Sector 7-G the Dain Bramage Project's

Thanx sonzor i will need all the luck i can get.In looking at the 9 plant's that have been put into flowering I am hopeing to get 25 to 30 cutting's.

Have done a lot of reading on taking cutting's and printed out some stuff with good clear diagram's even watched a few video's.The rooting hormone I have,clone it from advanced nutrient's,is old and i don't trust it so I will see what i can get at the local green house where I buy my soil.Also need some new razor blade's for makeing sharp clean cut's.

bub1otsidebig.jpg

bud2qoutsidebig.jpg

The one on the left is Papaya.
group1outside.jpg

:thumb:

Thanx partner now here are 2 of my BUBBLELIOUS plant's

This one was started from seed in this 3 gallon smart pot and is ready to be put into flowering
rsz_002gum.jpg

Now this on was started in a cut down 3L bottel and then transplanted to this 15L container
This plant has under gone vigorus LOW STRESS TRAINING and it is paying off with many more site's for cola's to form.I have drilled holes in the side where neede and to train them i am useing epoxy coated tye wire.One thing I don't like is that these container's are kind of brittel and have cracked on me.Thay were made in chinaif I had known that i would not have bought them.BUY AMERICAN
rsz_005gum.jpg

Now both OMM and my self are growing Nirvana's Bubblelious.Mine are indoor under light's and his are in the GOLDEN SUN OF HAWAIIIf you are growing any of these strains and have any info that would be grate and pic's are even better...peace:ganjamon:

I grew it in my first journal you can check it out from start to finish. Good luck with yours...

I grew it in my first journal you can check it out from start to finish. Good luck with yours...

I hope ours do that well Nice haul from both the Bubblelicious and the Papaya. Thanks, I'll go back and read it more carefully.

The only choice thay had at my local nursury for a rooting hormone was rootone.Is it any good?Well will find out tomarrow how it goes have a 2 ft high out put t5 light for the cuttings that holds two bulbs and will be useing 16 oz solo cup's with a mix of vermiculite and perlite and will try some in a pro-mix/perlite/vermiculite set up.

:rollit:Happy St.Patty's day everyone and here's to the smoking of the green:rollit:

Just got home from the city what a blast :yahoo:Doing bong hit's with a lepracon trying to find his pot of gold but all he had was some gold pot...lol...

took 14 bubba kush cutting's from 3 plant's any that take will be planted outdoors for the fun of it.If thay close all the state park's around here like thay plan well thats alot of space

reading up on the idear of an outdoor gorilla grow here in the concreat jungel and wonder what strains do well in this climet zone and what plant's would bare fruit?Any of the lowryder strains could work but that is for next year.This year would be for laugh's

back in my real garden i have to come up with a better system of tracking each plant's progress and the corasponding cuttings.I have pulled acouple of plants out of the flowering cycle to let them fill out better.Thay hadn't been in the flowering cycle but for a few day's so hope no damage is done.

The damage was done to one of the CH-9 mystery plant's when i broke off the main growth tip when moveing the plant's last night.Didn't find it till just now so I could not even salvage it.

Waiting for some gear so i can take cutting's from each strain i have going now.Can't find those tall 7 inch dome's by me so i ordered 3 more along with some cloneing gel and some rockwool plug's.Also reuped on some of the advanced nutrient's was running low on.Thier three part feeding system i have been useing has 19 diffrent part's to be used dooring diffrent part's of the grow.Now the stuff aint cheap and i even saw a guy who keeps his nutrient's in a fridge.The thing with them is you have to know how high you can run the strenght of your feeding salution with out stressing them.The PPM can be adjusted to either the high side or low side of thing's.
Seeing how this is called a soil-less grow,pro-mix perlight coco-coir worm casting's.I find i have to do a heavy flushing of the container's a couple of week's into flowering so thay can handel the heavyer feeding cycle I throw at them for the last four week's of growing.That's when the plant's are in over drive and the bud's just do nothing but put on wieght.Oh well got to go now it's to nice to be inside....peace

well I am still waiting for my cloneing gear to get here and i am not sure how good the 14 I took are doing still have them under the humidity dome.Mist them 4 times a day with plain water.I have advanced nutrient's jump start and may try it as a foiler feed on half of them but when should i start?

Now befor I took these cutting's i had broken the main growing tip from one of the bubblelious plant's and left in a glass to plant well i lost track of it and today it was alive and had root's growing.So I planted it,do you think it will live? their were five section's of root's about 1 or 2 inches with smaller root's about a 1/4 inch long comming off them.

I think the rockwool plug's will help me out if i can rebuild the airoponic cloner i have.It worked grate when i had it runnig but have neglectid it for about 2 year's.It was so simpel i now I could make my self a new one.

Some of the plant's that were not put under low stress training are out of controll with the hight.Also the way the bubblelious and the bubba kush grow it looks like the one's that were LST are going to have three or four cola's each.

Well my stuff to move into full cutting mode is off.The first tray of bubbakush seed's are not looking all that grate.A lot of them have yellow blotch's and some brown spots.Today is 8 day's for them and i had to see what was happening with them so i puled one out and found it had a few root's starting a few bump's and no sign of rot.Should I be foiler feeding with anything yet beside plain water?

So I have some cutting's i too last week and thay have been In distilled watter wating for the gear to arive.So i will be useing clonex in rockwoll plugs that are soaking in hydrozime.the bottom of the tray's will be coverd with 3/4 of an inch of perlight that will have a salution of jumpstart and earth ambrosia and earth nectar once roots start

This the method i am working from in the thred below
Cloning Cannabis Marijuana - Trimming the cutting - dampkring.nl

Well flok's house has no power,heat or hot water and has been out sense friday hopefully will be back by tusday Been moving plant infront of sliding door's but that only gives them a few hour's of direct sun light

How bad this will stress the plant's i can't tell,but it sure as hell has me stressed out....this sux.....I going to go look for my sister's bong,am staying at her house...peace

Well flok's house has no power,heat or hot water and has been out sense friday hopefully will be back by tusday Been moving plant infront of sliding door's but that only gives them a few hour's of direct sun light

How bad this will stress the plant's i can't tell,but it sure as hell has me stressed out....this sux.....I going to go look for my sister's bong,am staying at her house...peace

Sorry Dain That really sucks.:smokin: I know this is killing your soul.
Lets hope for the best.:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom