Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Additional

9. Make 4oz of Amnesia Haze oil in the Instant Pot...um YES PLEASE!!!

My buddy just gifted me two seeds of dinafem auto amnesia Xxl !! Thinking I’ll throw them out with the veggie gardens this spring and see how it goes.... sounds pretty chilly on the surface of the sun today, stay warm!!! That’s shorts weather for me lol

My buddy just gifted me two seeds of dinafem auto amnesia Xxl !! Thinking I’ll throw them out with the veggie gardens this spring and see how it goes.... sounds pretty chilly on the surface of the sun today, stay warm!!! That’s shorts weather for me lol

I wore pants yesterday...1st time in 10yrs

I think the end of the world is near:nervous-guy:

Amnesia xxl sounds tasty

Project one has started, well #9 actually...lol

I wanna grill too.

Come dig me out!

See my grill?
I had a great picture from up this way a few years ago. It was the snowiest winter on record and I think we had 140 inches or something that year and it never had a chance to thaw. Ms Stank snapped a picture when I couldn't take it anymore and a dug a hole down to the grill, cleared it off...and I was standing on the snow bank (feet at grill top level) and grilling steaks. Took me about 2 hours of digging down through snow and ice to get to it but it was totally worth it. Wish I knew where the picture was. I took one out front in our walkway up to the door and the the tops of snow was 8 feet on both sides as you walked up to the door. What a crazy year that was.

I had a great picture from up this way a few years ago. It was the snowiest winter on record and I think we had 140 inches or something that year and it never had a chance to thaw. Ms Stank snapped a picture when I couldn't take it anymore and a dug a hole down to the grill, cleared it off...and I was standing on the snow bank (feet at grill top level) and grilling steaks. Took me about 2 hours of digging down through snow and ice to get to it but it was totally worth it. Wish I knew where the picture was. I took one out front in our walkway up to the door and the the tops of snow was 8 feet on both sides as you walked up to the door. What a crazy year that was.
You've got me beat there. And what tenacity you have, sir.
I remember snow like that when I was a kid. It was up to my grandparent eaves of their house.

The Hempy kids in veg are sucking up the water, dry and droopy this am

Guess I need to water more often

So looks like the big DDA x GDP is a boy, go figure
May take some pollen from him, not sure, don't have many seeds left so worst case I can pollinate a female down the road

So I up potted the little one that took forever to get going, and started some training, sure hope it's a girl

When you get lemons you make lemonade. Be careful with pollen.. It can end up where you don't want it...

GL Room looks pretty full

When you get lemons you make lemonade. Be careful with pollen.. It can end up where you don't want it...

GL Room looks pretty full
Trust me I know....lol

That shit goes EVERYWHERE

LOL

I wore pants yesterday...1st time in 10yrs

I think the end of the world is near:nervous-guy:

Amnesia xxl sounds tasty
If they are the same pants from 10 years ago, and they still fit, then you are doing well! I quit smoking cigs two years ago, and nothing fits now, and I still want a smoke.
Project one has started, well #9 actually...lol
Whatcha building here? I know nothing of edibles and all of the cool stuff you can do with bud.

Ok, it's the end of days, I'm sure of it

We got SNOW in the valley yesterday, more today

Kiss yer loved ones, grab yer dogs and head to the fallout shelter

End of Days is here!!!!

Back
Top Bottom