Sector 7-G the Dain Bramage Project's

Well I still 9 S.A.G.E. plant's flowering from my last project.Acordind to the calander thay have 2 week's left.This time i will be useing a hand held microscope,30X,to view the tricromes.You want them to be amber colored that is when thay are at their peak i think?Mine are clear or cloudy still.

Have 3 more plants to transplant 1 bubba kush and 2 ch9 mistery plants.Don't have all the ingredeant's for the soil mix i used for the other plant's.Will be useing pro-mix BX with 20% perlite.To each gallon of pro mix i will add a tabelspoon of each garden lime,bone meal,blood meal,greensand.All of these will ad trace nutreint as well as some n,p,k, to the mix.

Yo brother, just caught up again. Looks like the lil ones had you running around huh, I can't blame ya with two grows in diff. time zones. The girls are looking great man.

:passitleft:Well thay should only over lap by a few weeks.Some of the plants have sufferd from my poor planing but i am learning and moving along to the next challange:ganjamon:

The four plant's that were started in the smart pot's are pulling away from the other plant's.Two of them,the bubleliuos and the citrus skunk, are already showing their female flowers and have been moved into the box with the S.A.G.E. plants to start budding.The other two,the bubba kush and the white deisel,are a ltttle smaller in hight and have shown no sign's their sex as of yet.From these four I want to take three to five cutting's to get a leg up on my next grow.

I don't have much experiance or luck with cutting's.So I have picked up a used airoponic cloner that need's to be over hauled.I need the net cup's and the black rubber gasket's that hold the cuttings.May also need to change some of the jet's.There is not much to this thing that you could not make I think.All it is,is a submursable pump and one inch pvc that is put together in a "T" shape with some cap's on the end's.It has five jet's along the top to deliver the nutrien's.I picked up a tall dome to go over the top.This is key to this whole grow poject working.You can't hope to do this if you have to start from seed each crop.

The plant's that were tied down for their LOW STRESS TRAINING are twising and bend ing to face the light's.I can tell that both the WHITE DEISEL and the CITRUS SKUNK are going to be tall growing sativas that wil need the LST training to fit in to my garden.That is one thing about the S.AG.E. plant's I really like that thay keep a tight spacing between the nodes.The BUBBA KUSH and the BUBBLELIOUS are nice stout plant's that look to be classic indica's at this point.Both have the BUBBEL GUM genetic's that came to holland in the 80's.If any of them give me a phenome with that clasic pink bubble gum taste well then I will be over joyed...peace:ganjamon:

Good looking plants! I liked the results from LST - yeah, the stems got rope twisty and quite strong. I've heard that optimum results are when the trichs are 30% amber - maybe more if you want couchlock, but over 50% and the THC starts degrading. I pulled my Medijuana early because of bananas all over, and the trichs were some clear, a lot milky, and only one or two amber. But i got a really nice buzz and my taste test crew reported back happy and giggly, too.

Good to know will go for 30 to 40% amber tricrome's then becuse i would like for this to have more of a sedative efect then the test plant's did.

Hi Dain Go to 40%, if not a little more. That will give you a good couchlock/Sleep formula.
Will probably put the 2 Bubblelicious out side this week. Pray for female.
Wonder if Bubblelicious would be a good father to other strains?
Take care Buddy.:grinjoint:

all right omm am crossing finger's and toe's for you as well as smoking a bong to the ganja god's:adore: I would try it with your breeding atemp's what do you got to loose right?...peace:ganjamon:

My Thought exactly Dain Why not?:grinjoint:

I have two strains i will start only when I am ready to to a grow for seed's.One is the Mr.nice(hash plant X G-13) by sensi and the other my NYSD X G-13 from soma.Both strains have the urban ledgen G-13 gentic's in their make up.

I have said in the past and will say it again i am sure,that all people who apose the black market control of cannabis need to step up and do one crop a year for seed's.These seed's could be given to people in need of good genitics to start with.Thay could be sown wildly along road sides or ditches in an empty lots that have soil.This could tie up valubul police resorces going after wild cannabis stand's growing anywheir and everywheir.All of us should try to play the role of jonny pot seed in our local fight's for the freedom of our medicen.The last benifit would be all the new posabill phenom's that could be created by expert as well as amature breeder's.

One srain would help in this endevor grately the new ruderil strains on the market.These auto flowering plant's could bring in two or mabey three crop's a year.Thay would be like the hemp stand's of old.In the right places thay could be self perpetuating nightmare for LEO everywhere.No longer would thay be abel to stage there end of season round up for plants becuse you would have plants flowering all season long.Midget plants that thay would be a lot more time consumming for them to find and just as costly as someone's medicl grow.

i have put some bag seed's as well as some mazar-i-sharif,that thay give you with your order,to try this with.The only thing is i will start these seed's and plant them outside after night temps are around degrees 50F over night.I will do this along the mountin bike trails me and my grow buddy ride.This is not going to be a gorila grow with any harvest inmind but more of a hope to get people to see what thay could do if thay just tried.I don't plane to leave them to try and servive growing right out in the open but my hope is that people do find them and think"hay what if I...."I am tierd of sitting on the side line's and feal like i got to do somthing beside send money to normal and write my two or three letter's a year.So that is my mad plan for this summer...peace

I have two strains i will start only when I am ready to to a grow for seed's.One is the Mr.nice(hash plant X G-13) by sensi and the other my NYSD X G-13 from soma.Both strains have the urban ledgen G-13 gentic's in their make up.

I have said in the past and will say it again i am sure,that all people who apose the black market control of cannabis need to step up and do one crop a year for seed's.These seed's could be given to people in need of good genitics to start with.Thay could be sown wildly along road sides or ditches in an empty lots that have soil.This could tie up valubul police resorces going after wild cannabis stand's growing anywheir and everywheir.All of us should try to play the role of jonny pot seed in our local fight's for the freedom of our medicen.The last benifit would be all the new posabill phenom's that could be created by expert as well as amature breeder's.

One srain would help in this endevor grately the new ruderil strains on the market.These auto flowering plant's could bring in two or mabey three crop's a year.Thay would be like the hemp stand's of old.In the right places thay could be self perpetuating nightmare for LEO everywhere.No longer would thay be abel to stage there end of season round up for plants becuse you would have plants flowering all season long.Midget plants that thay would be a lot more time consumming for them to find and just as costly as someone's medicl grow.

i have put some bag seed's as well as some mazar-i-sharif,that thay give you with your order,to try this with.The only thing is i will start these seed's and plant them outside after night temps are around degrees 50F over night.I will do this along the mountin bike trails me and my grow buddy ride.This is not going to be a gorila grow with any harvest inmind but more of a hope to get people to see what thay could do if thay just tried.I don't plane to leave them to try and servive growing right out in the open but my hope is that people do find them and think"hay what if I...."I am tierd of sitting on the side line's and feal like i got to do somthing beside send money to normal and write my two or three letter's a year.So that is my mad plan for this summer...peace

I'll take G-13's any day, all day.:grinjoint:

You might have something there Dain. Johnny Pot Seed at large. Keep em busy. I know most of us have some seeds that we will never grow, so why not plant a few here and there. We could even use a pay phone (if you can find one these days) and tip em off to keep em busy.:bravo:

i'm breeding ruderalis just for that reason, Dain Bramage. I am going to plant it all over town. unfortunately my first run only 3 seeds germinated and one died and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there... wait. ok so I got some more and ordered purple genetics and stuff it should be p cool.

Back
Top Bottom