Sector 7-G the Dain Bramage Project's

The one's i have sarted from seed have roots peaking out from the sides from there thay become air pruned and will send out more feader root's.This means i can grow a bigger plant for a longer time with out needing to transplant.I am hopeing to go from seed to finish with these four.Still have one to transplant into.This time around i will veg the plant for a while befor flowering it so it can devleop more of a root mass.

What a jump Dain Sounds like your having a ball so far.

Well it's a big jump thats for sure but i am doing it in step's,baby step's right now.the adishtion of the light movers will give me better over all light spread.
thay will also give the chance to keep the lights closer to the canopy.I find the plants just dont put out good bud's below 24 inches from the lamps.The lumes just fall off to much.

This is shaping up to be a lot of planing the eazy part starting the seed's is done it's all up hiil from here on out but i am haveing a good time.this is a good hoby with grate perk's...peace:ganjamon:

Well it's a big jump thats for sure but i am doing it in step's,baby step's right now.the adishtion of the light movers will give me better over all light spread.
thay will also give the chance to keep the lights closer to the canopy.I find the plants just dont put out good bud's below 24 inches from the lamps.The lumes just fall off to much.

This is shaping up to be a lot of planing the eazy part starting the seed's is done it's all up hiil from here on out but i am haveing a good time.this is a good hoby with grate perk's...peace:ganjamon:

First time I heard your plan I thought Dain's really thought this one out.
I think starting the plants first was cool, that way your forcing your own hand, and have to finish the other parts before you can go on. I should think like that. Buddy all I feel is admiration for you. :ganjamon:
Your gonna love the moving lights.:welldone:

First time I heard your plan I thought Dain's really thought this one out.
I think starting the plants first was cool, that way your forcing your own hand, and have to finish the other parts before you can go on. I should think like that. Buddy all I feel is admiration for you. :ganjamon:
Your gonna love the moving lights.:welldone:

thanks bro,this grow is going to be a test for all of us becuse this is going to be a combined efort that will use all of our knowladge.

Well everything is repotted and i had just enough pro-mix to finish with.The last four plant's had to be put into 3 gallon pot's instead of my new larger one's becuse i just did not have the soil.

Need to buy larger and more stronger trays for the run off.I have been looking at one's thay use in ebb and flow.Want something 18 x 60 to work with if any one has any idear's let me know...peace

Holy Cow! Go big or go home. Got some nice stains and they look like they are well on their way. Great job and will be watching this one for sure... + rep

Checked the auto seed's i started and thay are ready to be planted but i am out of every thing...ug...so i am off to the local nursery to see what thay have in the way of good potting soil as well as more perlite thay won't have worm castings I need.

The funny thing is the nursery has set up a section for hydroponics with some products that are just for our type of growing.When i went to pick up my perlite and saw what thay had me and the sales girl was talking and i almost wound up buying a small hydo kit.It was a general hydroponic set up for six plant's and had every thing you need but a light.I did but a kit from G.H. that you test your tap water and soil by taking sampel's and sending it to them to be anilized by them you get the results on line along with sugestions on how to make changes it cost 35$ but thay gave it to me for 25$ becuse that is all i had left after picking the other stuff i needed.

Hay when you are buying your gear make sure to look for products made here in the u.s. or canada,no more sending our job's to china.I bought 25 new comtainers and thay were made in china from now on i am asking whair thing are made.

:amen:

So i planted the auto seed's today in 2 gallon container's using pro-mix BX with some perlite added in to help the soil drain better.To each container I added a tabel spoon of garden lime and one tabel spoon of boan meal.

The one plant i have in the coco coir is not doing bad but it's devolping like seed's started at the same time I have to do more studying befor i comit to useing it as my choise of growing medium.

The other plants are loveing the new container's.Thay all have recoverd from transplanting.The one light on a mover will not cover all of these plants so i am going to have to buy that 600 watt light from my local hydro store.I can get it cheaper on line with free shippping but dont want the wife to see the cost of my hobbie.I spent about 65$ yesterday for supply's and thay didn't even have everything I needed.

when i finish my present project it will free up another 400 watt light .That will give me one 400 watt light ,one 430 watt light,and a 600 watt light(when i go buy it this week).All of them are H.P.S. lights the 600 will be a digital one.My plan is to keep the ballestes in a closet in another room to keep the heat down in the grow room and to keep the ballests cool.Controling the envorment of a closet grow was a lot eazer than this is going to be.

Hey, Dain, looking good! Yeah, keeping ballasts in another closet is smart.
I bought another light instead of a mover, too, thinking things would be more flexable re configuration and stuff.

Love the line 'Good hobby with great perks!' Tried to rep you but gotta spread the love.

rsz_week_5_005wd.jpg

here is the white deisel i hope it tastes like the sour deisel we love in new york

rsz_week_5_011csk.jpg

the citrus skunk is starting to look lie a real sativa with it's leaf patern and the way she is streching

rsz_week_5_009bub.jpg

this is the bubblelious the best plant in my garden so far

rsz_week_5_007bk.jpg

now this is the bubba kush a double indica hybred nice tight node's grate for inside growing

will have pic's of all the other plants when thay look impresiv...lol...Right now i have plant's in all diffrent stages of growth and writeing everthing down is a must so i know who got fed what and when.have put up a dry erase bord to help keep track of things as well as a large desk calander.

Back
Top Bottom