seen human urine grows before.... never a dog fed one....

Hey Rifleman I see life has you on your toes these days...that's just what cha need though every once in a while hey, keeps life interesting!:cheer: Hey if you ever need any advice on you water well just say the word, I was in that industry for a lot of years. Soo when are your next prospects gonna hit the dirt and what strain are ya thinkn?? Your such a great grower to learn from, I love what ya do here man, thanks!:goodjob::420:

Hey Rifleman I see life has you on your toes these days...that's just what cha need though every once in a while hey, keeps life interesting!:cheer: Hey if you ever need any advice on you water well just say the word, I was in that industry for a lot of years. Soo when are your next prospects gonna hit the dirt and what strain are ya thinkn?? Your such a great grower to learn from, I love what ya do here man, thanks!:goodjob::420:

Thanks for the kind words BB. :) My next grow has already started, check out my newest journal. Link is below.

Day 102

Amber patrol continues on ST...still. Changed water on the three keepers today and confirmed plans to chop BK tomorrow. If time allows tomorrow the Mars led will replace the hps, and AL will move into her big girl panties. This one is winding up folks, hurry on over and sub to The Roost before all the good seats are gone. :)

BK was placed into bondage this morning. She looks like a Christmas tree all trussed up with twine wrapping around her. It's the only way I'll be able to move her to the chopping block with out taking the door off the hinges. She is wide and tall but didn't produce the way I was hoping she would. She never fattened up proper. Her root mass is choking her out of the bucket.

The hps is ready to be lifted out. All duct work is disconnected, timers adjusted and cord run into the tent waiting on the new led. None too soon, I don't want my new plants stretching due to the light being too far above them. Photos and weights of tonight's festivities will be posted late tonight or tomorrow...depending on my condition afterwards. :biglaugh:

amazing journal man! cant wait to see your final yield... i wana do some autos for my next run , whats your opinion on 8 in a 160x80x200 area?? so each one would have 40x40cm each, same setup im running now but with autos ?? because yours look MASSIVE haha whats the height also ??

BK was placed into bondage this morning. She looks like a Christmas tree all trussed up with twine wrapping around her. It's the only way I'll be able to move her to the chopping block with out taking the door off the hinges. She is wide and tall but didn't produce the way I was hoping she would. She never fattened up proper. Her root mass is choking her out of the bucket.

The hps is ready to be lifted out. All duct work is disconnected, timers adjusted and cord run into the tent waiting on the new led. None too soon, I don't want my new plants stretching due to the light being too far above them. Photos and weights of tonight's festivities will be posted late tonight or tomorrow...depending on my condition afterwards. :biglaugh:

I'll be thinking of you and your harvest later tonight, Rifleman, and sending you the very best wishes :)

amazing journal man! cant wait to see your final yield... i wana do some autos for my next run , whats your opinion on 8 in a 160x80x200 area?? so each one would have 40x40cm each, same setup im running now but with autos ?? because yours look MASSIVE haha whats the height also ??

Plant size is going to be proportional to the conditions given. If you stay in small pots 40x40 *might* be okay. I would have a hard time growing in the buckets. The tall plant, BK, is 137cm. ST is nearly a meter across easily.

I'll be thinking of you and your harvest later tonight, Rifleman, and sending you the very best wishes :)

Be sure to picture me as someone who knows what they're doing, instead of a bumbling country woodtick. :rofl:

Day 103

BK fell with a semi mighty drop this evening. All chopped up and hanging to dry she weighed out at 1607 grams. It will be very close to the 12 ounces I was hoping for, probably closer to 11 though. I left quite a bit of stems on them due to RH hovering around 30% right now. I'll have a tall seven gallon bucket before I grow another one this size. As you can see by the roots they could have used a little more room.

More chop reps! :high-five:

ST has been crowded out of the new limited light footprint. Still looking for a hint of amber on her. She may feel the ax as soon as BK is out of the drying room. RH in the house is around 30% so I put my cool mist humidifier in on low and brought the RH up to 50% trying to slow BK'S dry. I'll probably jar it up and get final weight on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom