Sector 7-G the Dain Bramage Project's

Ok so it seem's like we have a few like minded cannabis commando's.One of the reason's that thay(harry anslinger the first drug nazi)thought it would be imposable to ban the cannabis plant is that it could grow just about anywhere.That is my hope,to see wild field's of cannabi's popping up and becomeing self perpetuanting.With bird's and other wild animal's feeding on the seed's and spreading them about.Back in the days of my black market life i would clean ounce's of seed's from the shake left at the bottom of a pound.if i had it like that now i would just fill my bird feeder and let them eat and spread the seed's.

I am not looking to do this with any real atempt to harvest anything but more to play that jonny pot seed roll.Let somr lucky sole find it or let LEO waste his time looking for more becuse their logic is whare there is one there has to be more and hay a tip to some cop's to help them on the way from that pay phone aint a bad idear,your right omm is there any left by you?So spread the love aroud is my thinking far and wide.

with the limited budjet's and resorese's so meny town's face let's force them to make cannabis crimes the lowest consern of the police.Let the fed's think about how more important it is to fight REAL HARD drug's that are distroying peoples live's every day.

useing the auto strain's are really shapeing up to be the best plant suited to this camando operation.Juts the funny side of luck Onthe420train when you want a male you get two females but purpel midget plants sound cool to me.This winter i have planed to do a grow for auto flowering seed's.I will use THE JOINT DOCTER for seed's becuse he is the sorce for the original genetic's.

What type of seeds are JW siscokid?I am stoned again..umm..ah Ok Tiger balm i new you would be down you radicl you.I like that cread of your's"Over grow the goverment"
Makes us sound cool,instead of the tea bag movment we can be the nickel bag movement.:ganjamon:

Well he is a true warrior of the cannabis movement and we will use it with honor.It is some one like him who is taking a hit for all of us.How long are we going to watch as our brother's or sister's or friend's or any one thay chose to make an exsampel of sufer this 1920 morality law a law that was wrong then and even more wrong now.Law's are saposed to reflect the will of the people that must live by them.This so called crime is one that has no victim other then the people who are punished by an unjust law.

ya fate won't see those two fucking but I got more on the way anyways. all the lowryders are the joint doctors and I think they are probably the smallest and most stable hybrids you'll find. Although there are other crosses now mostly between JD's LR and other strains like lowryder x ak47 and such , not sure how stable the genetics are i'm assuming you'll end up with some 4 ft plants and some 2 ft plants in a cross like that.

Well thats not bad then kind of what i was hpoeing for.In the end the goverment will realize that cannabis proabition was as senceless as alcahol proabition was.i will call these little groila grows victory gardens...lol... we have to show people that it is a plant that man has co exsisted along side of for thousands of year's and only in the last ninety years has it become a deamon weed.

Victory Gardens! Overgrow the Govt! Remember the Emery!

Those short autoflower types are the perfect gorilla plant. And don't call the cops because it will take some time for the seeds to naturally scatter and then it will be too overwhelming to bother with. Or plant with a sign saying "Steal These Seeds!"

hmmm - copied from another site

frankie-smiles
Banned

frankie-smiles's Gallery

Have none of you heard of these guys before, pukka seeds, doggies nuts seeds etc. This guy is a well known scamer in the UK. Massive prices seem to be his thing. Normally you hear of newby growers buying off him when they first start out cuz his sites are quite high profile. Do a search for pukka seeds and doggies nuts and you should see a shitload of hate. He has seeds at £500 for 10, WTF!!!

01-19-2009, 04:47 PM #16 (permalink)
Satta
Junior Farmer

Satta's Gallery

frankie-smiles is bang on. 'Sukka' seeds are bunch of assholes with alot of marketing crap. These days any seed company that doesn't have an established reputation or represent on the canna forums has got to be suspect. Please don't be taken in by glossy pictures and some hype words. I'm sure that sticking around here will get you the results you need.

Evidently it's not a perennial. it just drops seed and that is what triggers the next grow - like we all know.

Well my freind's we have hit on somthing that any one could do and most of us would want to try.I like what you said Tiger Balm signs that tell ya to steal these seed's.We need for people who don't even know about these type of genetics that it is posable for them to grow there own medicen.

As the self apointed minester of information and propaganda for the THE NICKEL BAG MOVMENTwe need to spred our manafesto of free cannabis for a free people in a free country...lol...peace:ganjamon:

Here at sector 7-G we have many project's ongoing at any one time as well as the constant on going fight against the dogma of the prohibitionist.One of the goal's is to find and create new strain's in hope's of finding the next phenom that will push the limets and boundry's of cannabis.How dose that sound for a mission statement?

The plant set the pace of things here and now all four of the plant's in the smart pots have been moved in with the S.A.G.E. plant's to begin flowering.Thay are going to be grown with out the LST traning the other plants are under going.Two of the ch9 plant's were transplanted today.Thay are sativa's for sure,and the one in growing in the coco is still going but not like the other's.There is also a bubba kush that still need's to get transplanted befor it becomes root bound.

A lot of the other plant's have shown the first female sign's but still need to develop more of a root mass before I move them into flowering.Thay also need time for the LST growing techneak to set in befor thay branch out and form new places for cola's to grow.Each plant to be bent and twisted to get more out of it.Off to check on them now so till next time...peace

Back
Top Bottom