Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Never heard the black tea thing, can you explain?
Read a lot of people use black tea, like Earl grey tea ya drink. Soak the seeds in it instead of water, helps older or tuff seeds crack

So I'm giving it a whirl with these stubborn kilamanjaro seeds

I like coconut water. I've started using it for a few things mainly to drink but I share with my plants and seedlings .

I remember something about coconut milk with the Korean Natural Farming.
I'll check it out thanks. I've heard of this Korean farming once before.... better check into it!

I heard Kelp is real good for older seeds (Harley Smith NPK on Youtube)
I like coconut water. I've started using it for a few things mainly to drink but I share with my plants and seedlings .
I remember something about coconut milk with the Korean Natural Farming.
I'll check it out thanks. I've heard of this Korean farming once before.... better check into it!
I read a bit about the Korean farming, funny my wife is Korean

Interesting info and may look at some if it down the road

Sunday Funday

Full water day, prepping 7gal Soon

C99XBLUEBERRY gets pulled outa the tent today, Gunna check tricomes but pretty sure she is ready

Cannatonic is close, probably start her flush today

All my seeds have popped, well no Kilimanjaro yet.....

Was going thru my plans coming up. Seems 2018 will bring me about 10 new strains
From Thunderstruck to Purpleberry and Devil's Berry, only names I have so far...lol

Maybe I'll post the chart I made later, it's on the laptop

ACDC seems to be the biggest breeder, 4 strains from him lined up. And Dark Devil auto is the most planned to impregnate with 3 different pollen

I'll be doing a ton of THC/CBD testing in the future. I'll actually have 4 to test very soon so may bust out the Cannalytics test system soon

I'll get some pics soon Bud Heads

I'll just leave this here

C99 x Blueberry, she is hanging now
ef7c38ec1da2484a69ac64d404b7d09b.jpg
f9054c12625714059f84bde2c9a77216.jpg

Was thinking today, watching football and playing with the plants

What are my goals with Scorpioenstiens Genetically Engineered Strains???

Reason I started growing was Purple....God I love the Purple, Red, And Orange colors

2nd was CBD..... Medicinal strains

3rd heavy Sativa for the GF

With all 5 pollen strains I have or will have soon, the possibility is endless

I hope to creat

A Purple dominant photo strain

High THC/CBD Sativa strain with very energetic traits

High THC/CBD Indica dominant strain

Hopefully I'll have some purty and functional strains soon

My favorite smoke is ACDC, and I'm finally growing it now. The Candida is very similar to ACDC and am very happy with it.
Not much of a THC high but has great CBD value.

I'll try and check yer grow out, if u gave one, and check in on your Candida

Holler anytime my friend[/QUOTE]

I don't keep a journal Chris as I'm somewhere where it's not legal...Yet. We go back to parliment next month for a second reading to push for schedule 2..Fingers crossed.
The 2 Candida have just gone off to their final home, these will mostly be turned into oil for the patient. I'll be keeping a close eye on these & helping him learn to grow along the way.

Was thinking today, watching football and playing with the plants

What are my goals with Scorpioenstiens Genetically Engineered Strains???

Reason I started growing was Purple....God I love the Purple, Red, And Orange colors

2nd was CBD..... Medicinal strains

3rd heavy Sativa for the GF

With all 5 pollen strains I have or will have soon, the possibility is endless

I hope to creat

A Purple dominant photo strain

High THC/CBD Sativa strain with very energetic traits

High THC/CBD Indica dominant strain

Hopefully I'll have some purty and functional strains soon

Wow, I was only having a conversation with a like minded friend and the types of strains we want in our line up..You just summed it up.
Have some reps. :nicethread:

Wow, I was only having a conversation with a like minded friend and the types of strains we want in our line up..You just summed it up.
Have some reps. :nicethread:
Thanks for the props my friend

Spent the last year testing and try strains. Think I've narrowed it down to what I like and want

I'll still try strains but will be focused now in 2018 on some fun Genetics

2018 will be a colorful one, for sure! We also have similar goals in our breeding endeavors. I want something big strong and purple, myself, to come from my garden. Will be a great year bro!
Hopefully I can turn this sexy girl, Dark Devil auto into a GDP photo girl
4f829210ac21066a2e2e314b70f1d41c.jpg

How do you like the Dark Devil smoke? I have heard good things about it.....but I just really don't want to grow autos. I might consider trying one of the DDA though.

How do you like the Dark Devil smoke? I have heard good things about it.....but I just really don't want to grow autos. I might consider trying one of the DDA though.

The Purple Pheno is a GREAT smoke, the Green is so so.

SuperSue swears by the Purple and I understand now why. The GF loves it. Its a Sativa Dom plant and is great smelling one indeed. Now 2 hits yer good, 5 hits, Like my GF, she forgot what happened all night....LOL

Im Gunna Cross the DDA with GDP Van, create a nice purple photo..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Purple

Back
Top Bottom