Scrogdawg's White Widow Fem Grow

Joe, I am sorry but I can't really speak to using nutes. I only water with aerated compost tea, all my stuff is in the soil already. I would imagine you should need to do everything the same as coco but just have it pH'd to the soil range instead of the hydro range. Wish I could help you more buddy but I try to stay away from the nutes.
It’s cool I’ll figure it out when they die probably ... thanks for hindsight

Now, I've never grown an auto flower plant before and don't really know what to expect, but this can't possibly be normal...can it? This Canuk Cheese auto is flowering this morning and its only two inches tall. WTF?

Now, I've never grown an auto flower plant before and don't really know what to expect, but this can't possibly be normal...can it? This Canuk Cheese auto is flowering this morning and its only two inches tall. WTF?

Hey Scrogdawg - that can indeed be possible for autos. They have a tendency to flower when their roots hit the bottom of the pot. Looks like you have them in relatively small pots.

I up potted this thing a week ago. Did it again today into a three gallon pot. The roots were not visible on the sides or at the bottom. I imagine this is to late to help but its done. Should harvest a decent cone out of this anyway.

Harvest a decent cone? LOL! @Scrog thats a funny ass looking plant for flowers! Keep giving it nutes and maybe it will bulk up and be the size of a pencil eraser! I like @Tunkers comment... I just ran the same auto... a canuck freebie? Mine stretched a bit more than that one... I can't imagine If I bought a pack of seeds stuck them all in dirt and thats what came out of the ground... lol! Funny...

Hi guys, I'm just about ready to buy my new light, I've decided not to get a Mars Pro II Cree 256 LED Grow Light - 670W and decided after alot! Of research ( thank you grand master level ) to go ahead and get a HLG 550 LED Grow Light, Replace a 1000 Watt HID With 510 W Samsung Quantum Boards - Quick Bloom Lights
instead :cheer: yay! I'm so excited!!

If anyone wants to see a cool comparison check out... hps 1000w vs led hlg550 - grand master level on youtube. :yahoo: I can't wait till I get it delivered!

I'm in the process of getting My ACMPR License to grow commercially, We are applying for the micro grow license. It will allow for a 20sqM canopy and the lighting we plan to use is quantum boards supplemented with cobs. It's a major investment but one that will pay for itself in the long run in reduced power costs/bulb replacement. Now I just need to get through the damn 70 page application without a million mistakes.

I'm in the process of getting My ACMPR License to grow commercially, We are applying for the micro grow license. It will allow for a 20sqM canopy and the lighting we plan to use is quantum boards supplemented with cobs. It's a major investment but one that will pay for itself in the long run in reduced power costs/bulb replacement. Now I just need to get through the damn 70 page application without a million mistakes.

Wow, see this is why I love love love!:circle-of-love: this forum and our community here, I've been researching my little backside off about the best light for myself..and stressing a tiny bit, :passitleft: $1300 is no small sum. I finally decide and post my giddiness here to share my excitment with all you members of whom I value the opinion of quite highly (yes even you Tunkers:rofl:) and quick as lightning I get a reply from Mr OG putting my mind at ease even more. :thanks: for that responce, it's exactly what I needed to see, because if a legend like OG is using the light I plan to get then little old me will be very happy lady.

Legend I am not. Clueless bastard that reads a LOT before I make a purchase I am. I feel after much research on the matter and the potential to invest upwards of 25k in lighting for my upcoming project I want to be sure its going to give me the best bang for my buck over the course of my initial 5 year business plan. HID is cheap to set up but insanely costly to cool, power, and hang. Boards cost much more to buy but run cooler, use far less power and lend an extra foot and a half of height to the plants. This upcoming legalization in my country is a real chance to get in on the ground floor of this industry and although it's an opportunity that comes with great risks, those who take the risks reap the greatest rewards. My reward will be enjoying my career that i built for myself growing and caring for something i love so very much is just the dream if you ask me.

Hey @randall1966 glad to have you. Theres a good bunch in here, many have lots of experience, and all are willing to share. Feel free to participate, share or ask a question anytime.
Thanks Scrogdog, happy to be here, you all sure seem advanced in different grow stlyes and I have lots of questions I try to find most answers on you tube etc but nothing beats chatting with other growers, I am really enjoying this hobby, though scary sometimes lol, the year in jail here is a downer. But with my wife's Multiple Screosius this really needed medication and save us 700 dollars a month yea!
I'd like to figure out how to add those tags I see on everyone's comments ..there quotes or signatures?

Back
Top Bottom