Sector 7-G the Dain Bramage Project's

Well i went to the NORML web page and found my way to the New York city chapter,there are 4 chapter's in the state,and printed out a well worded form letter to send to the senat as well as sent it in a E-mail to them.The change's in the cannabis law's won't help me but it is a starting point and it will help someone.

Take Action - NORML well this is where I went to get more info,check it out tiger.For starter's that unlike other states n.y won't let me grow my own medicen.Thay want nonprofit co-op's and thay want to restrickt it to people who are like so sick that thay couldn't probabley grow there own medicen.People who have M.S. or Crohns disease won't be able to get there hand's on there medicen.

My hope is that thay expand the law to encompas people like me.Threw the responsable use of cannabis I have been able to remove all of the anixity,pain,and sleeping pills the doctor would have me on.

Oh well:cheer: GO U.S.A. HOCKEY:cheer:

Well we are making in roades all over the place but let's not kid our selves we have a long way to go still.It will take another big step by foward looking polition's,that are not yet even in office,to undo all the damage done by year's of disinformation that the proabitionist have shoved down the throat's of the world.

Well it's another blizzerd today and I am hiding in my garden...so f#%k you Snow miizzer...Four strains, two indica dom and two sativa each growing difrently.I think it could have been smarter to try just one strain when growing this many plants for the first time.Would have made it easyer on me thats for sure.Have been bending the plant's so thay maintin the same uniform hight's.Going to start foiler feeding with some of the advanced nutreint product's.Also a going to feed them a new product for me called bud candy.It is there answer to molasses I think.From what I saw it will give plant's a sweater taste as well as better self life some how.Not sure how but thay have not let me down yet,thay could be cheaper tho_Ok I am heading out to shovel be back later...peace

Hi Dain. Wow great new grow you have going on. Taking advantage of the cold white stuff to catch up on some journals. I'm in on this on.:goodluck::popcorn:

Most exalant new's I should be harvesting next week,it seem's that i was off when these girls were do.I think i could crop today but i just fed them so thay need to be flused I will use clear ex and ice cold water to shock them oh ya babby.It will free up the light that i really need.The four plant's I moved into harvest can be moved into a extra bathroom off the grow room for their 12 hour's of darkness...peace

rsz_new_002.jpg

rsz_new_003.jpg

rsz_new_0131.jpg

Will be doing more work here as my other grow wind's down.These are some pic's from a week ago that i had not posted oh well more to come....peace

Setting up for some cloneing this weekend.Going to try a mix of perlite and vermiculite in 16 oz. cup's.Bought 5 gallon's of distilled water for this.I have some t-5 light's and a tall dome to use.Going to start by taking 3 or 4 cutting's from the plant's that went into flowering so i don't lose there genetic's.

Cutting will be taken from the other's once I see if this work's.From these cutting I will pick the mother plant's that will populate my garden for a while.From each of these strain's i am hoping for just one phenom with the flavor that these strain's are named for.That to me is more important than yeild.To have a steady supply of exotic flavor's to pick from is one goal here at sector 7-G.

I could have grown Alasken Ice from greenhouse seed's that is said to be off the hook with a THC persentage of 21.5%.The thing is and you may know this about me alreadyIT IS ALL ABOUT THE FLAVOR.All of us grow some good cannabis so for me what seperate's the really good smoke from the grate smoke is how it taste.I like for it to look good but that goes out the window once you put it into the grinder.All these strains are strong with THC levels in the high teen's so I think thay should work.

The light's should be on so i will be back later...peace

Nice healthy looking ladies. I am with you on the taste over yield. Love to have a variety of good tasting mellow buzz meds on my hands at all times. Good luck with the cloning.... Sounds like you have a well thought out plan..... Great job...

Back
Top Bottom